Skip the Line Notre Dame Towers and Sainte-Chapelle Tour
Visit two of Paris’ most treasured buildings and discover their significance as your knowledgeable guide delves into their fascinating history. Also known as the “Jewel Box of Paris,” the Sainte-Chapelle is famous for its prominent stained glass windows that bathe the building in colorful rays of light. The Notre Dame cathedral is the pinnacle of Gothic architecture and walking beneath its high vaulted ceilings will leave you awed at its grandeur. Ascend the spiral staircase to the bell tower to see the famous gargoyles that haunt the rooftops and gaze out across Paris from this lofty vantage point. The slow moving lines for the Notre Dame and Sainte-Chapelle often extend out into the street, but on your guided tour you’ll skip the lines and begin your discovery of these architectural gems immediately.
- Skip the Line Notre Dame Towers and Sainte-Chapelle Tour is €55 for adults, students and children 4-11. Children aged 0-3 are free.
- The tour features several important Ile de la Cité highlights including Sainte-Chapelle and Notre Dame with its fantastic gothic architecture, stained glass windows, gargoyles, and remarkable Paris views.
- The tour includes skip-the-line entry to both Sainte-Chapelle and Notre Dame Towers plus an interior visit of Notre Dame Cathedral
- The tour lasts approximately three and a half hours.
- Apr 1 - Apr 30: Sat @ 10am
- May 1 - May 31: Sat @ 10am, Mon @ 9:45am
- Jun 1 - Jun 30: Mon, Thu, Sat @ 10am
- Jul 1 - Jul 31: Mon, Thu, Fri, Sat @ 10am
- Aug 1 - Aug 31: Mon, Thu, Sat @ 10am
- Sep 1 - Sep 30: Mon, Sat @ 10am
- Oct 1 - Oct 31: Sat @ 10am
- CANCELLATION POLICY:
- We offer 100% refunds if the reservation is canceled more than 72 hours (3 days) prior to the scheduled tour.
- We do not offer refunds for any reason once within 72 hours of the scheduled tour.
- MEETING POINT:
- Tour meets outside the Cité métro stop (line 4) on street level
- Your guide will be wearing a tours t-shirt and holding a sign.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes prior to tour departure. It is imperative that all guests arrive on time since the tour has a reserved entry time. Once the tour has begun we do not have the ability to wait for and add late arrivals to the tour.
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
- At least one-hour advance booking is required prior to a scheduled tour.
- Child reservations must include all infants; children three and under may enter for free.
- Notre Dame and Sainte-Chapelle entries are subject to all Notre Dame and Sainte-Chapelle policies.