Gothic Paris for Families
Let the gothic charms of Paris' most impressive cathedrals capture your children's imaginations as they absorb the fascinating history behind their design and construction. Explore the Saint-Chapelle and discover why many consider it the crowning jewel in gothic architecture. Learn how the cathedral's impressive display of stained glass was made and discover the meanings behind Gothic symbolism. Visit the famous gargoyles of the Notre Dame cathedral and listen with wonder to the fantastic stories and legends your guide will tell you about this famous building. Explore the Roman ruins that lie beneath the great gothic cathedral, or perhaps visit the Conciergerie, the palace turned prison. These tours are adapted depending on the ages and interests of each party.
- Gothic Paris for Families tour price is €315 per family plus additional Sainte-Chapelle ticket prices. Each ticket price is €15, and is required for all 18 and older participants.
- The tour provides an exciting view of two gothic architectural masterpieces: Notre Dame and Saint-Chapelle. It creates a mystical world for your children, allowing intrigue with historical context.
- The tour lasts approximately 2.5 hours.
- This tour can be booked on any date, except on some French and multinational holidays.
- CANCELLATION POLICY:
- 85% refund for any tour cancellation made forty-eight hours or more prior to the tour.
- If you are running late to your tour, call the emergency number. Otherwise, the tour may leave without you, thus leaving you with a non-refundable, missed tour.
- MEETING POINT:
- Ile de la Cite, Paris. As the route may differ depending on the groups preferences the exact meeting point will be available when the tour is booked.