Cooking Class: Café Gourmand, a Parisian Dessert Trend
Join a local Parisian chef in their home to begin your discovery of the science behind France's most indulgent treats. Don your apron and relax into the atmosphere provided by your friendly host and an intimately small group. Discover the secrets behind the preparation of the most delightful desserts as you create three gourmandizes under your hosts expert tuition. With such a wide array of wonderful French desserts to choose from you may find yourself whipping up a decadent chocolate mousse, baking the perfect madeleine or constructing a delicate fruit tart. Conclude your experience over an espresso as your enjoy the fruits of your labor amidst good conversation.
This cooking class provides expert dessert baking advice and the opportunity to try several tasty Parisian treats. The tour costs €150 per person or €450 for a personalized, private class with only your party's inclusion.
- The class lasts approximately 3.5 hours.
- This tour schedule can change monthly and seasonally. Check the calendar for availability.
- CANCELLATION POLICY:
- 85% refund for any tour cancellation made forty-eight hours or more prior to the tour.
- If you are running late to your tour, call the emergency number. Otherwise, the tour may leave without you, thus leaving you with a non-refundable, missed tour.
- MEETING POINT:
- As this class is held in the home of a local chef, the location will vary depending on which docent is running the class.
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
- Please note any and all food intolerances while booking your tour. However, many of the pastries utilize dairy and wheat; if you have these intolerances, look instead to cooking class To Market, To Market.