Marais Walking Tour
Discover the historic Marais neighborhood on this walking tour through a delightful corner of Paris that seamlessly blends its Jewish history with ancient hôtels, trendy shopping, modern art and a vibrant nightlife. Wander through the Place des Vosges, one of the prettiest squares in Paris, where the Parisian author of Les Misérables, Victor Hugo, once lived. Follow your guide through the narrow streets in the heart of the ancient Jewish Quarter and discover the best Jewish cuisine in one of the many authentic bakeries or delicatessens. Marvel at the contrast offered by the high-tech and colorful architecture of the Centre Pompidou, home to one of the finest collections of modern art. Explore cobblestone streets while finding hidden away gardens, synagogues nestled between buildings and browsing high-end boutiques in this fashionable shopping district. Find out for yourself why the Marais quarter is one of the most popular and characteristic areas of Paris.
- The Marais Walking Tour is €20 per person.
- The tour features several important highlights of the area including the glamorous hotel particuliers, the Shoah Memorial, the beautiful public park, Place des Vosges and the Rue des Rosiers with its famous falafel cafes. This is Paris at its eclectic and picture-perfect best!
- Mar 1 - Oct 31: Thu @ 10:00am
- Apr 1 - Sep 30: Sun @ 10:00am
- CANCELLATION POLICY:
- We offer 100% refunds if the reservation is canceled more than 72 hours (3 days) prior to the scheduled tour.
- We do not offer refunds for any reason once within 72 hours of the scheduled tour.
- MEETING POINT:
- Your tour meets outside the Pont Marie (Line 7) metro stop on street level. Please exit out ‘sortie’ (exit) 1.
- Your guide will be wearing a tours t-shirt and holding a sign.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to tour departure. It is imperative that all guests arrive on time.
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
- Comfortable shoes are a must for your two-hour walk through cobblestoned streets.
- The tour will operate rain or shine