Dive into the romantic heart of the 6th arrondissement at the Carménère, an impeccably decorated two bedroom, two bathroom vacation retreat with beautiful style and an absolutely stellar location. This bright and airy apartment is adorned with modern décor in every room, starting with the living area with flat screen TV and DVD player. Double glazed windows provide lovely neighborhood views and plenty of light, allowing guests to stretch out and relax. The modern kitchen is well-designed with everything a modern gourmand requires to properly prepare the fresh ingredients of the local marketplaces, while the two bathrooms are stunningly designed with polished fixtures and cool tile touches. The two bedrooms are dreamy escapes for tired travelers, and boast plenty of storage space in addition to a baby-bed for young families.
Vacationers will find a wealth of cafés, brasseries, shops and boutiques just outside the building's entrance, in addition to charming market streets, fabulous food shopping along the Rue de Buci and the acclaimed Musée D'Orsay nearby. Stroll down to the Seine riverfront for romantic sunsets over the water or walk to the local Saint-Germain-des-Prés metro station just one block away for easy access to every corner of the city. At the Carménère, the beautiful and charming neighborhood combined with simply elegant accommodations will make worldly travelers and Paris newcomers alike fall in love with the City of Light all over again.
Please note: This apartment is located on the 1st floor (2nd floor American) without an elevator. We believe the charming location and beautiful décor make it well worth the climb!
2 Bedroom(s); Sleeps Up to 4
Bedroom 1: Queen bed (160cm x 200cm) and en suite bathroom; overlooks the courtyard
Bedroom 2: Double bed; overlooks the street
One baby porta-crib can be provided if requested.
Bathroom 1 (en suite): Soaking tub, Ensuite-vanity, shower (rainfall and handheld), soaking tub, hair dryer
Bathroom 2: Shower (rainfall and handheld), toilet and vanity. You'll also find a washer and separate dryer.
Accessibility & Security
- Apartment is located on the 1st floor (2nd floor American) without elevator
- Safe for your valuables
In the Kitchen
- Fully equipped with pots, pans, utensils, cookware, dishes, glassware and so on
- Induction stove top with four cook zones
- Full-size refrigerator and full-size freezer
- French press
Heating & Cooling
- Central heating throughout the apartment
- Portable air conditioning unit that vents to the outside. This is a quality unit and cools the apartment nicely on those few warm days in Paris
For Your Comfort
- Free Wifi and free calls to many countries
- Double glazed windows
- DVD player
- Alarm clocks
- Washer and separate dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Baby porta-crib available upon request
- This is a non-smoking apartment; and, sorry, but no pets are allowed
Key Attractions on Your Doorstep
- Boulevard Saint Germain: Packed with cafés, famous restaurants, and unique specialty shops.
- Public transport: St. Germain des Pres métro(line 4), Mabillon métro (line 10), public bus 95 across the street (Montparnasse to Montmartre)
- Farmer market on Blvd. Raspail
- Eglise St. Germain
- Rue de Buci nightlife
- Musee D'Orsay
Rates Per Night
|Jan 02, 2017||to||Mar 03, 2017||€292||Low Season|| |
|Mar 04, 2017||to||Apr 13, 2017||€392||Mid Season|
|Apr 14, 2017||to||Jul 28, 2017||€496||High Season|
|Jul 29, 2017||to||Sep 01, 2017||€392||Mid Season|| |
|Sep 02, 2017||to||Oct 13, 2017||€496||High Season|| |
|Oct 14, 2017||to||Oct 27, 2017||€392||Mid Season|| |
|Oct 28, 2017||to||Dec 22, 2017||€292||Low Season|| |
|Dec 23, 2017||to||Dec 29, 2017||€392||Mid Season|| |
|Dec 30, 2017||to||Jan 05, 2018||€636||New Years|| |
A once-off damage waiver fee of €39 or €49 (depending on the apartment) is payable with the final payment.
* A single booking that overlaps the nights of both Dec 25 and Dec 31 should be a minimum length of 10 nights. For exceptions to this rule, please contact us for availability and an exact quotation.
- Available for Check In
- Available for Check Out
- Contact Reservations
Our Online Availability and Advertised Rates are Based on Minimum Stay Requirements:
- Bookings of 7 or more nights take priority in the high and peak season, but we allow 5 night bookings where possible.
- Depending on gaps and/or special approval, 3 or 4-night stays are possible in selected apartments and at slightly higher nightly rates.
- Please contact us for availability and pricing.
Your Rental Includes
- Free high speed wireless internet
- Free telephone calls to landlines and cells in the United States and Canada (except Alaska). Free calls to landlines only in Europe, Australia, New Zealand and many other countries
- Personally met at your apartment by friendly English-speaking greeters
- Welcome basket upon arrival
- Detailed Paris manual that outlines the key features of the apartment and the surrounding neighborhood
- Luxury cotton towels, high thread count sheets, bath soaps and hand lotion
- Starter supplies of dishwasher and laundry soaps, garbage bags and paper towels
- Prices include taxes, commissions and utilities (as specified)