Classic Paris Walking Tour
On this 2 hour walking tour you will be whisked around all the must-see gems located in the heart of Paris. Begin your tour at the foot of one of the world's most iconic landmarks - the Eiffel Tower. Follow your knowledgeable guide into the City of Light and discover the rich history each street has to offer. Pass by the Louvre to see the architectural feat of I. M. Pei's glass pyramid that stands at the entrance. On the banks of the Seine, gaze up at the gargoyles that haunt the gothic buttresses of Notre Dame. Stroll through the Tuileries Gardens in the shade of the chestnut trees and enjoy lunch in a chic Parisian café overlooking this sprawling park. End your tour with a visit to the fashionable shopping street and enter the colorful chaos of the Champs-Elysées to browse its high-end fashion boutiques.
The Clasis Paris Walking Tour features several important Parisian highlights including: the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame cathedral, Napoléon’s Tomb, the Louvre Museum, Tuileries Garden, the impressionist art-rich Musée d’Orsay, the Champs-Elysées, and the Place de la Concorde. The tour price is €25 per person.
- Each tour lasts approximately two hours.
- Mar 1 - Oct 31: Mon @ 10:00am, Tue @ 2:00pm
- Apr 1 - Sep 30: Fri @ 2:00pm
- CANCELLATION POLICY:
- We offer 100% refunds if the reservation is canceled more than 72 hours (3 days) prior to the scheduled tour.
- We do not offer refunds for any reason once within 72 hours of the scheduled tour.
- MEETING POINT:
- Your tour meets at the office located at 36 Avenue de la Bourdonnais, 75005.
- The closest metro is Ecole Militaire on Line 8. The tour ends in front of the Musée Louvre.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to tour departure. Once the tour has begun we do not have the ability to wait for and add late arrivals to the tour. All members of your party must be present at check-in.
- All of our tours operate rain or shine.
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
- Comfortable shoes are a must for your two-hour walk through cobblestoned streets.