Step into the essence of luxury Parisian style at the Montravel, a remarkable two bedroom, two bathroom apartment home with an equally spectacular setting along Quai Henri IV overlooking the Seine and picturesque Ile Saint-Louis. Every detail in this stunning apartment has been carefully selected, from the sumptuous living room with custom-made décor in a whimsical garden theme to the stylish bedrooms, beautiful modern kitchen and original artwork lining the elegant hallways and living spaces. This one of a kind apartment is for discriminating travelers seeking the very best luxury accommodation in Paris and who will lovingly care for the Montravel as if it were their own finely appointed home.
The sophisticated living room features three large French doors that open to a balcony with sweeping views of Paris and the romantic Seine River. The romance continues indoors with a striking botanical themed décor with custom mirrors and coffee tables with gracefully designed wrought iron leaves and flowers and hand-painted panels lining the walls showing pastoral scenes of country life. The living room features several comfortable sitting areas where you'll enjoy relaxing evenings together with family friends or simply enjoying the marvelous views.
Step into the serene master bedroom where you'll find a king size bed, blue silk moiré wallpaper, custom designed rugs, a historic decorative fireplace and ample storage in the built-in closets. The master bedroom also features an elegant en suite bathroom in dove-grey marble with an oversized bathtub, separate shower, toilet, double sinks and heated towel rails. The stylish second bedroom features a queen size bed and large French window with the same stunning views as the living room. The walls are covered with a patterned silk wallpaper and decorative touches include exotic glass lamps and a gorgeous mirror hanging above the fireplace mantle. You'll find plenty of storage just outside the room as well as a full bathroom in cream marble with bathtub and shower combo, toilet and sink.
For special experiences dining at home, the Montravel features an elegant dining room with an artistic and custom-made pedestal table with glass top surrounded by Philippe Starck chairs. The kitchen is a dream for gourmands as it's fitted out with the finest appliances, tons of workspace on the marble countertops, a built-in dining area with stools and everything you'll need to prepare and serve gourmet meals at home.
The location on the Right Bank overlooking the Seine is just a dream! Enjoy romantic strolls along the Seine, explore the charming streets of Ile Saint-Louis and cross over to visit Notre Dame on Ile de la Cité. Walk to all the top cultural and historic spots in the Marais, like the beautiful Place des Vosges, or attend a performance at the nearby Opéra Bastille. If you're searching for the splendor of a luxury hotel combined with the comfort of a private vacation rental then the Montravel is perfect for your stay in Paris.
2 Bedroom(s); Sleeps Up to 4
Bedroom 1: (Master bedroom with en suite bathroom) Elegant room with king size bed, decorative fireplace, ample storage space, and flat screen television. Exceptional view looking towards the Left Bank, Sacre Coeur and Hôtel de Ville.
Bedroom 2: Queen bed (160cm x 200cm) facing a fireplace and built-in shelves housing a flat-screen television. The walls are covered with patterned silk. Decorative items include exotic glass lamps and an exquisite mirror with a Moroccan flair. There is a small dresser and hanging storage is just outside the bedroom. Overlooks the street with a view overlooking the Seine.
Age Restrictions: Please note, this apartment is not suitable for guests under the age of 15 years.
Bathroom 1 (en suite): Bathtub, separate shower, toilet, double sinks and heated towel rail.
Bathroom 2 (en suite next to second bedroom): Bathtub with shower, toilet and sink.
Accessibility & Security
- Elevator: Yes, the apartment is located on the 5th floor (6th floor American)
In the Kitchen
- Fully equipped kitchen with pots, pans, utensils, dishes, cookware, glassware and so on
- High-quality fixtures and appliances
- Gas stove top with five burners
- Full-size refrigerator with freezer plus additional freezer
- Under-counter wine refrigerator
- Nespresso machine
Heating & Cooling
- Central heating throughout the apartment
- Four portable fans for the warmer months
For Your Comfort
- Free high-speed wireless internet
- Free telephone calls to landlines and cells in the United States and Canada (except Alaska). Free calls to landlines only in Europe, Australia, New Zealand and many other countries
- Balcony with spectacular view of the Seine, Sacre Coeur, and Hôtel de Ville
- Double-glazed windows
- Televisions: Located in both bedrooms
- DVD player in master bedroom
- Stereo system
- Washing machine plus combined washer-dryer (concealed in kitchen cabinetry)
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Hairdryers in bathrooms
- This is a non-smoking apartment; and, sorry, but no pets are allowed
Key Attractions on Your Doorstep
- All of central Paris
- Seine River
- Ile Saint-Louis located just across the Pont de Sully
- Ile de la Cité with Notre Dame and Sainte Chapelle
- Charming Marais neighborhood and historic Place des Vosges
- Place de la Bastille and Opéra Bastille
- For more details on the neighborhood, please click on the Location tab
Our Montravel Paris vacation rental is located on the Right Bank directly across Pont de Sully from historic Ile St Louis, a medieval neighborhood with narrow side streets loaded with fashionable shops, terrific restaurants, and 16th- and 17th-century mansions. Just steps away are Ile St. Louis and Ile de la Cité with Notre-Dame, the Palace of Justice, and close by, the breathtaking stained glass of Sainte-Chapelle. Nearby on the Right Bank is the Place de la Bastille with its Opera and markets. When you're comparing Paris vacation rentals, staying in one of the safest and nicest neighborhoods greatly enriches your Paris vacation. When you step outside your Paris vacation rental, you'll be mingling with local Parisians as you enjoy the cafés, shops, restaurants, and open markets in this popular, village-like setting.
In the Neighborhood
- Seine River (1 min walk): Hop on and off guide boats directly across the river from our Touraine vacation apartment.
- Ile St Louis (2 min walk): Stroll medieval Ile St Louis just across Pont de Sully. It's only six blocks long and two blocks wide, making it easy and fun to explore. The most famous ice cream shop in Paris, Berthillon, is there, and each time you cross the Pont de la Tournelle to the Latin Quarter on the Left Bank you'll have a breathtaking view of Notre-Dame that will leave you dazzled.
- Pavillon de L'Arsenal (3 min walk): Center for documentation and exhibitions related to urban planning and the architecture of Paris
- Restaurants: The always wonderful Chez René, Le Vieux Bistrot, and Campagne et Provence are nearby. La Tour d'Argent, one of France's most famous restaurants, is only a five minutes walk on the Left Bank's Quai de la Tournelle.
- Boulevard St-Germain (5 min walk): The Left Bank's most celebrated thoroughfare, packed with cafés, famous restaurants, and unique specialty shops.
- Bastille (8 min walk)
- Notre Dame (14 min walk): Cross Pont St Louis to Ile de la Cite to visit Notre-Dame.
- Place des Vosges (10 min walk): Located in the Marais.
- Place Maubert (13 min walk): Features a lively open-air market every Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday.
- Hotel de Ville (13 min walk): houses Paris' local administration.
- Jardins des Plantes (13 min walk)
- Arène de Lutèce (15 min walk): Among the most important remains from the Gallo-Roman era in Paris.
- Centre Pompidou (20 min walk)
- Louvre Museum (25 min walk): The world's greatest museum, located on the Right Bank.
- Forum des Halles (25 min walk): Underground modern shopping centre.
Public Transport in the Area
- Metro: Sully-Morland (2 min walk); Pont Marie (7 min walk); Bastille Metro (7 min walk)
- Buses stop close by our Montravel Paris vacation rental.