“The Apartment was beyond expectations, information was very precise and relevant. Would recommend to all! The team were very welcoming and helpful.”
- 1 (see details)
- Regular Price
- €284 - €459 per night
You May Also Like
Sleeps 5. 1 BR, 2 BA. Master bedroom with queen bed; living room doors close to create a second bedroom with sofa bed. Eiffel view through trees. Free internet & calls. A/C.
CĂ´te de Beaune
Sleeps up to 3 people. 1 BR, 1 BA apartment plus double sofa bed. Beautiful Eiffel Tower views from living room and bedroom. Free internet access, free calls and A/C.
The Givry is an absolutely delightful one bedroom, one bathroom apartment with outstanding views of the Eiffel Tower from five large windows. You'll have to pinch yourself to believe these views are really true! This spacious Paris apartment features an open plan living room and dining area, a separate living room, a large bedroom and fully remodeled bathroom - all beautifully decorated with a charming and stylish décor. You'll enjoy simply stunning views of the Eiffel Tower above the trees from the bedroom, while relaxing in the living room, from the dining table and even from the kitchen. Enjoy the romance of Paris every moment of your stay at the Givry!
You'll fall in love with the location as well as the views during your stay in this lovely Paris vacation rental. Step outside and you are just moments from the Champ de Mars gardens where you can enjoy walking, running or visit the Eiffel Tower. Stroll along the romantic Seine in the evenings, shop for the freshest ingredients on the rue Cler market street or at local open-air markets and enjoy the relaxed and charming atmosphere of the Left Bank's 7th arrondissement - one of our favorite neighborhoods in Paris! The central location is ideal for easy access to all the top sights in Paris while offering an authentic slice of the best of the Parisian lifestyle. Return home at the end of day of sightseeing to enjoy a romantic dinner at home with unforgettable views of the magical light show on the Eiffel Tower at the Givry.
1 BEDROOM; SLEEPS UP TO 3 PEOPLE
The bedroom features outstanding Eiffel Tower views and a lovely queen-sized bed. The sofa in the living room opens to create an extra sleeping space.
Bathroom features a shower stall, antique marble sink and toilet.
- Fully equipped kitchen with pots, pans, utensils, glassware, dishes, linen, and so on
- Four Burner Cook Top
- Combination Microwave-Oven
- Refrigerator with separate freezer compartment
- Nespresso Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Free high speed wireless internet and cable television.
- Free telephone calls to landlines and cells in the United States and Canada (except Alaska). Free calls to landlines only in Europe, Australia, New Zealand and many other countries
- Air conditioning: Mobile unit in the living room that vents to the outside and works brilliantly; it easily cools the bedroom.
- TV with CNN and other English news channels
- DVD player: Dual-standard so you can bring your own movies or rent French ones nearby.
- CD stereo
- Washer-dryer combination
- Iron and ironing board
- Baby porta-cribs available upon request
- Pampering: Beauty spa available at the Four Seasons Hotel, ten minutes away. We can also recommend hair colorists/stylists in the area and masseurs who will come to your apartment
- Health & Fitness: Fully equipped gym nearby; or, enjoy walking, jogging or cycling around the beautiful Champs de Mars gardens
- Apartment Security: The neighborhood surrounding Montrachet is one of the safest in Paris. The building has a digicode panel on the outside door, a locked inner door to the lobby, and the apartment door is steel reinforced. We have installed a digital safe for your valuables.
- This is a non-smoking apartment; and, sorry, but no pets are allowed.
- All of Central Paris
- Eiffel Tower, Seine River & Champ de Mars gardens
- Paris Bus Tours, Boat Tours, Bike & Segway Tours, Paris Walks, Paris Sewer Tour
- Landmarks and Museums: Musee' Branly, Invalides, Napoleon's Tomb, Ancient Army Museum, Rodin Museum, Trocadero, Museum of Mankind, Musee' de la Mode, Grand Palais, Palais Chaillot and Petit Palais
- Surrounded by trendy boutiques, affordable bistros, cafés and restaurants
- Paris open markets and famous rue Cler Market Street
- Public Transport: Pont de l'Alma Metro & RER ; Ecole Militaire Metro
- For more details on the surrounding neighborhood please click on the Location tab
- Eiffel Tower
- Ecole militaire de Paris
- Sewer Tour of Paris
- Trocadero and Museum of Cinema
- Arc de Triomphe
- Rue Cler
- Alma Open Market
- Ave Montaigne: Four Seasons and Plaza Athenee
- The Avenue of the Grand Couturiers
- Musee' de la Mode
- Ave de Saxe Open Air Market Street
- Musee Branly Ethnic Arts
- Musee Du Louvre
- Marche Grenelle
- Rue du Commerce
- Notre Dame Cathedral
- Musee d'Orsay Impressionists
- Cluny Museum
- St. Sulpice
- Antiques and shopping rue du Bac
- Shopping and cafe's Blvd St. Germain
- Bon Marche and Grande Epicerie Food Store
- Left Bank Shopping on rue de Rennes
- Shops and fashion boutiques
- Luxembourg Gardens
- Berthillon Ice Cream
- Restaurants and shopping
- BHV Department store
- Pompidou Museum
- Restaurants and brasseries; you're spoiled for choice
- Sainte Chappelle
- Carnavalet Museum
- Excellent neighborhood food shops and boutiques
- Rodin Museum
- rue St. Dominique: real Parisian Neighborhood
- rue de Grenelle: shops and restaurants
- Fashion boutiques on rue du bac
- rue de Rivoli
- Our Paris vacation rental has the most amazing Eiffel Tower views from five large windows! Bring your camera because you won't be able to resist taking pictures of the magic light show on the Eiffel Tower at night.
- Champ de Mars Park (1 min): Walk, jog or play in one of playgrounds, throw some hoops, watch the puppet theater, or just sit and enjoy.
- Eiffel Tower (6 min)
- Seine River (6 min): Walk along the romantic Seine river at sunset.
- Boat Tours (6 min): Bateaux Mouches, Batobus and Bateaux Parisiens boat tours. The boat tours are an excellent way to begin your Paris vacation, enjoying a relaxing cruise along the river to see many of Paris' monuments, museums, and cathedrals.
- Musee Branly (7 min): Award-winning Museum of Ethnic Arts.
Surrounded by beautifully lush gardens and features tribal arts of the world in sharp contrast to displays of the Louvre and Musée d'Orsay.
- Public Transport:
- Metro: Pont de l'Alma (7 min); Ecole Militaire (10 min)
- RER (7 min): Local train that goes direct to Invalides and Notre Dame
- Three main bus stops right across the street
- Paris Bike, Segway and Walking Tours (10 min)
- Napoleon's Military School (10 min): Napoléon attended military school here and the buildings still show signs of gunfire from the French Revolution in 1789.
- Paris Sewer Tour (10 min): Fascinating tour of limestone arches and caverns with street signs that traverse all of Paris . The Phantom of the Opera was inspired by these underground streets.
- Trocadero, Museum of Mankind (12 min)
- Open Markets (10 min): Pont de l'Alma is a ten minute walk and has the largest open market in Paris every Saturday morning. Rue Cler is five blocks away and is among the best and most famous shopping streets for food in Paris. You are also walking distance to Ave de Saxe and Rue de Grenelle.
- Four Seasons Hotel, Plaza Athenee (15 min): Enjoy tea or 3 star dining. Plaza Athenee is famous for being the venue where the final episode of 'Sex and the City' was filmed.
- Invalides (15 min): A masterpiece of French Classical architecture; Napoleon's tomb rests under its golden dome.
- Rue du Commerce (20 min): A true Parisian shopping street with trendy boutiques, food stores, bistros and the Monoprix department store, like a French Target - good quality and great prices!
- Champs Elysées, Arc de Triomphe (20 min): Make sure you visit the Louis Vuitton flagship store!
- Grand Couturier's on Ave Montaigne (20 min): Shop at some of the world's most famous fashion stores including Dior, Hermes, Givenchy, and many, many more.
- Rodin Museum (25 min): Beautiful sculpture garden - a great place for a picnic!
- Grand Palais and Petit Palais, Palais Chaillot (25 min): World-famous expositions throughout the year. Stop in at the Musée du Cinéma to view classic French films.
- Musee de l'Armee (25 min): Houses one of the finest collections of arms, armor, and uniforms in the world, especially its enormous collection of Medieval Armor.
- Musee d'Orsay (25 min): Walk or go direct via RER.
- Place de la Concorde, Madeline: (25 min): Walk along the beautiful river or direct by bus or metro
- Bon Marche, Rue du Bac (30 min): Famous shopping area.
- Louvre Museum (35 min): Walk along the Seine or direct bus/metro
- Department Stores: Direct metro and bus to Galeries Lafayette and Printemps Department Stores.
Picture perfect views of the Eiffel Tower
The Givry is a magical setting for experiencing all of the charms and romance of Paris. With picture perfect framed views of the Eiffel Tower from the dining room, living room and bedroom, you will truly feel like you are in Paris every moment of your stay.
Sit back and watch the nightly light show
Enjoy a candlelit dinner with stunning Eiffel Tower views
Enjoy a romantic dinner in a comfortable and stylish home setting and make a toast to an unforgettable Paris holiday as the lights twinkle on the Eiffel Tower!
Beautiful iron grillwork in Paris apartment window
We absolutely love the ornate iron grillwork in the windows of the Givry. It is a very Parisian and historic touch that adds so much charm to every room in the apartment.
Macarons and the Eiffel Tower - how very Parisian!
Thanks to its upper floor location and large windows, the Givry provides incredible views of the Eiffel Tower.
Romantic dining room with oak table and writing desk
When you step in the dining room you'll find an oak table with comfortable chairs near the window where you can enjoy gorgeous views of the Eiffel Tower. A small writing table is the perfect spot for catching up with friends and family on your laptop or tablet using the apartment's free wireless internet.
View of fully remodeled kitchen from the dining room
An island separates the dining table from the kitchen, which has been nicely remodeled with all the modern conveniences. The design cleverly creates additional storage and counter space while separating the dining table from the preparation area in the kitchen.
Modern French kitchen with beechwood cabinets
You'll find everything you need at the Givry to enjoy cooking at home during your stay in Paris. There's a full size refrigerator with freezer, four burner cook top, oven, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, coffee maker, Nespresso, which is very popular with our guests! You'll even find a combo washer and dryer in the kitchen, which is a great feature in a Paris apartment rental.
Beechwood bar divides the kitchen and dining area
Two large windows fill the kitchen and dining area with a beautiful light. You can even peek at the Eiffel Tower while preparing meals in the kitchen - a lovely feature! A French country style painting hangs above the bar in the kitchen, which is great for serving meals during your stay at the Givry in Paris.
Cozy Paris living room with pale yellow sofa
We love how the Givry features a separate living room from the dining area and kitchen. It creates an extra living space, and can be transformed into an additional sleeping area by opening the sofabed. There's a flat screen TV and DVD player so you can keep up with the latest news or enjoy your favorite movie set in Paris during your stay.
Gorgeous Eiffel Tower view from living room sofa
Sit back and relax in the evenings in the Givry's comfortable living room where you'll enjoy stunning views of the Eiffel Tower. Guests write to tell us how they look forward to the hourly magical light show on the Eiffel Tower when thousands of little lights twinkle across La Grande Dame. You'll have front row seats for enjoying the show at the Givry!
Living room with antique furniture and decorative fireplace
The living room features a decorative grey fireplace mantle and antique dresser as well as a comfy sofa and armchair. Enjoy a glass of wine while relaxing in this welcoming and comfortable room at the end of a day of sightseeing in Paris.
Pressed herb and flower pictures in the living room
Six lovely pressed herb and flower pictures hang above an antique dresser in the living room. Pick out a bouquet of fresh flowers from a local market during your stay to decorate the beautiful Givry vacation rental.
View of hallway from the living room to bedroom
Just beyond the dining area you'll find a separate living room with the entrance to the bedroom at the end of the apartment. The pretty décor and antique furniture have been handpicked to create a warm and very Parisian setting.
Step into the gorgeous French bedroom with queen bed
The bedroom at the Givry is one of our most romantic bedrooms in Paris, with a queen size bed and two large windows with enchanting views of the Eiffel Tower. When you wake up and open the curtains you might just think you are still dreaming!
Enjoy a leisurely morning in bed with Eiffel Tower views
The Givry features a queen size bed with an iron headboard and beautiful artwork hanging above. A bedside table with lamp on each side of bed is comfortable for enjoying a good book before switching out the light.
Most romantic bedroom in Paris!
Imagine making a toast with your loved one with this marvelous view of the Eiffel Tower as backdrop from the bedroom at this very special Paris apartment. The Eiffel Tower captures all the romance of Paris, and you'll enjoy outstanding views during your stay at the Givry.
Charming antique marble sink in the bathroom
The bathroom at the Givry has been fully remodeled and features this lovely antique marble sink sitting atop the counter. We love little touches like this that go into creating a memorable stay in Paris!
Fully remodeled bathroom with shower, toilet and sink
In the bathroom you'll find a step in shower with glass doors, toilet and the unique marble sink. It's a comfortable and very nicely designed Paris bathroom.
Entryway to Paris apartment with arched mirrors
When you step in the Givry from the apartment building landing the entryway leads to the kitchen and dining area straight ahead and the hallway to the left leading to the living room and bedroom.
Entrance of apartment with view of main hallway
Just beyond the entryway in the Givry you'll find the kitchen and dining area through the two doorways on the right and the bathroom on the left. Follow the hallway to the separate living room on the right and the bedroom at the end of the hallway.
See the sights of Paris on a Seine boat tour
The famous Bateau Mouches tours depart from Alma Bridge, which is just a short stroll from the Givry vacation rental. A boat tour is a wonderful way to see the bridges and main sights in Paris while sitting back and relaxing.
Enjoy a romantic stroll along the Seine River
The Seine is one of the most magical spots in Paris, where you can admire the beautiful buildings and museums that grace the riverbanks, enjoy a romantic walk at sunset with your loved one and see all the famous bridges that cross the river. The Givry is just a short walk from the Seine, which means you can enjoy walking along the river every day during your stay in Paris.
Walk to nearby sidewalk cafés and restaurants
Soak up the Parisian atmosphere while partaking in one of the city's most charming traditions - the café. Parisians have perfect the art of leisurely dining or savoring a coffee or aperitif while enjoying the fresh air and sunshine at the local café. You'll find plenty of charming cafés and outdoor restaurants to enjoy in the 7th arrondissement just moments from the Givry.
Enjoy shopping and dining on rue Cler in Paris
Rue Cler is a charming open-air market street lined with specialty food shops, gourmet stores, little sidewalk cafés and excellent restaurants. A section of the cobblestone street is pedestrian only, which makes the shopping and dining experience more peaceful and enjoyable.
Buy fresh flowers from one of the nearby open markets
During your stay in Paris you can join the locals while shopping at the nearby open-air markets like the Grenelle Market or the Saxe-Breteuil Market. Pick out a bouquet of lovely flowers to decorate your dinner table at the Givry!
Shop for fresh fruit and vegetables on rue Cler
One of the best features of staying in the 7th arrondissement is shopping along the famous rue Cler market street. You'll find a wonderful selection of fresh fruit and vegetables, fish, meats and cheeses, olive oil and tempting pastry and chocolate shops.
Visit our favorite cheese shop on rue Cler
During your stay at the Givry, visit our favorite cheese shop on rue Cler. They have a wonderful selection, especially goat cheeses, and will help you find the perfect cheese to serve to your family and friends.
One delightful pastry shop after another in the neighborhood
Delicious and beautiful pastries are on display in pâtisseries on nearly every block in the neighborhood surrounding the Givry. Pick out something special to enjoy while watching the lights twinkle on the Eiffel Tower from the comfort of the Givry's living room and dining room!
Historic sign in the Champs de Mars gardens
This old sign in the Champs de Mars gardens dates back to horse and buggy days in Paris. It warns people that only horses going at a moderate trot are allowed! Nowadays the park is a popular spot with locals and visitors for walking, jogging and enjoying a picnic with views of the Eiffel Tower.
Incredible food halls at La Grande Epicerie
Discover the playgrounds in the Champ de Mars gardens
Just across the street from the Givry you'll find the beautiful Champ de Mars gardens stretching out between the Eiffel Tower and the Ecole Militaire. Kids love playing on the four different playgrounds with old fashioned swings and rides. Staying so close to this beautiful green space is just one of the many charms of the 7th arrondissement!
Enjoy shopping at Le Bon Marche in the 7th
Spend the afternoon shopping in Le Bon Marche where you'll find a great selection of fashion, home décor and specialty food shops. You'll find something for everyone on your list - including a Parisian souvenir just for you!
Book a tour to see the incredible Orsay Museum in Paris
“The Apartment was beyond expectations, information was very precise and relevant. Would recommend to all! The team were very welcoming and helpful.”
Chris W , Australia
“All was excellent. Couldn't be better! Even the weather! The team were excellent.”
Richard S , United States
“We had a wonderful stay. The apartment was beautiful, clean and safe and the views of the Eiffel Tower were breathtaking. Thank you for your wonderful guide. Paris Perfect is so organized and easy to deal with which made this apartment rental very ...”
Philip A , New York , United States
“We didn't know Paris Perfect before, we choose by the web site the apartment GIVRY that looks wonderful, with more than one straight view to the Eiffel Tour. All the service since we've booked was excellent, the e-mail service always with quick ...”
Gonzalo Montagne , Buenos Aires , Argentina
“I stayed here for a week following New Year with my husband. I loved this apartment and the location was marvellous. I have stayed with PP over many years so I know this area well and love going back to all my favourite haunts. The kitchen was ...”
Melissa Waites , Sydney , Australia
“Staying near the Eiffel Tower was like a dream to me. I was in Paris on my own and felt comfortable, safe and everywhere I went was so beautiful to me. The apartment was absolutely gorgeous. Felt like I really lived in Paris. The staff were very ...”
Christine Barlow , Tampa , Florida , United States
“Everything far exceeded our expectations, an amazing experience. Information guide was fabulous - we had some of the most amazing dinners and lunch - in particular Les Ombre, Cafe Constant and Petit le Troquet. The team were always helpful.”
Christine N , Australia
“Everything was so wonderful. We loved our apartment from its location, access to everything we wanted to do, and how comfortable and well appointed it was. Sam and Kevin were great so far as orienting us to the apartment and neighborhood. The ...”
Melissa & Michael , USA
“Wonderful stay, great apartment for 1-2 people. Light filled apartment, all windows of apartment directly face the Eiffel Tower, but trees at window height ensure privacy. All possible conveniences (food, wine, cleaner, pharmacy, yoga, gym, champ ...”
Tracy Simpson , Ontario , Canada
“We were blessed to stay in Givry for a week in June early July 2014!!!! What a gorgeous french apartment!! Dealing with Paris Perfect was a class personified from booking to departing!!! We would always chose this company again when staying in ...”
Peter Ahrens , Sydney , Australia
“We just returned from our two week trip to london and Paris. This trip was our daughter's 21st birthday trip. The week in paris was our last stop and we stayed in Givry apartment. We loved every minute of it! Every window had a Veiw of the Eiffle ...”
Karen Hudson , Birmingham , Alabama , United States
“Had the most memorable trip to Paris staying in the charming Givry apartment! Four windows face the Eiffel Tower and it is literally just blocks away! Breathtaking view. The apartment is in a very posh neighborhood with 5 star restaurants, markets, ...”
Charlotte Resident , Charlotte , NC , United States
“I couldn't have asked for a more perfect apartment in Paris!!! I cried when my husband and I had to leave this perfect apartment. Everything you need is already there. We had fun cooking and all of the cooking utensils were very nice. I couldn't say ...”
Valentina Akyol , Dallas , Texas , United States
“Everything was just as I dreamed of. During our stay in Paris, we wanted to feel like Parisians. Givry fullfilled that. Nothing beats the morning view of the Eiffel and ending the night with the same beautiful view. The location was also perfect. ...”
Amira & Matt , Ontario , Canada
What can I say, this is our second successful rental through Paris Perfect.
Givry was an outstanding apartment, the furnishings, everything we loved, we were very fortunate to try all 3 of Christian Constants restaurants as they were ...”
Lane E & Peter M , 416/68 La Trobe Street Melbourne , Victoria , Australia
“It was a great pleasure to stay in the charming Givry apartment. We were very well received for the company team and everything was perfect in our stay. Congratulations for all you work so professionally to permit this special moments for us.”
Maria A , Porto Alegre , RS , Brazil