Day Trip to Mont Saint Michel from Paris
Board a luxury coach, or enjoy a convenient pick up from your vacation rental, and travel through the Normandy countryside to the idyllic island of Mont Saint Michel. When you arrive, take in the unique beauty of this UNESCO World Heritage site over a lunch of divine French cuisine in a restaurant overlooking the island. After lunch set out with your knowledgeable guide and begin your ascent of this charming isle. Reach the summit and enter the ancient Benedictine abbey dedicated to Archangel Michael, where you'll discover twelve centuries of architectural wonders and wander in the tranquil beauty of the church's garden. Afterwards you'll be given the opportunity to explore on your own, visiting the village's boutiques and museums or taking in the sites from the ramparts overlooking the sea. In the afternoon return to your coach for the drive back to Paris as you sit back in comfort and reflect on the beauty of the sights you've seen.
- The tour lasts approximately 14 hours
- 1 April to 31 October - Every day except special holidays
- 1 November to 31 March - Every Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday, except on special holidays
- CANCELLATION POLICY:
- Cancellations can be made by email. Cancellations made at least 30 days beforehand will be fully refunded.
- MEETING POINT:
- Departs from 2 rue des Pyramides, Paris.
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION: