The Julienas is a Parisian dream retreat that invitingly yet subtly pays homage to the galleries and museums that are located along the city streets below. Stylishly appointed, with incredible views of the adjacent Saint-Martin-des-Champs Priory, this bright and tempting four bedroom, three bathroom rental has all the little amenities that a worldly traveler requires to dive into a luxurious Parisian holiday.
The apartment is separated into two levels of living space, which are connected via an internal spiral staircase. After a long but leisurely day, guests can unwind in fashionable privacy in one of four bedrooms, including two bedrooms which feature a flat-screen TV and DVD player, and a bedroom with an en-suite bathroom and luxurious step-in tile shower. Two more bathrooms feature a sleek built-in bathtub, and a combination tub and shower respectively, and all bathrooms boast premier fixtures and little decadent touches like basin sinks and heated towel rails. The kitchen is a gourmand's dream, with stylish appliances and gorgeous views of the city's horizon, while the living and dining areas are virtually surrounded by lofty views of the Parisian cityscape thanks to a wall of towering windows and sliding doors. Step out to the terrace for romantic al fresco meals with miles of vistas, or simply relax in the modern living area with cool but colorful furnishings and décor, which will surely instill a "joie de vivre" in any art-loving guest.
The Julienas borders a world of cafés, boutiques and galleries, both along the Rue Saint-Martin and the neighboring Rue Montorgueil, while internationally acclaimed attractions, like the Notre Dame Cathedral and the Louvre, are located an easy Metro ride away. The acclaimed Musée des Arts et Métiers can also be found just steps away from the building's entrance, allowing guests to immerse themselves into the Parisian realm of arts and culture, just moments after they step outside. The Julienas serves as the gateway for an endless number of Parisian adventures, while providing a stylish and luxurious backdrop to any perfectly indulgent Paris stay.
4 Bedroom(s); Sleeps Up to 8
Bedroom 1 (with en suite bathroom): Queen bed (160 x 200cm), built-in wardrobes, flat-screen TV with DVD player and desk with iMac computer.
Bedroom 2: Two single beds made up as a queen bed (160 x 200cm)
Bedroom 3: Two single beds made up as a queen bed (160 x 200cm), flat-screen TV and DVD player.
Bedroom 4: Single bed (90 x 200cm)
Living Room: Sofa bed
Bathroom 1 (en suite to Bedroom 1): Free-standing bathtub, walk-in shower, dual basins, toilet, heated towel rail and hairdryer.
Bathroom 2: Built-in bathtub with shower, basin, toilet, heated towel rail and hairdryer.
Bathroom 3: Walk-in shower, toilet, heated towel rail and hairdryer.
Accessibility & Security
- Elevator: apartment is located on the 7th floor (8th floor American)
- Internal spiral staircase leads to bedrooms and bathrooms
In the Kitchen
- Fully equipped with pots, pans, utensils, cookware, glassware, dishes and so on
- Stove top with four burners
- Fridge with freezer
- Nespresso machine
- Eletric coffee maker
Heating & Cooling
- Central heating throughout the apartment
- Air conditioning
For Your Comfort
- iMac computer with free high-speed wireless internet
- Free telephone calls to landlines and mobiles in Canada and the USA; free calls to landlines only in UK and Australia
- Terrace with table and four chairs; incredible views of Paris including the Arts & Metiers church.
- Double glazed windows in the kitchen, bedrooms and bathrooms
- Televisions: located in main living room, bedroom 1 and bedroom 2
- DVD players: Blu-ray player in main living room and standard zone 1 DVD players in bedroom 1 and bedroom 2
- Stereo system and iPod dock
- Baby bed
- Hairdryers in bathrooms
- Washing machine and separate dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- This is a non-smoking apartment; and, sorry, but no pets are allowed
Key Attractions on Your Doorstep
- Metiers Art Museum
- Restaurants and cafés
- Centre Pompidou
- Rue Montorgueil market street
- Les Halles shopping centre
- Public transport: Réaumur-Sébastopol and Arts et Métiers metro
- For more details on the surrounding neighborhood please click on the Location tab
Rates Per Night
Our standard seasonal calendar does not apply to this apartment; for a quotation, please contact our reservations team with your travel dates.
- Available for Check In
- Available for Check Out
- Contact Reservations
Please note: Due to bookings from other agencies this calendar may not be up-to-date
Our Online Availability and Advertised Rates are Based on Minimum Stay Requirements:
- Bookings of 7 or more nights take priority in the high and peak season, but we allow 5 night bookings where possible.
- Depending on gaps and/or special approval, 3 or 4-night stays are possible in selected apartments and at slightly higher nightly rates.
- Please contact us for availability and pricing.
Your Rental Includes
- Free high speed wireless internet and cable television
- Free telephone calls to landlines and cells in the United States and Canada (except Alaska). Free calls to landlines only in Europe, Australia, New Zealand and many other countries
- Personally met at your apartment by friendly English-speaking greeters
- Welcome basket upon arrival
- Detailed Paris manual that outlines the key features of the apartment and the surrounding neighborhood
- Luxury cotton towels, high thread count sheets, bath soaps and hand lotion
- Starter supplies of dishwasher and laundry soaps, garbage bags and paper towels
- Prices include taxes, commissions and utilities (as specified)