Paris by Riverboat
The city of Paris was once little more than a small fishing village on the banks of the Seine, but over the past two millennia the river has been the lifeblood that has allowed it to become the modern metropolis it is today. Wander the Ile de la Cité, the island at the very heart of Paris, and discover the great gothic cathedrals of Notre Dame and Sainte Chapelle. Board a boat alongside Parisian commuters and begin your voyage down the Seine. As the buildings slide past, your guide will discuss the city's history and the vital role the river has played in its growth. Pass beneath the beautiful crossings that bridge the Left Bank and Right Bank and discover many of Paris' most famous landmarks from this unique vantage point.
The Paris by Riverboat tour leads you from the city center down the brilliant Seine River, past some of Paris’ most important and beautiful monuments. Tour price is €70 per person or €285 per private party plus additional batobus fees.
- The tour lasts approximately 2 hours and commences rain or shine. Dress accordingly!
- This tour usually runs every Tuesday and Thursday.
- CANCELLATION POLICY:
- 85% refund for any tour cancellation made forty-eight hours or more prior to the tour.
- If you are running late to your tour, call the emergency number. Otherwise, the tour may leave without you, thus leaving you with a non-refundable, missed tour.
- MEETING POINT:
- Point Zero, in front of the Notre Dame Cathedral.