Montmartre Walking Tour
Begin your discovery of this bohemian quarter that Parisian artists have long called home on the bustling Boulevard de Clichy. Wind your way through cobble-stoned streets to see the iconic cabaret, the Moulin Rouge. Take a step back in time and discover Le Lapin Agile, which was once popular meeting place for artists and featured in the works of Picasso and local artist Utrillo. Follow the footsteps of these famous painters to the Place du Tertre, the vibrant square where they once worked and where Parisian artists still display their work today. Ascend to the highest point in Paris to visit the crowning architectural gem that is the Sacré-Cœur Basilica, the Sacred Heart of Paris. This cultural tour gives you a real taste of the lifestyle of the Parisian artist and of the bohemian atmosphere that is still imbued in the picturesque squares and avenues of Montmartre.
- The Montmartre Walking Tour costs €20 per person.
- The tour features several important Montmartre highlights including: the great Sacré Cœur cathedral, the famous cabaret Moulin Rouge, the Place du Tertre, the Salvador Dalí museum, the Montmartre vineyards, the Montmartre Cemetery and a famous Pablo Picasso haunt featured in his painting “Le Lapin Agile.”
- Each tour lasts approximately two hours.
- Mar 1 - Oct 31: Mon @ 2:00pm, Wed @ 10:00am
- Apr 1 - Sep 30: Sun @ 2:00pm, Fri @ 10:00am
- Closed: May 1
- CANCELLATION POLICY:
- We offer 100% refunds if the reservation is canceled more than 72 hours (3 days) prior to the scheduled tour.
- We do not offer refunds for any reason once within 72 hours of the scheduled tour.
- MEETING POINT:
- Your tour begins outside the metro station Blanche (line 2) on street level.
- Your tour guide will be waving a sign
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes prior to tour departure. Once the tour has begun we do not have the ability to wait for and add late arrivals to the tour.
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
- All of our tours operate rain or shine.
- The area around Montmartre can be quite steep. We recommend this tour for individuals with a moderate fitness level.