Rive Gauche Evening Stroll
As the sun begins to set over the City of Light, join this two-hour walking tour and orientate yourself with the stylish Left Bank of Paris. Leave the tourist filled avenues behind and wander through the back streets, past fashionable boutiques and chic cafés, and discover the city the Parisians call home. Stroll past the Luxembourg gardens where Hemmingway took many of his evening walks as your guide discusses local life and customs. Explore the timeless beauty of the Latin Quarter, home to many of the city's oldest churches as well as the city's first café. End your tour at Place Saint-Michel, the perfect place to begin the rest of your night.
The Rive Gauche Evening Stroll features the Saint-Germain and the Latin Quarter and all exciting monuments in between. Price of the tour is €70 per person or €285 per party.
- The tour lasts approximately 2 hours and commences rain or shine. Dress accordingly!
- This tour usually runs every Monday and Saturday.
- CANCELLATION POLICY:
- 85% refund for any tour cancellation made forty-eight hours or more prior to the tour.
- If you are running late to your tour, call the emergency number. Otherwise, the tour may leave without you, thus leaving you with a non-refundable, missed tour.
- MEETING POINT:
- In front of the Saint-Germain-des-Prés church.