Take in the luscious sights and scents of the Provence countryside with an escape to your own private villa near Le Mas in the southeast of France. The Le Mas Villa is a secluded retreat that is surrounded by 17 hectares (42 acres) of award winning vineyards, and features breathtaking views of the Massif des Maures, a protected national park. You'll enjoy a personal resort that's miles away from ordinary, thanks to a private heated saltwater pool (only heated from the end of May until the end of September), multiple balconies with vineyard vistas and lush manicured gardens that feature all the joyous scents of Provence - lavender, rosemary, wisteria, olive and mulberry trees. The ensuing estate is beautifully secluded, with a gated entrance at the end of a 500 metre drive. However, guests can easily explore the charming villages in the area where fresh local markets, lovely shops and medieval buildings all set the scene for memorable days of exploration. Don't miss nearby Vence and Gourdon, often considered among the most beautiful villages in Provence. Or visit the famous village of Grasse to shop for perfume. Drive south to the coast where Nice, Antibes, Saint-Tropez and countless beautiful vistas await.
Inside, you will enjoy all the comforts of a high quality resort with amenities and ample room for families to spread out and enjoy the scene. The Le Mas Villa boasts 5 bedrooms, with accommodations for up to 12 people, which feature peaceful views of the garden, the rear courtyard and private pool, or the acres of vineyards from private balconies. All bedrooms also have en-suite bathrooms to ensure a comfortable stay. For family gatherings, the expansive kitchen is perfect for whipping up fresh meals from the local markets. Enjoy dining in the indoor dining area near the terrace or at an outside table in the gracious courtyard. A refined living area with ample seating and a charming piano will also be a favorite gathering space, although sunny days at the pool and exploring gardens will entice you to spend leisure time outside. After a long stroll through the vineyard or a full day of discovering the beauty of southern France, you will agree that life is always sweeter in Provence.
Please Note: A car is essential to make the best of a visit to Villa Le Mas. For all its seclusion, Villa Le Mas is located only 12 miles from the A8 motorway from which Aix-en-Provence, Gorges du Verdon and Provence's top destinations await.
5 Bedroom(s); Sleeps Up to 12
Bedroom 1 (en suite bathroom): 1 Extra-wide queen size bed = 180cm and 1 single bed = 90cm; located on the upper floor with view over vineyard from the private balcony.
Bedroom 2 (en suite bathroom): Extra-wide queen size bed = 180cm; located on upper floor with view over vineyard from the private balcony. Baby cot.
Bedroom 3 (en suite bathroom): 1 Extra-wide queen size bed = 180cm and 1 single bed = 90cm; located on the ground floor with view over pool area and garden.
Bedroom 4 (en suite bathroom): Extra-wide queen size bed = 180cm; located on the ground floor with view over terrace and garden, with vines beyond
Bedroom 5 (en suite bathroom): 2 Single beds = 90cm; located on the ground floor with view over the rear courtyard and vines beyond
Bathroom 1 (en suite): Shower, sink and toilet
Bathroom 2 (en suite): Bathtub-shower, sink and toilet
Bathroom 3 (en suite): Bathtub-shower, sink and toilet
Bathroom 4 (en suite): Bathtub-shower, sink and toilet
Bathroom 5 (en suite): Bathtub-shower, double sinks and toilet
Separate Toilet with sink
The house features unlimited, on-demand hot water.
Accessibility & Security
- The guardians live on the vineyard, 100 yards from the villa but conveniently out of sight! They are bi-lingual and available during normal working hours and importantly, available for any emergencies. They are fully cognizant of the local area and can provide advice, recommend restaurants, and make reservations for any activities.
- Safe for your valuables located in the master bedroom
- Property is very secure and gated. Guests will be provided with a remote for the automatic entrance gate.
In the Kitchen
- Fully equipped with pots, pans, utensils, dishes, cookware, and so on
- Stove top with four burners
- Full-size refrigerator with freezer plus small extra fridge
- Coffee machine (expresso and perculated coffee in single unit)
- Ice maker
- Sinktop water purifier
Heating & Cooling
- Central heating throughout the house
- Portable fans in each bedroom. The construction of the house plus the climate lends to the house being cool overnight.
- Double-glazed windows throughout the house
For Your Comfort
- Private, heated (only heated from the end of May until the end of September), salt water 10m x 5m swimming pool, fully enclosed with a child-proof entrance gate and a child-friendly shallow area. The pool is cleaned and made ready for guests' enjoyment on a daily basis.
- Outdoor dining table and chairs with views of the expansive gardens and vineyards
- Cleaning, towels and linen changing services are available
- Broadband internet and WiFi connections
- Office facility with PC/printer/scanner/phone
- Televisions x 2: Located in the lounge and master bedroom with SKY channels
- DVD player in lounge room
- Stereo/CD player
- Washer and separate dryer in laundry room
- Iron and ironing board
- Hairdryers in all bathrooms
- Baby Equipment: Two permanent cots plus one portable cot available on request
- Daily breakfast and newspaper delivery upon request
- Additional cleaning can be arrange upon request (charges apply)
Rates Per Night
Our standard seasonal calendar does not apply to this apartment; for a quotation, please contact our reservations team with your travel dates.
- Available for Check In
- Available for Check Out
- Contact Reservations
Please note: Due to bookings from other agencies this calendar may not be up-to-date
Our Online Availability and Advertised Rates are Based on Minimum Stay Requirements:
- Bookings of 7 or more nights take priority in the high and peak season, but we allow 5 night bookings where possible.
- Depending on gaps and/or special approval, 3 or 4-night stays are possible in selected apartments and at slightly higher nightly rates.
- Please contact us for availability and pricing.
Your Rental Includes
Situated on the award winning vineyard, Domaine de Gourgesourne, Var, France.
In the Neighborhood
- We like the markets at Lorgues, St Tropez, and Port Grimaud, our favourite restaurants include Le Concorde and Labastide des Magnans in Vidauban, La Bastide Blanche in Cogolin, La table du Mareyeur in Port Grimaud. We love shopping in St Tropez and St Maxime. The nearest local supermarkets / pharmacies are located in Vidauban.