Skip the Line Eiffel Tower Ticket
Arriving at this famous landmark and gazing up at its towering splendor can be a little surreal. Meet your Easy Pass tour host below this architectural wonder and receive an overview of this buildings fascinating history. After your introduction, leave your guide behind and begin your discovery of this iconic landmark at your own pace. Orientate yourself with the city from the second floor and make the most of this unique photo opportunity. Ascend to the top of the tower to take in the breathtaking panoramic views before enjoying a leisurely lunch or dinner in the in one of the Eiffel Tower’s two restaurants.
- Easy Pass Skip the Line Eiffel Tower Ticket is €40 for adults and children 4-11. Children under 4 are free.
- Easy Pass Tours asks you to arrive to the designated meeting point at least fifteen minutes prior to your reserved tour.
- The tour features several important Eiffel Tower features including: skip-the-line access, summit access, historical information, and awe-inspiring photo opportunities.
- Easy Pass Tours provides you with a ticket for skip-the-line entry to the Eiffel Tower.
- The tour runs rain or shine; please dress according to the weather.
- The tour lasts as long as you like; you are your own guide!
- Easy Pass Skip the Line Eiffel Tower Tour is offered every day of the week at various times; please check the calendar for exact tour times. No tours are offered on Dec. 7, Dec. 14, Dec. 25, Jan. 12, Jan. 19, and Jan. 26.
- CANCELLATION POLICY:
- Easy Pass Tours maintains complete refunds for cancellations made seventy-two hours prior to your reserved tour.
- Easy Pass Tours does not recognize refunds for cancellations made less than seventy-two hours prior to your reserved tour.
- MEETING POINT:
- Your Easy Pass Skip the Line Eiffel Tower Ticket self-guided tour does NOT meet at the Eiffel Tower; the underbelly of the tower is incredibly crowded.
- Your self-guided tour meets at the Easy Pass Tour Office, 36 Avenue de la Bourdonnais. This is a three-minute walk from the Eiffel Tower to the southeast.
- The closest metro stop is École Militaire on line 8 or the RER station Pont de l’Alma on line C. The walk is approximately ten minutes to the meeting point from either metro stop.
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
- Easy Pass Tours requires at least one-hour advance booking prior to a scheduled tour.
- Child reservations must include all infants; children three and under may enter the tower for free. However, proof of age may be required at the tower.
- The skip-the-line access skips the regular line; however, you may be required to wait just a bit for security checks or elevators.
- Please remember: no sharp objects or glass bottles on the tower. They will be removed at security.
- In the event that the summit is closed for safety or maintenance reasons, your ticket is not subject to discounts.
- Tower entry is subject to all Eiffel Tower policies.