Monet's Gardens Bike Tour
Hop off the train amidst fields of wheat and sunflowers: you have arrived in Normandy with your bike tour group. Pedal swiftly through the countryside and choose your lunch from a market collection of fresh bread, cheeses, meats and vegetables. You’ll feast on your gathered lunch items along the riverside. The after-lunch bike tour will bring you to Monet’s private gardens at Giverny. Allow the beauty to waft over you in explosions of color and smell. You’ll stroll through Monet’s house and studio feeling all the waves of creativity he once felt. Afterwards, you’ll sojourn to the small Giverny village. A bike trip along the Seine takes you to Vernon and the return train trip back to the humming streets of Paris.
- The Monet Gardens Bike Tour is €99 for adults, students and children aged 4-11. Children aged 0-3 are free.
- The tour features several important Monet Garden and Giverny highlights including: Monet’s Gardens, a Japanese-inspired bridge, Monet’s gravesite, Monet’s house, the Hotel Baudy, and a picnic seated along the Seine.
- The tour operator provides you with a bicycle, an optional helmet, a round trip train transport from Paris to Giverny, entry to Monet’s gardens, entry to Monet’s home, and entry to Monet’s gravesite.
- The market lunch picnic is not included in the ticket price; be sure to bring cash Euro to buy your choice of lunch items from the open market. Please also bring a backpack for proper transport of your chosen market items.
- Each tour lasts approximately 8.5 hours.
- Mar 26 - Apr 30: Wed, Sat @ 9:30am
- May 1 - Jul 31: Tue, Wed, Sat @ 9:30am
- Aug 1 - Oct 29: Wed, Sat @ 9:30am
- Closed: May 1
- CANCELLATION POLICY:
- We offer 100% refunds if the reservation is canceled more than 72 hours (3 days) prior to the scheduled tour.
- We do not offer refunds for any reason once within 72 hours of the scheduled tour.
- MEETING POINT:
- Your Monet Gardens tour meets at 24 Rue Egdar Faure in the 15th Arrondissement
- Your guide will be holding a large white sign with a bicycle logo
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to tour departure.
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
- All of our tours operate rain or shine, and we have rain ponchos for sale in our office.
- All participants over 12 years of age must be able to ride a bike
- Tandems reserved for guests less than 70lbs/32kg
- Trailers have a 2 child capacity with a combined maximum weight of 80lbs/36kg
- Babyseats have a maximum weight limit of 48lbs/22kg
- Please specify at the time of booking if children need special equipment.
- Please dress appropriately for the weather; tours go out in rain or shine.
- The tour typically returns to Paris around 5:45pm.