“The apartment felt like home! Spacious, comfortable and quiet. Sam was so helpful as a greeter. Gave us great local tips and was easy going. The ...”
- 1 (see details)
- Regular Price
- €284 - €477 per night
The Fronsac is our luxurious Paris apartment located only half a block from the Champ de Mars park and the Eiffel Tower. This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment is spacious at 1,076 square feet, and is moments away from so many of the wonderful shops, restaurants and open markets Paris is famous for. Its exclusive location on one of the most prestigious streets in Paris means you'll enjoy classic Parisian beauty and a quiet setting. You'll find the most spectacular views of the Eiffel Tower, which can only be enjoyed to full effect with a glass of Champagne. The view is not direct but to your left when you open the living room windows, and you won't believe how close it is! For the perfect honeymoon, anniversary or celebratory vacation in Paris, the Fronsac offers the perfect Paris apartment rental in the 7th arrondissement for experiencing the magic of Paris!
2 bedroom apartment; Sleeps up to 4 people. One queen-sized bed and 2 single beds that cannot be zipped together, but can be arranged together.
1.5 Bathrooms: Large bathroom with bathtub, sink, toilet and bidet. Separate WC with toilet and sink.
- Fully equipped with pots, pans, utensils, cutlery, dishes, glassware, and so on.
- Four-burner Cooktop
- Convection Oven
- Full-size Refrigerator with Freezer
- Nespresso Machine
- Tea pot
- Free high speed wireless internet and cable television.
- Free telephone calls to landlines and cells in the United States and Canada (except Alaska). Free calls to landlines only in Europe, Australia, New Zealand and many other countries
- Air conditioning: One large mobile unit in the living room and two compact units (one for each bedroom)
- 2 decorative balconies in the living room. Look left and you'll be amazed by the nearby views of the Eiffel Tower.
- TV with English news channels
- DVD Player (only plays French DVDs)
- Stereo with CD player: bring your favorite music.
- Alarm Clock with iPod/iPhone connection
- Combi washer and dryer
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Hairdryer in bathroom
- Health & Fitness: Fully equipped gym nearby; or, enjoy walking, jogging or cycling around the beautiful Champs de Mars gardens
- Pampering: Beauty spa available at the Four Seasons Hotel, ten minutes away. We can also recommend hair colourists/stylists in the area and masseurs who will come to your apartment
- This is a non-smoking apartment; and, sorry, but no pets are allowed.
- All of Central Paris
- Eiffel Tower, Seine River & Champ de Mars gardens
- Paris Bus Tours, Boat Tours, Bike & Segway Tours, Paris Walks, Paris Sewer Tour
- Landmarks and Museums: Musee' Branly, Invalides, Napoleon's Tomb, Ancient Army Museum, Rodin Museum, Trocadero, Museum of Mankind, Musee' de la Mode, Grand Palais, Palais Chaillot and Petit Palais
- Surrounded by trendy boutiques, affordable bistros, cafés and restaurants
- Paris Open Markets and famous rue Cler Market Street
- Public Transport: Pont de l'Alma Metro & RER ; Ecole Militaire Metro
- For more details on the surrounding neighborhood please click on the Location tab
Situated on the left bank in the heart of the 7th arrondissement. Fronsac Paris apartment rental is surrounded by Paris cafés, shops, restaurants and open markets; it retains the original village feel.
- Eiffel Tower
- Ecole militaire de Paris
- Sewer Tour of Paris
- Trocadero and Museum of Cinema
- Arc de Triomphe
- Rue Cler
- Alma Open Market
- Ave Montaigne: Four Seasons and Plaza Athenee
- The Avenue of the Grand Couturiers
- Musee' de la Mode
- Ave de Saxe Open Air Market Street
- Musee Branly Ethnic Arts
- Musee Du Louvre
- Marche Grenelle
- Rue du Commerce
- Notre Dame Cathedral
- Musee d'Orsay Impressionists
- Cluny Museum
- St. Sulpice
- Antiques and shopping rue du Bac
- Shopping and cafe's Blvd St. Germain
- Bon Marche and Grande Epicerie Food Store
- Left Bank Shopping on rue de Rennes
- Shops and fashion boutiques
- Luxembourg Gardens
- Berthillon Ice Cream
- Restaurants and shopping
- BHV Department store
- Pompidou Museum
- Restaurants and brasseries; you're spoiled for choice
- Sainte Chappelle
- Carnavalet Museum
- Excellent neighborhood food shops and boutiques
- Rodin Museum
- rue St. Dominique: real Parisian Neighborhood
- rue de Grenelle: shops and restaurants
- Fashion boutiques on rue du bac
- rue de Rivoli
- There are two balconies in the luxurious living/dining room with direct views over the Eiffel Tower, Ecole Militaire and Palais Maillot.
- The neighborhood that surrounds our Paris apartment rental is well-known for its street markets, where you will find more than in any other neighborhood. This is why we love our Paris neighborhood so much--it is in the center of Paris yet has retained the village-like atmosphere of old.
- Rue du Commerce, near La Motte-Piquet métro, is a 10-minute walk from our apartment in Paris. Find excellent fresh foods, loads of clothing stores and perfume shops, as well as the Monoprix department store, a French 'Target' with a supermarket on the upper floor that offers good quality and great prices!
- The Ave. de Saxe market is only five minutes away and features undoubtedly some of the most beautiful views as it is framed by the Eiffel Tower. You will find some of the best organic and deluxe food stands in Paris during the Thursday and Saturday markets.
- Rue de Grenelle, in the 15th arrondissement (across and left of Champs de Mars) is located only 10 minutes from our apartment for rent in Paris, a very large market.
- The Pont de l'Alma market on Blvd. President Wilson is the largest Paris street market; it is a 12-minute walk from our apartment for rent in Paris.
- Rue Cler is only four blocks from our Bordeaux apartment. It counts among the best and most famous streets for food in Paris! There are a number of cafés and brasseries where you dine outdoors and watch the world go by, an important part of the Paris experience.
- Both the Ecole Militaire métro and the Pont de l'Alma métro are each four blocks away; and the RER (fast train) stop is even closer--two stops direct to the Musée d'Orsay, three stops to Notre Dame, and the easiest way to get to Versailles. There are three main bus stops just across the street.
- You'll find the romantic Seine River is 3 blocks away where the famous Bateau Mouche boat tours begin. This is also where you can see the famous Sewer s of Paris.
- The Eiffel Tower and surrounding Champ de Mars Park are a rare bonus in Paris as there are few large parks in the center of the city. Walk, run, play in 1 of 3 playgrounds, basketball court, go to the puppet theater or just sit and enjoy. Nearby skating and bike rental are a fun activity in the park, especially after strenuous site seeing.
- The location is one of the best in Paris: Across the street from the most visited monument in the world, the Eiffel Tower. You can walk to many landmarks and monuments and you're 5 minutes walk to the Invalides, 10 minutes to the Trocadéro, the Grand Palais and the couturier's on Ave. Montaigne. 15 minutes walk to the Champs Elysées, 20 minutes walk to Place de la Concorde and the Bon Marché department store. Surrounded by great, affordable restaurants and café's.
Gorgeous view, looking from the left of the living room windows
Welcome to our beautiful Fronsac Paris apartment rental, located in a quiet spot in the 7th arrondissement on one of the most chic streets in Paris. Toast your arrival in Paris with a glass of champagne in the living room. Open the large living room windows, look left and the view of the Eiffel Tower will take your breath away - it is so amazingly close! And wait til nightfall when the magic light show on the Eiffel Tower begins. With a perfect location and views like this, you're set to have a dream vacation in Paris.
Step outside and greet Paris every morning!
Imagine waking up in Paris, and opening the large windows in the living room to greet the beautiful city of Paris every morning. Look to your left on opening the windows and you'll see the Eiffel Tower. Pictured above is your direct view from the living room; elegant buildings with traditional Parisian touches like the mansard roof and upper level balconies. Enjoy your morning café au lait and watch the city of Paris come to life!
Spacious and sunny double living room
Step into the spacious and sunny living room of the Fronsac Paris apartment where you'll be surrounded by comfortable furnishings. Sink into the cozy leather sofa, which is perfect for stretching out and relaxing at the end of a busy day of sightseeing in Paris. For your enjoyment, the TV includes English news channels and there's a DVD player available for you to watch your favorite French movies.
Sunlight streams in the floor to ceiling windows
Sunlight streams in the living room and dining area from the floor to ceiling windows. It fills the apartment with the most beautiful feeling of spaciousness and light!
We love the Asian-inspired decorative touches such as this oriental potted plant.
Baccarat chandeliers reflected in the decorative mirror
The living room area and opposite dining area are lit by chic chandeliers made with by the famed Baccarat. We love how they add a modern touch to the Fronsac's beautiful living room.
Large flat-screen television with DVD player
You'll love browsing the Asian-themed ornaments in Fronsac
Asian-inspired decorative touches
The décor of the Fronsac features Asian-inspired touches and contrasting elements in deep reds and blacks. The overall feel is one of elegance and comfort that we know you'll enjoy during your stay.
Elegant dining area perfect for entertaining
The Fronsac apartment is named after the robust red wines produced in the rolling hillsides along the Dordogne and l'Isle rivers, just west of Saint Émilion in southwestern France. Fronsac wines are a rich, deep red, and we think the elegant décor of the Fronsac apartment reflects the characteristics of this classic French wine.
Stylish dining table comfortably seats six
The beautiful dining area is one of the most striking and pleasing parts of the Fronsac Paris apartment rental. The stylish dining table comfortably seats up to six people. The rich contrasts of reds and blacks, the Chinese decorative touches and the Baccarat crystal chandelier set the scene for an elegant evening of entertaining or enjoying a meal with your family and friends.
Red ornaments on the ornamental marble fireplace
Contemporary Parisian kitchen with large window
Preparing and enjoying meals with your family and friends will be a joy in the Fronsac's kitchen, which is beautifully outfitted with marble countertops and includes all the modern comforts. The window overlooks the quiet courtyard, and the faucet cleverly folds down to allow the window to open.
Sunlight streams through the kitchen windows
Cupboards are stocked with everything you need
Wake up to a freshly brewed coffee every morning!
Kitchen is fully equipped
The Fronsac's kitchen is fully equipped and includes a dishwasher, four burner induction stovetop, convection oven, microwave, full-size refrigerator and freezer, toaster, Nespresso maker and a teapot. You'll find everything you need to enjoy cooking during your stay at our Paris apartment.
Separate WC with sink and toilet
For your convenience, the Fronsac features a full bathroom and a separate WC with a sink and an electric toilet. The powder room is luxuriously tiled in beautiful Rosso marble imported from Italy.
Sumptuous queen-sized bed in master bedroom
The master bedroom is located at the end of the hallway and is dominated by the sumptuous queen-sized bed. The burgundy and gold bedding, curtains and décor create a warm and welcoming feeling in the room.
Elegant linens in the master bedroom
Paris is full of neighborhoods that are best explored on foot in order discover all the little boutiques, food markets and the beautiful architecture. That can make for exciting days full of walking, which means you'll be ready for a good night's rest. This queen-sized bed with its elegant linens is a welcome sight, and it's hard to resist the temptation to dive right in!
Bedside lamps in master bedroom
An elegant apartment is defined by its beautiful décor, and most importantly by its fine details. Decorated with an attention to detail, the result is a beautiful rental apartment in Paris.
Beautiful gold mirror sits atop the decorative fireplace
Lovely pictures hang above the bed
Second bedroom features twin beds
The two bedrooms at the Fronsac overlook the quiet courtyard, which ensures a peaceful night of sleep. The second bedroom features twin beds and a white, French country style armoire.
Peaceful second bedroom decorated in whites
The second bedroom is a quiet setting to relax at the end of a busy day in Paris. We love the soothing feel of the white and pale blue floral bedding on the twin beds and the white armoire decorated with gold touches.
Pretty loveheart iron headboard in second bedroom
Pretty bedside lamp in second bedroom
The two twin beds are separated by a white table with this pretty bedside lamp. It's perfect for reading in bed or making your plans to explore Paris for the next day.
Pretty oriental vase in the second bedroom
Large bathroom features bathtub shower
The large bathroom is tiled in luxurious marble, called Marmo Rosso and imported from the quarries near Lucca in Italy. The bathroom features a bathtub and shower combination, sink, toilet and bidet. The bathroom is on the right, between the two bedrooms.
Bathtub-shower for your convenience
Bathroom with plenty of storage
The bathroom has been designed with plenty of storage, so you can really feel at home during your stay. We love the elegant details, especially the beautiful mirror over the sink.
Stone bathroom accessories complement the bathroom tiles
We provide all the linen, including hotel-quality towels!
Bathroom has both a toilet and bidet
Ornamental glass vase in the hallway
Hallway to bedrooms lit by pretty chandeliers
We love how even the hallway leading to the bedrooms is decorated with pretty chandeliers, also by Bacarat, the most famous crystal in France. It's the details like these that make a stay at the Fronsac Paris apartment rental such a treat!
Enjoy the gardens and playgrounds of the Champ de Mars park
Staying here, you'll be one block from the beautiful Champs de Mars park. It's a real plus to be so close to such a wide-open green space, making this a fabulous location for a picnic, people-watching or simply relaxing with a good book. It's especially nice to enjoy a leisurely stroll after dinner through the park. There's nothing more magical than walking under the Eiffel Tower at night, especially when it bursts to life in thousands of twinkling lights!
Children of all ages will love visiting the Champ de Mars
The park has entertained generations of Parisian children with its four playgrounds, mini-tracks for pedal cars, puppet theater, basketball court, bicycle rental and even a carousel or two!
Fill your apartment with the scent of fresh flowers
You'll find gorgeous flower shops at the three nearby open air markets and on the famous rue de Commerce in the 15th arrondissement. You'll find yourself stopping to admire how skillfully merchants construct their arrangements. They're so tempting you'll want to fill your home away from home in Paris with the scent and colors of freshly cut flowers.
Shop daily for fresh food at the local markets
Food is very important to Parisians, and all the shops filled with culinary delights will certainly tempt you as well during your stay in Paris. Staying at the Fronsac you'll be just a five minute walk to the rue de Grenelle or the Avenue de Saxe open air markets. Cross the river and you're at one of the largest open air markets in Paris, near the Pont de l'Alma. Enjoy the Paris tradition of daily shopping at these food markets, especially since you'll be able to prepare your own meals in the fully equipped kitchen at the Fronsac Paris apartment.
Neighborhood is filled with tempting shops
We select Paris apartments in only the best and safest neighborhoods, and it doesn't get much better than the 7th arrondissement. The neighborhood around the Fronsac is filled with tempting shops, bakeries and cafés where you'll be doing your daily shopping alongside Parisians.
Stroll along the romantic Seine River
It's just a short walk from the Fronsac to the Seine River where you can stroll along and see the beautiful bridge of the Paris. Sunset is a magical time in Paris, especially along the romantic Seine River.
Shop at the fabulous boutiques on the rue de Commerce
Once you've explored the shops around the Fronsac, head to the nearby 15th arrondissement where you'll find the famous rue de Commerce, known for its fine boutiques and fabulous shopping.
Playgrounds in the Champ de Mars
Join the locals at one of the many neighborhood cafés
The charming neighborhood that surrounds this Paris vacation apartment is full of popular outdoor cafés. Stop by and experience the ambiance and social atmosphere of this local pastime, not to mention experiencing some great people watching Parisian style!
A peek into a Parisian antique shop
We select our Paris vacation apartments not only for their features but also for their location. They must be in the safest neighborhoods and near fabulous shopping markets and streets. The Fronsac is located in one of Paris' safest and most exclusive areas, and the neighborhood is filled with all kinds of fine shops. You'll fall in love with this neighborhood as you enjoy walking the streets, admiring the window displays and enjoying life in this beautiful part of Paris.
Beautiful Trocadéro fountains at night
Just across the Seine from the Eiffel Tower are the beautiful Trocadéro fountains at the Palais de Chaillot. Walking from the Eiffel Tower over to the Trocadéro fountains is a beautiful experience at night.
Pedal cars in the Champ de Mars
Explore the best of Paris from this beautiful apartment
You're conveniently located near four Metro stops, which makes it easy to reach other key sights in central Paris, such as the Louvre Museum, Musée d'Orsay, Ile de la Cité and the Saint Germain des Prés and Latin Quarter neighborhoods.
Strolling through the Tuileries Gardens
The beautiful grounds of the Jardin des Tuileries next to the Louvre Museum is a wonderful place for a stroll any time of the year.
President Obama dined at this restaurant in the 7th
Enjoy a fabulous cooking class in Paris
Tempting treats at a neighborhood pastry shop
The Parisians have elevated pastries to an art form, and the window displays at the neighborhood shops will stop you in your tracks. Since you're on holiday, there's no excuse for not popping in to select each night's dessert. Our guests often tell us that picking out the desserts for after dinner was the highlight of their children's time in Paris!
“The apartment felt like home! Spacious, comfortable and quiet. Sam was so helpful as a greeter. Gave us great local tips and was easy going. The whole experience was easy and just as we had hoped. Thank you!”
Alera K , Brisbane , Australia
“Excellent organization and thank you for the information pack. The team were excellent - Verity ran us through all the essentials. See you next time!!”
Harry T , Melbourne , Australia
“We had a wonderful stay in your beautiful apartment. What a wonderful home-base from which to explore your fantastic city.
When we asked the kids their top 3 experiences of our visit, staying in your beautifully decorated apartment made the top ...”
Lisa A , Red Deer , Canada
“We have used Paris Perfect three times and each apartment has been ideally suited to the vacation experience we desired at that time. This trip was our first time to bring our children with us to Paris and Fronsac was the perfect apartment in which ...”
Jeff & Jody Roberts , Austin , TX , United States
“Wonderful apartment and location. Location by the Eiffel Tower is central to left and right bank. Easy to walk to markets, museums, Notre Dame - Paris is a walking city so be prepared. Also central to several Metro lines if you prefer the ...”
S. Grewal , Toronto , Ontario , Canada
“The apartment was immaculate, spacious, beautifully furnished and in a perfect location. Being able to see and/or walk by the Eiffel Tower daily was marvelous. Short walk to the Metro. There are many food shops and restaurants to choose from also ...”
Georgianne Reitz , Denver , Colorado , United States
“Our first experience with a vacation apartment rental could not have been better. Communication with the staff of Paris Perfect was quick and helpful. We took advantage of a number of their suggestions and are so happy we did. The two bedroom ...”
Michael Hartman , Stanwood , Washington , United States
“Thanks to Paris Perfect, our stay in Paris was truly perfect! The Fronsac apartment was exactly what our family of 4 (with 2 teenage daughters) needed. The pre-trip contacts and information provided by the Paris Perfect team helped plan the trip ...”
Susan Leinenbach , Newburgh , Indiana , United States
“This apartment is comfortable, well appointed and elegant, the living room is especially attractive. Information was most useful and the team was helpful and attentive.”
Julie K , Virginia , United States
“Apartment was just as advertised and was beautiful and comfortable. It was so good to come back to after long days of sight seeing to relax and refresh before going out for dinner. Paris Prefect staff was always available to provide advice or ...”
Elizabeth Vigliotti , Yarmouth Port , MA , United States
“The apartment and the service provided by the Paris Perfect staff was amazing. We loved going to the markets and rue cler to shop. We walked to so many of the major sites and the metro and bus made access to the rest of the city so easy.
Lainie Ettinger , Portland , Oregon , United States
“We were extremely pleased with the apartment and its location. Both exceeded our expectations. Beautiful decor, great views of Eiffel Tower and walking distance to Rue Cler and local cafes and markets made Fronsac perfect for us. Paris Perfect ...”
Maria , Malvern , United States
“We had a wonderful stay at Fronsac- A lovely apartment just two blocks from the Eiffel Tower. The apartment was just right for our small family- the kids got their own bedroom, and was off the living room enough that we could stay up after they went ...”
Steve Levit , Los Angeles , United States
“Everything in Paris was truly wonderful. We stayed with our 2 children in the Fronsac apartment. The location was wonderful. 2 blocks from the Eiffel Tower and that view out our window especially at night was fabulous. We loved the apartment we ...”
“What a wonderful time we had at our beautiful Fronsac apartment. The location was Paris Perfect. On such a quiet street but only a two minute stroll to the Champ de Mars and the view of the Eiffel Tower. The apartment was was so well maintained ...”
Jan & Harry B , Amelia Island , USA
“Staying in Fronsac exceeded our expectations in every way. What a fantastic location!! One block from the Champs de Mars/Eiffel Tower and with market streets, bakeries, cafes, Metro station all a stone's throw away, we made the most of living like ...”
Carolyn & Craig Robinson , Brisbane , Australia
“We had a wonderful stay in the Fronsac. The apartment was so clean and resourceful if you want to cook or do laundry. Location was amazing with great views of the Eifel Tower during the day and night. The service plus stay was top of the line and ...”
Miles, Frances & Ella , New York & LA
“This apt. is in a perfect location for walking all over the metro area. The apt. is beautiful and spacious. It is just across the street from the Eiffel Tower and the park. This is a perfect area for jogging or walking. There are lots of shops ...”
Phyllis C , New York , United States
“We LOVED the apartment! Stunning views and wonderful comfort....we will never again stay in a hotel! And the Paris Perfect rep was fantastic...there to greet you and introduce the apartment. Cannot wait to return!”
Maria Ordish , Dallas , Texas , United States
“I cannot say enough positive things about our experience with Paris Perfect and with the Fronsac apartment. The apartment itself was a dream come true, from the beautiful pierre-de-taille building, to the location on the fourth floor with a ...”
Laleh J , Great Falls , Virginia , United States
“Fronsac was absolutely beautiful ~ completely beyond our expectations. Quiet in the midst of a busy city due to its layout with the bedrooms in the back. Roomy and comfortable.
The view of the Eiffel Tower was the highlight of our week. To ...”
Ingrid Drummer , Reno , Nevada , United States
“My friends and I had a simply wonderful stay in the Fronsac apartment. The location was perfect for all of our plans. We were very close to several metro stations and we absolutely loved being so close to Champ du Mars. We all enjoyed the feeling ...”
Wendy Strang , Middleton , WI , United States
“My son and I loved the apartment and all the great little things you all did to welcome us we felt very at home. I loved the expresso machine and wish I had one here in the states like it!”
Dr. Kim Reis , Dana Point , CA , United States