Chocolates and Pastries in Paris
Paris is a city of fine tastes and indulgent flavors, and there is no better way to experience this than by sampling its sweetest delicacies for yourself. Begin your tour in the glittering neighborhood of Saint-Germain-des-Prés with a tasting of the nation's treasured dessert. Appreciate the wonderful taste and texture of a French macaron as it melts in your mouth. Go behind the scenes of the city's most charming bakeries and be delighted by their delicate pastries and meringues. Discover the science and traditions of Parisian chocolatiers as you sample their decadent chocolates. With your professional guide to answer your questions, you'll truly discover the sweeter side of Paris.
The Chocolates and Pastries tour provides a knowledgeable, taste-driven excursion through the Left Bank’s best dessert venues. The tour is €80 per person plus an additional €15 per person for all desired tastings at the various venues. A personalized, private walking tour can also be arrange for €345 plus additional tasting fees.
- The tour lasts approximately 2.5 hours, and commences rain or shine. Dress accordingly!
- This tour usually runs every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. No tours are scheduled on French National holidays.
- CANCELLATION POLICY:
- 85% refund for any tour cancellation made forty-eight hours or more prior to the tour.
- If you are running late to your tour, call the emergency number. Otherwise, the tour may leave without you, thus leaving you with a non-refundable, missed tour.
- MEETING POINT:
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
- Please note any and all food intolerances when booking your tour.