Dive into the romantic heart of the 6th arrondissement at the Carménère, an impeccably decorated two bedroom, two bathroom vacation retreat with beautiful style and an absolutely stellar location. This bright and airy apartment is adorned with modern décor in every room, starting with the living area with flat screen TV and DVD player. Double glazed windows provide lovely neighborhood views and plenty of light, allowing guests to stretch out and relax. The modern kitchen is well-designed with everything a modern gourmand requires to properly prepare the fresh ingredients of the local marketplaces, while the two bathrooms are stunningly designed with polished fixtures and cool tile touches. The two bedrooms are dreamy escapes for tired travelers, and boast plenty of storage space in addition to a baby-bed for young families.
Vacationers will find a wealth of cafés, brasseries, shops and boutiques just outside the building's entrance, in addition to charming market streets, fabulous food shopping along the Rue de Buci and the acclaimed Musée D'Orsay nearby. Stroll down to the Seine riverfront for romantic sunsets over the water or walk to the local Saint-Germain-des-Prés metro station just one block away for easy access to every corner of the city. At the Carménère, the beautiful and charming neighborhood combined with simply elegant accommodations will make worldly travelers and Paris newcomers alike fall in love with the City of Light all over again.
Please note: This apartment is located on the 1st floor (2nd floor American) without an elevator. We believe the charming location and beautiful décor make it well worth the climb!
2 Bedroom(s); Sleeps Up to 4
Bedroom 1: Queen bed (160cm x 200cm) and en suite bathroom; overlooks the courtyard
Bedroom 2: Double bed; overlooks the street
One baby porta-crib can be provided if requested.
Bathroom 1 (en suite): Soaking tub, Ensuite-vanity, shower (rainfall and handheld), hair dryer.
Bathroom 2: Shower (rainfall and handheld), toilet and vanity. You'll also find a washer and separate dryer.
Accessibility & Security
- Apartment is located on the 1st floor (2nd floor American) without elevator
- Safe for your valuables
In the Kitchen
- Fully equipped with pots, pans, utensils, cookware, dishes, glassware and so on
- Induction stove top with four cook zones
- Full-size refrigerator and full-size freezer
- French press
Heating & Cooling
- Central heating throughout the apartment
- Portable air conditioning unit that vents to the outside. This is a quality unit and cools the apartment nicely on those few warm days in Paris
For Your Comfort
- Free Wifi and free calls to many countries
- Television with premium movie channels
- DVD player in living room
- Double glazed windows
- Alarm clocks
- Washer and separate dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Baby porta-crib available upon request
- This is a non-smoking apartment; and, sorry, but no pets are allowed
Key Attractions on Your Doorstep
- Boulevard Saint Germain: Packed with cafés, famous restaurants, and unique specialty shops.
- Public transport: St. Germain des Pres métro(line 4), Mabillon métro (line 10), public bus 95 across the street (Montparnasse to Montmartre)
- Farmer market on Blvd. Raspail
- Eglise St. Germain
- Rue de Buci nightlife
- Musee D'Orsay