Shopping in Paris: Exploring Fashion, Design, or the Flea Market
The City of Lights offers tourists an unparalleled opportunity to indulge in shopping, no matter where your interests lie or what your budget allows for. Book your tour and provide your industry expert guide with details of what you're looking for. Discover hidden treasures as you explore Paris' famous flea markets. Receive fashion advice on creating your own personal style or go on a behind-the-scenes visit with the one of the city's most up-and-coming designers. Browse the world famous antique stores in search of Louis XV-era antiques or discover the boutiques where the most fashion conscious Parisians do their shopping.
- Shopping in Paris price is €425 for two people. A third can be accommodated for an additional fee.
- Be sure to contact Context Tours with your fashion interests and any specific product you’re searching for in Paris. Your industry expert will organize a walk around your specifications.
- The tour features a personalized range of boutiques and designer locations based on your interests.
- The tour dates change each month; please look to the website for further booking details.
- The tour lasts approximately 3.5 hours and commences rain or shine. Dress accordingly!
- This tour can usually be booked every Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. No tours are available on some French and multinational holidays.
- CANCELLATION POLICY:
- 85% refund for any tour cancellation made forty-eight hours or more prior to the tour.
- If you are running late to your tour, call the emergency number. Otherwise, the tour may leave without you, thus leaving you with a non-refundable, missed tour.
- MEETING POINT:
- As this is a custom tour, your meeting point will depend on your interests and location.