“The information provided was very useful and it is a great apartment. The team were very friendly and helpful!”
Milan de Reede
- 2 (see details)
- Regular Price
- €336 - €512 per night
You May Also Like
Sleeps up to 4 people. 1 BR, 1 BA apartment with king bed. 590 square foot. Sofa converts to twin beds. Wrap-around balcony and Eiffel view. Free internet access, free calls and A/C.
Sleeps 5. 1 BR, 2 BA. Master bedroom with queen bed; living room doors close to create a second bedroom with sofa bed. Eiffel view through trees. Free internet & calls. A/C.
Located near the Eiffel Tower, the Calvados is a spacious 1 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment that sleeps up to four people. The piece de resistance is the charming balcony with direct views of the Eiffel Tower. Relax with a glass of wine on your balcony at night when the Eiffel Tower burst to life with twinkling lights every hour. Or kick back, relax and enjoy the sparkling light show from the comfort of the living room. In this home away from home in Paris, you'll discover a beautiful alternative to an Eiffel Tower Hotel. The 495 square foot Calvados apartment offers the same detailed and high quality remodeling and fine furnishings as all of our Paris Perfect apartments, and includes air conditioning for your comfort during those warm summer days.
1 Bedroom + Sofa Bed; Sleeps up to 4 people
Beautifully decorated master bedroom features an extra-wide queen bed and large French windows.
Sofa bed in living room converts to two single beds at night.
2 Bathrooms + Separate Toilet
Bathroom 1: Completely remodeled master bathroom with bathtub-shower and sink
Bathroom 2 (en suite): Completely remodeled with a large, glass-enclosed shower and sink.
Separate Toilet is located off the entryway.
- Elevator: Apartment is located on the 5th floor (6th floor American)
- Apartment security: Located in one of the safest neighborhoods in Paris. The building has a code panel on the outside door and a second locked inner door to lobby. The apartment door is steel reinforced and we have installed a safe for your valuables.
- Kitchen is fully equipped with pots, pans, utensils, cutlery, dishes, glassware, and so on
- Four Burner Induction Stovetop
- Convection Oven
- Full-size Refrigerator-Freezer
- Espresso Maker
- Filter Coffeepot with Thermos
- Mobile air conditioning units with built-in window vents in the living room and bedroom
- Central heating throughout the apartment
- Free high speed wireless internet and cable television.
- Free telephone calls to landlines and cells in the United States and Canada (except Alaska). Free calls to landlines only in Europe, Australia, New Zealand and many other countries.
- Balcony with bistro table, two chairs and incredible Eiffel Tower view
- Double-glazed windows
- Televisions x 2: Flat-screen TV in living room with cable access (several English-language news channels available) and DVD player connected; second TV in master bedroom with DVD player connected.
- DVD Players x 2: Dual-standard player in the living room so you can bring your own movies or rent French ones nearby.
- Alarm Clocks
- Washer and separate dryer
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Hairdryer in each bathroom
- Baby porta-cribs available upon request
- Pampering: Beauty spa available at the Four Seasons Hotel, ten minutes away. We can also recommend hair colorists/stylists in the area and masseurs who will come to your apartment.
- Health & Fitness: Fully equipped gym nearby; or, enjoy walking, jogging or cycling around the beautiful Champs de Mars gardens.
- This is a non-smoking apartment; and, sorry, but no pets are allowed.
- All of Central Paris
- Eiffel Tower & Champ de Mars gardens
- Seine River
- Paris Bus Tours, Boat Tours, Bike & Segway Tours, Paris Walks, Sewer Tour
- Landmarks and Museums: Musee' Branly, Musee' d'Orsay, Invalides, Napoleon's Tomb, Ancient Army Museum, Rodin Museum, Trocadero, Museum of Mankind, Musee' de la Mode, Palais Chaillot, Grand Palais and Petit Palais
- Paris Open Markets and famous rue Cler Market Street
- Public Transport: Pont de l'Alma Metro & RER ; Ecole Militaire Metro
- For more details on the surrounding neighborhood please click on the Location tab
- Eiffel Tower
- Ecole militaire de Paris
- Sewer Tour of Paris
- Trocadero and Museum of Cinema
- Arc de Triomphe
- Rue Cler
- Alma Open Market
- Ave Montaigne: Four Seasons and Plaza Athenee
- The Avenue of the Grand Couturiers
- Musee' de la Mode
- Ave de Saxe Open Air Market Street
- Musee Branly Ethnic Arts
- Musee Du Louvre
- Marche Grenelle
- Rue du Commerce
- Notre Dame Cathedral
- Musee d'Orsay Impressionists
- Cluny Museum
- St. Sulpice
- Antiques and shopping rue du Bac
- Shopping and cafe's Blvd St. Germain
- Bon Marche and Grande Epicerie Food Store
- Left Bank Shopping on rue de Rennes
- Shops and fashion boutiques
- Luxembourg Gardens
- Berthillon Ice Cream
- Restaurants and shopping
- BHV Department store
- Pompidou Museum
- Restaurants and brasseries; you're spoiled for choice
- Sainte Chappelle
- Carnavalet Museum
- Excellent neighborhood food shops and boutiques
- Rodin Museum
- rue St. Dominique: real Parisian Neighborhood
- rue de Grenelle: shops and restaurants
- Fashion boutiques on rue du bac
- rue de Rivoli
- An unobstructed and spectacular view upon the Eiffel Tower from your private balcony.
- Eiffel Tower (1 min): The Bergerac apartment rental in Paris is across the street
- Champ de Mars Park (1 min): Stroll, jog, bicycle or play in one of the playgrounds, throw some hoops, go to the puppet theater or just sit and enjoy Parisian life and the beautiful gardens.
- Seine River (2 min): A stone's throw to the romantic Seine river, where you can bicycle or stroll along at sunset.
- Boat Tours (4 min): Bateaux Mouches, Batobus and Bateaux Parisiens boat tours.
- Musee Branly (4 min): Award-winning Museum of Ethnic Arts.
- Paris Bike, Segway and Walking Tours (5 min)
- Trocadero, Museum of Mankind (5 min)
- Napoleon's Military School (5 min): Napoléon attended military school here and the buildings still show signs of gunfire from the French Revolution in 1789.
- Public Transport:
- Metro: Pont de l'Alma (6 min); Ecole Militaire (10 min)
- RER (6 min): Local train that goes direct to Invalides and Notre Dame
- Paris Sewer Tour (8 min): Fascinating tour of limestone arches and caverns with street signs that traverse all of Paris . The Phantom of the Opera was inspired by these underground streets.
- Open Markets (10 min): Pont de l'Alma is a ten minute walk and has the largest open market in Paris every Saturday morning. Rue Cler is five blocks away and is among the best and most famous shopping streets for food in Paris.
- High Fashion (12 min): Cross the river to the Grand Couturiers on Avenue Montaigne. All the big names - from Chanel, Dior, Dolce, Givenchy, Valentino, Jimmy Choo to the outrageous Jean-Paul Gaultier and more
- Four Seasons Hotel, Plaza Athenee (12 min): Enjoy tea or 3 star dining. Plaza Athenee is famous for being the venue where the final episode of 'Sex and the City' was filmed.
- Invalides, Napoleon's tomb (15 min): Napoleon's tomb rests under its golden dome.
- Rue du Commerce (20 min): A true Parisian shopping street with trendy boutiques, food stores, bistros and the Monoprix department store, like a French Target - good quality and great prices!
- Champs Elysées, Arc de Triomphe (20 min)
- Rodin Museum (25 min): Picnic in the gardens among the sculptures
- Grand Palais and Petit Palais, Palais Chaillot (25 min): Expositions throughout the year
- Musee de l'Armee (25 min): One of the world's finest collections of arms, medieval armor and uniforms
- Musee d'Orsay (30 min): Walk along the river or go direct via RER.
- Place de la Concorde, Madeline: (30 min): Walk along the beautiful river or direct by bus or metro
- Bon Marche, Rue du Bac (30 min): Famous shopping area.
- Louvre Museum (40 min): Walk along the Seine or direct bus/metro
- Department Stores: Direct metro and bus to Galeries Lafayette and Printemps Department Stores.
- Buses: Several buses run along Avenue de la Bourdonnais.
- Metro: Pont de l'Alma (6 min); Ecole Militaire (10 min)
- RER (6 min): Local train that goes direct to Invalides and Notre Dame
Spectacular evening view of the Eiffel Tower
The piece de resistance of our charming Calvados apartment is the private balcony with direct views of the Eiffel Tower. What could be more romantic than dinner and drinks for two on your own balcony, with the lights of the Eiffel Tower sparkling above?
Just after dark the Eiffel Tower bursts to life in thousands of sparkling lights for the nightly light show every hour on the hour. Open a bottle of champagne and make a toast right under this spectacular view of the Eiffel Tower. The view is so beautiful that you'll have to pinch yourself to realize it's not a dream!
Enjoy a café au lait on the balcony of your Calvados rental
Imagine waking up and starting your day with café au lait on the balcony of the Calvados apartment. As the city wakes up, you'll enjoy the views over the rooftops and of the magnificent Eiffel Tower. Later, take a stroll to the Eiffel Tower and have fun spotting your apartment from the observation deck!
Spacious and cheery living and dining area
Step into the spacious living and dining area of the Calvados where you'll be greeted by warmth and brightness spilling in the large French doors that lead out to the private balcony. Whether you're relaxing indoors on the comfortable couch and chairs or outside at the bistro table on the balcony, you'll find the Calvados a cheery and inviting apartment in every detail.
Living room opens onto the balcony with Eiffel Tower views
uring the day the living room is filled with light and the deep greens of the treetops just outdoors. It doesn't get any better than staying right in the heart of the 7th arrondissement in an apartment featuring a private balcony with gorgeous views of the Eiffel Tower. The Calvados is a beautiful alternative to a hotel room, offering so much more privacy and charm!
Sofa converts to two comfortable single beds at night
The long sofa in the living room easily converts to two comfortable single beds at night. We love the floor plan of the Calvados, which allows the living room to be closed off from the other rooms making it comfortable for a family of four or two couples to enjoy the spacious apartment in privacy.
The sofa faces the fireplace in this cozy Paris rental
One of the best parts of renting an apartment in Paris is the extra space for enjoying moments of relaxation in comfort. Kick back and enjoy an afternoon reading on the cozy couch or watch your favorite films on the flat-screen TV with your family.
French oak dining table comfortably seats four
Set under a large mirror and pretty chandelier, the French oak dining table comfortably seats four. The cushioned, beige table chairs make lingering over a good meal and conversation a pleasure.
Beautiful details on the ornate chandelier
Kitchen has everything you need to prepare gourmet meals
Preparing and enjoying meals with your family and friends will be a joy in the Calvados kitchen, which is fully equipped and includes a dishwasher, four burner induction stove top, convection oven, microwave, full-size refrigerator and freezer, toaster, coffee pot, espresso maker and a tea kettle. You'll find everything you need to enjoy your stay in Paris!
Beautifully decorated bedroom with queen-sized bed
The bedroom at the Calvados apartment features a queen-sized bed and a peaceful, romantic décor. You'll love retiring here after a busy day exploring Paris, and will relish the luxury linens and quiet setting.
The little touches make a big difference
We know that the little touches are what make a big difference to a room, and throughout each of our rentals you'll find design elements, like these beautiful lamps and gorgeous gingham curtains, that will enrich every moment of your stay in Paris.
Built-in closets in the bedroom provide plenty of storage
You'll find plenty of storage space in these built-in closets in the Calvados bedroom where you can unpack and feel right at home.
Framed antique opera gloves
These framed antique opera gloves provide a whimsical reminder of the glamour of Parisian fashions at the opera.
En suite shower has both fixed and flexible showerheads
After a long day of sightseeing, you'll enjoy the well-designed master bathroom, with both fixed and flexible showerheads.
En suite bathroom with large shower and porcelain sink
The Calvados features two fully remodeled bathrooms plus a separate powder room. The en suite master bathroom has a large, glass-enclosed show and a stylish above-the-counter sink.
Second bathroom with bathtub-shower and sink
The second bathroom in the Calvados features a bathtub-shower with both fixed and flexible showerheads, an above-the-counter sink and plenty of storage space for your toiletries.
For your convenience, there is a separate powder room with toilet and sink located by the entryway.
The beautiful Champ de Mars at the base of the Eiffel Tower
Enjoy sampling food at one of the many specialty stores
Start your day off with a stroll along the sunny rue Cler, stopping in at one of the tempting specialty food stores for a taste of some of Paris' finest foods.
Neighborhood filled with excellent shops
We select our apartments carefully not only for their features but also for their location. They must be in the safest neighborhoods and near fabulous shopping markets and streets. The neighborhood surrounding the Calvados is one of our favorites because of all the fine shops, excellent dining options and for the way it has maintained its village-like feel in Paris. We know you'll love walking the streets, admiring the window displays and enjoying life in this beautiful part of Paris.
Just a stroll from the famous rue Cler market street
One of the perks of staying at the Calvados is that you'll be just five minutes from the famous rue Cler market street. There you'll find unique and individual cheese and wine shops, butchers, fishmongers and fruit and vegetable stands. Not to mention unique shops like Oliviers & Co. olive oil shop, where you can join in the Parisian tradition of daily shopping.
One of our favorite pastry shops is on the corner
Paris is famous for its pastries, and you'll find many tempting bakeries in the neighborhood of the Calvados. One of our favorites in the city is just on the corner, where you'll find these tempting treats - and so many more! After a busy day walking, pick up something special to enjoy after dinner on the balcony of the Calvados while watching the Eiffel Tower fill the night sky with twinkling lights.
Our favorite cheese shop nearby
One of the pleasures of renting an apartment in Paris is the chance to live life like a Parisian by shopping for fresh vegetables, flowers, cheeses, fruits, baguettes every day. One of our favorite cheese shops is located near the Calvados apartment, and we think it will quickly become one of your daily stops as well!
Shop at Le Bon Marché department store in the 7th
Children playing across the street on Champ de Mars gardens
Staying at the Calvados you'll be just a short walk to the beautiful Champ de Mars gardens where generations of families have grown up playing. Enjoy the open space while running, walking or even renting bicycles. Imagine your family having fun and burning off energy all while taking in the fabulous views of the Eiffel Tower. The Calvados offers you a chance to experience a truly Parisian lifestyle and unforgettable vacation memories right in the heart of Paris!
Enjoy romantic strolls a long the Seine river
Staying right in the heart of Paris at the Calvados puts you just a short walk away from the city's best features, making it easy to experience the city at its best. You'll be only three blocks from the Seine river where you can enjoy one of the most romantic walks in the world as the sun rises over the City of Light.
Visit a local café and watch the world go by
Stop at one of the local cafés and join in the age-old Parisian tradition of the café lifestyle and watch the world go by.
“The information provided was very useful and it is a great apartment. The team were very friendly and helpful!”
Milan de Reede , Netherlands
“We spent months researching hotels and apartments in Paris and after reading hundreds of reviews we decided that Paris Perfect and the Calvados apartment was the perfect choice for celebrating our 50th Anniversary. We new we made the right choice ...”
Bob & Cookie Graschel , Slidell , Louisiana , United States
“My whole family loved staying at Calvados. We could do laundry, heat up the food bought outside and staying there made this trip more comfortable and special because of the location and the view. I was concerned that it's a bit away from subway ...”
Hisako Hiratsuka , Los Angeles , CA , United States
“Our 10 day stay was magnificent. I was a little thrown by the 2 bathrooms with no toilet and the one toilet down the hall but maybe not unusual for Paris. Balcony very small but big enough for two to have croissants every morning and wine at night ...”
Janet Shannon , Feeding Hills , USA
“Info very useful! Verity was very helpful and helped us settle into our apartment.”
Claudia W , Sydney , Australia
“The apartment and the location were perfect for us. Plenty of space, great light, and air from windows. Kitchen and Laundry were wonderful conveniences. Sam and Verity were helpful and welcoming. Sam told us to buy our museum passes at Les ...”
“Loved the apartment. Loved the stacked washer/dryer! I will crave Nespresso coffee when I leave and I will miss Paris and this sunny Oasis named Calvados. So much roominess!”
“We had a fabulous stay at Calvados. We were greeted promptly by Victor's taxi service at the airport and then Sam from Paris Perfect at the apartment. Sam gave a wonderful orientation then left us to explore the lovely neighborhood. During the week ...”
M. Gordon , Boston , United States
“This was our second visit to Paris where we stayed in a PP apartment and once again we were thrilled. Calvados was just what we expected and needed for a space to relax. Beautifully decorated, comfortable and cozy; and we loved our balcony view of ...”
Daniel & Suzanne C , Alexandria , United States
“Fabuleux! Our family of four spent a week in the Calvados apartment. It was perfect for us.....typically Parisienne with a beautiful view of the sparkling Eiffel Tower from the balcony each night. The apartment is located conveniently with a market ...”
Barbara , Atlanta , Georgia , United States
“The Calvados was a wonderful place for our family to stay over spring break. The apartment was casual yet elegant and the views of the Eiffel Tower were stunning. It seemed like we could reach out and touch it from our balcony. We opened the balcony ...”
Elizabeth McCurdy , Fort Worth , Texas , United States
“My family of 4 (myself, my husband and 2 daughters, ages 16 and 20) stayed at the Calvados apartment in early March, and all I can say is WOW! Talk about location! You are right in the heart of the 7th arrondissement, under the shadow of the Eiffel ...”
Regina Shaw , Chester Springs , Pennsylvania , United States
“We stayed in the Calvados apt. Which was a perfect location! We were able to view the Eiffel Tower from our balcony, walk across the bridge to Montaigne street, shop Champ-Ellysee, and stroll down Rue Cler Market easily in a day. The apartment was ...”
L. Carrabino , Monroe , MI , United States
“If, when arranging a trip to Paris, you want to LIVE in Paris rather than just visit like a tourist then a stay in this apartment is a must. Beautifully decorated and spotless are just the beginning. You are in a true Parisian neighborhood and you ...”
William C , Raleigh , NC , USA
“The apartment was everything we had hoped for. Very nicely and comfortably furnished and very well equipped. As there were only two of us we were spoiled with two bathrooms. Central for shopping, museums etc and we loved the evening view of the ...”
The Franzels , Morristown , NJ , United States
“The Eiffel Tower is literally right in front of the window, and we enjoyed very much having two separate bathrooms.”
Paul S , SAN FRANCISCO , CA , United States
“Great apartment with two bathrooms and a great washer and dryer. Location fantastic with any number of wonderful restaurants within a very short walk. The information provided by Paris Perfect in the apartment was so helpful and the associates are ...”
Bill Cavanaugh , Raleigh , North Carolina , United States
“The apartment was perfect and lived up to expectations. We will definitely recommend Paris Perfect to others. Your team was great!”
Alfrieda B , Woodbury , USA
“We spent a very content week in the lovely apartment. It was perfect in every way. Note that the balcony is extremely narrow. The location is extremely convenient to grocery stores, restaurants, markets, the Metro, shopping, the Eiffel Tower. We ...”
Karen F , Ontario , Canada
“Calvados was the perfect location for our family vacation and the service by Paris Perfect was impeccable! A "perfect" base for our Paris adventure.”
Lori Gammell , Calgary , Alberta , Canada
“We had a wonderful stay! The apartment had all the comforts of home and was in a sensational location...and the direct view of the eiffel Tower didn't hurt either. I loved going downstairs each morning to the cafe next door to buy fresh croissants ...”
Ellen MacLean , Newton Centre , MA , United States
“The Calvados apartment was wonderful. It was stocked with all of the essentials for a perfect trip. We have stayed in rental apartments before and none have been stocked with things like spices, coffee filters dish liquid etc. This really made it ...”
Diana Mulroy , Lansdale , USA
“We had the most Memorable experience with Paris Perfect.
This Apartment provides us with everything we could have needed. We had a comfy bed, a nice soaking tub, and a separate toilet which is always nice. We had plenty of hot water. The ...”
Joel & Lilian Angel , United States
“We loved our stay at the Calvados in the 7th arrondissement. Although it was not our first trip to Paris, it was our first time renting an apartment instead ofnstaying in a hotel. Paris Perfect provides everything in the apartment you would need: a ...”
Cheryl Slutzky , Montclair , USA
“Apartment was perfect! location a 10, decor a 10, view a 10, comfort a 10. Couldn't have asked for anything more. Paris Perfect office and check in were great, staff were friendly and informative.
This was a last minute trip with a last ...”
James Voelzke , Washington, DC , United States
“We were pleased in every way. Thank you Paris Perfect!”
Dotty & Brian Anderson , Seattle , USA
“We loved this apartment! This was cozy, comfortable, and very chic! I love cooking in that kitchen! We would stay here again.”
Mrs G , Honolulu , United States
“I just want to thank everyone at Paris Perfect for living up to the glowing reputation and reviews on Trip Advisor and VRBO as well as Paris Perfect's website. I had somewhat lofty expectations since it was my first trip to Paris. The apartment ...”
Anne Price , Pennsylvania , USA
“We had a wonderful week in Calvados. It is in a perfect location with a fabulous view of the Eiffel Tower. It is also the perfect amount of space for us. A favorite feature for us was the balcony that allowed us to sit out and enjoy the view and the ...”
Mary Morris , Beaverton , OR , United States
“Absolutely the BEST Location.... A 1 minute walk across the road to the Eiffel Tower, I was amazed at how close we were, yet still so quiet and relaxing. Our 10 year old son( with us closely behind.... )could scooter under the Eiffel Tower and ...”
Neil & Tracey Hayward , Perth , Western Australia , Australia
“When you rent an apartment sight unseen over the internet, there are a whole range of possible outcomes. When we rented from Paris Perfect, the outcome was off the scale as being more than we expected and could possibly hope for. The apartment was ...”
Don & Patti Liedtke , Franklin , USA
“Very sweet house (we stayed in the guest house) and gorgeous private gardens. Very nice and helpful caretaker who speaks no English, but my French is ok to converse in.... lovely little village. Great location for DDay and Bayeux. Very nice vacation ...”
Carolyn Samuel , Riverside , CT , United States
“We had a wonderful trip to Paris, thanks to the dedicated team at Paris Perfect.
It was our daughters' first time to the City of Light, so we absolutely wanted to make it perfect for them. The location of Calvado was ideal, with the ...”
Jennifer Lee , New York , United States
“The apartment was perfect in every way. The location was great and we never tired of seeing the Eiffel Tower from our lovely balcony. All the little touches were especially nice like the hand soap and body lotion. We had a very comfortable stay here ...”
Erin and Steve Coldham , Melbourne , Australia , Australia
“The Calvados apartment not only met, but far exceeded our expectations! It's gorgeous, well outfitted, spacious and the location was ideal.”
Rob & Curt , Renton , WA , United States
“Great apartment in an ideal spot. Everything worked as it should. Staff were on the ball with meet and greet; gave us good tips and friendly in their approach to us.”
Judy O'Brien , Melbourne , Victoria , Australia
“Paris Perfect excels at attention to detail. Everything we needed was right there in our apartment or a phone call away. They've thought of everything, from the quality linens down to the shopping cart needed to carry your groceries to prepare your own meal in your Parisian apartment. The apartment was spotless, beautifully decorated and well cared for - and magnificent can't begin to describe the view from our balcony.”
Karen Petel , Washington DC , United States
“As always (this was my ninth or tenth stay with Paris Perfect), the apartment was fully stocked, clean as a pin, and perfectly renovated.”
Christina Binkley , Los Angeles , CA , United States
“Thanks - we really enjoyed the apartment and visiting Paris for the first time. We hope you got the little cake we left in the apartment. Everyone was so helpful throughout the entire process; online and in person and we just wanted to say thanks. ...”
“The Calvados apartment was beautiful, quiet and comfortable, and just a few minutes walk from three Metro lines and the RER. It exceeded our expectations - they'd thought of everything...hair dryers, an iron, shopping tote, laundry soap, coffee, tupperware and all the kitchen gadgets you'll need for a picnic or a full meal.”
Robin Howard , Westfield , IN , United States
“Fabulous stay, thanks. Amazing how well the apartment is outfitted, everything is very well thought out. Thanks, I look forward to my next stay with Paris Perfect.”
Debra Platt , Portland , OR , United States