Escape to a beautifully cultured corner of the elegant 7th arrondissement with a stay at the Lirac. This stylish 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment is just steps away from a heavenly collection of the city's top museums and attractions, including the Musée d'Orsay and the beautiful Tuileries gardens and Louvre Museum. All of these art-lover icons are within strolling distance, and guests will be just a few minutes' walk away from fabulous restaurants and shopping as well, including the famous Boulevard Saint Germain, home to historic cafés, specialty shops and world-renowned restaurants. Settle into a local café table and watch the world pass by, or take evening walks to the Seine Riverfront - located just a block away - for picturesque views of Paris at its most enchanting. With a world of adventures just steps away, newcomers and longtime Paris aficionados alike will find plenty of local treasures to discover.
Inside, the enchanting Lirac mimics this artful environment with modern décor and cozy furnishings that are seamlessly and elegantly combined. The living area features vibrant artwork and décor that perfectly complements the plush sofa. Enjoy a healthy dose of natural lighting, thanks to a trio of towering French doors. For a relaxed dining at home, guests can gather in the dining area or step outside to the beautiful terrace, which is stocked with charming patio furniture and touches of lush landscaping. Guests will also have an easy time preparing superb Parisian meals in open kitchen with plenty of cabinet space, a suite of appliances and a small window-front table that's perfect for laid-back meals. When it's time to retire after an exciting day in the city, retreat to one of two graciously appointed bedrooms, which include a charming master bedroom with built-in bookshelves, a sunny French door and a private bath with separate bathtub, shower and double sink for decadent morning preparations.
This apartment takes its name from the regal Lirac grand cru wine, the oldest produced in the beautiful Cotes du Rhone region, which was once a favorite with popes and kings in Avignon. With beautiful touches throughout, and a refined yet comfortably chic interior, the Lirac will become a favorite residence for exploring the heart of Paris.
2 Bedroom(s); Sleeps Up to 4
Bedroom 1: Queen size bed (154cm x 200cm)
Bedroom 2: Queen size bed (154cm x 200cm). Faces a courtyard
Age restriction: Please note, this apartment is not suitable for guests under the age of 16
Bathroom 1: (located next to bedroom 1 Bathtub, shower, double sink and toilet
Bathroom 2: (en suite to bedroom 2) Shower and sink
Separate powder room: Toilet and sink
Accessibility & Security
- The apartment is located on the 1st floor (2nd floor American) and there is no elevator - 1 and a half flight of stairs
In the Kitchen
- Fully-equipped with pots, pans, utensils, glassware, dishes, and so on.
- 4-burner stove top over oven with fan
- 2-Door full size fridge and freezer
- Nespresso machine
- Electric water kettle
Heating & Cooling
- Electric radiators in all rooms
- Extra large capacity mobile cooling unit in the living room
- Two freestanding oscillating tower fans (one in each room)
For Your Comfort
- Free high speed wireless internet and cable television
- Free telephone calls to landlines in the United States, Canada and Europe
- TV with English news channels located in the living room
- WiFi enabled Bose Sound Box
- Combo washer and dryer
- Alarm clock
- Iron and ironing Board
- This is a non-smoking apartment; and, sorry, but no pets are allowed
Key Attractions on Your Doorstep
- Seine river
- Three of Paris' best museums: Rodin museum, Orsay Museum & Louvre
- Asemblée Nationale
- Bon Marché department store
- Saint Germain Church and area
- Army Museum
- Luxembourg Gardens
- All of central Paris
Rates Per Night
|Jan 02, 2017||to||Mar 03, 2017||€432||Low Season|| |
|Mar 04, 2017||to||Apr 13, 2017||€496||Mid Season|| |
|Apr 14, 2017||to||Jul 28, 2017||€628||High Season|| |
|Jul 29, 2017||to||Sep 01, 2017||€496||Mid Season|| |
|Sep 02, 2017||to||Oct 13, 2017||€628||High Season|| |
|Oct 14, 2017||to||Oct 27, 2017||€496||Mid Season|| |
|Oct 28, 2017||to||Dec 22, 2017||€432||Low Season|| |
|Dec 23, 2017||to||Dec 29, 2017||€496||Mid Season|| |
|Dec 30, 2017||to||Jan 05, 2018||€798||New Years|| |
A once-off damage waiver fee of €39 or €49 (depending on the apartment) is payable with the final payment.
* A single booking that overlaps the nights of both Dec 25 and Dec 31 should be a minimum length of 10 nights. For exceptions to this rule, please contact us for availability and an exact quotation.
- Available for Check In
- Available for Check Out
- Contact Reservations
Our Online Availability and Advertised Rates are Based on Minimum Stay Requirements:
- Bookings of 7 or more nights take priority in the high and peak season, but we allow 5 night bookings where possible.
- Depending on gaps and/or special approval, 3 or 4-night stays are possible in selected apartments and at slightly higher nightly rates.
- Please contact us for availability and pricing.
Your Rental Includes
- Free high speed wireless internet and cable television.
- Free telephone calls to landlines and cells in the United States and Canada (except Alaska). Free calls to landlines only in Europe, Australia, New Zealand and many other countries
- Personally met at your apartment by friendly English-speaking greeters
- Welcome basket upon arrival
- Detailed Paris manual that outlines the key features of the apartment and the surrounding neighborhood
- Luxury cotton towels, high thread count sheets, bath soaps and hand lotion
- Starter supplies of dishwasher and laundry soaps, garbage bags and paper towels
- Prices include taxes, commissions and utilities (as specified)