The Rosette is a refined French countryside oasis in the very heart of Paris' trendy Marais District. Relax in an inviting décor with rich shades of blue and rose highlighting the soft porcelain white furnishings. The Rosette will inevitably become a sanctuary for travelers returning from exploring the vibrant selection of shops, cafés and Paris attractions that fill the popular Marais neighborhood.
This apartment features two bedrooms, one with a king bed and another with queen bed, which are expertly fitted with storage spaces, deep blue and rose-hued accents and plush throw pillows. The living area, which is neatly separated from a bedroom via paneled mirror doors, is another satisfying little nook of the Rosette. It features a TV and DVD player, a collection of movies and books and a stylish sofa bed that easily converts into additional sleeping accommodations. The kitchen has everything a Parisian gourmand requires to create delicious meals in a quiet setting, while the neighboring dining alcove makes every dinner or sunny window-front breakfast an altogether intimate affair. The bathroom with shower, sink and pristine fixtures completes the sophisticated and yet gracious feel of the Rosette, allowing guests to simply relax in a charming Parisian setting with a taste of French-countryside atmosphere.
The area surrounding the Rosette belies the apartment's serene environment, and is a bustling world of top Parisian attractions. Take in everything Paris' grand cultural landscape has to offer, from the Picasso Museum to the Notre Dame Cathedral. Travelers can easily stroll down the ancient streets to such enticing squares as Place des Vosges to linger in the sunshine, shop around the arcades and visit the Victor Hugo Museum. Enjoy moments of Parisian life shopping at local markets and discovering new boutiques. The neighborhood surrounding the Rosette is a medieval district, which means that centuries-deep history can literally be found along every street, from historic buildings with romantic courtyards to celebrated cafés. Stay at the Rosette and enjoy the feel of an ancient village submersed in modern Paris, with a perfectly inviting corner of the Marais district to call your own.
2 Bedroom(s); Sleeps Up to 6
Bedroom 1: Queen size bed (160 x 200cm)
Bedroom 2: King size bed (180 x 200cm)
Living Room: Queen size sofa bed (160 x 200cm)
Bathroom features a shower, basin, toilet and heated towel rail.
Accessibility & Security
- Elevator: Apartment is located on the 2nd floor (3rd floor American)
- The building is very safe with a code required for the front door, then a second code for the inside lobby and secure locks on the apartment door.
In the Kitchen
- Stove top with four burners
- Fridge with freezer
- Electric coffee maker
Heating & Cooling
- Central heating throughout the apartment
- Fans in both bedrooms
For Your Comfort
- Free high-speed wireless internet
- Double glazed windows throughout the apartment
- DVD player
- iPod dock
- Washing machine and dryer (located in the bathroom)
- Iron and ironing board
- Baby bed
- This is a non-smoking apartment; and, sorry, but no pets are allowed
Key Attractions on Your Doorstep
- Place des Vosges
- Fabulous restaurants and cafés
- Carnavalet Museum
- Victor Hugo Museum
- Seine River
- Ile Saint Louis
Rates Per Night
Our standard seasonal calendar does not apply to this apartment; for a quotation, please contact our reservations team with your travel dates.
- Available for Check In
- Available for Check Out
- Contact Reservations
Please note: Due to bookings from other agencies this calendar may not be up-to-date
Our Online Availability and Advertised Rates are Based on Minimum Stay Requirements:
- Bookings of 7 or more nights take priority in the high and peak season, but we allow 5 night bookings where possible.
- Depending on gaps and/or special approval, 3 or 4-night stays are possible in selected apartments and at slightly higher nightly rates.
- Please contact us for availability and pricing.
Your Rental Includes
- Free high-speed wireless internet
- Free calls to landlines and mobiles in Canada and the USA; free calls to landlines only in the UK and Australia.
- Personally met at your apartment by friendly English-speaking greeters
- Welcome basket upon arrival
- Detailed Paris manual that outlines the key features of the apartment and the surrounding neighborhood
- Luxury cotton towels, high thread count sheets, bath soaps and hand lotion
- Starter supplies of dishwasher and laundry soaps, garbage bags and paper towels
- Prices include all utilities charges, taxes and commissions
Our Paris vacation rental is located on the Right Bank next to Place des Vosges, a medieval neighborhood with narrow side streets loaded with fashionable shops, terrific restaurants, and 16th- and 17th-century mansions. Just steps away are Ile St. Louis and Ile de la Cite with its Notre-Dame, the Palace of Justice, and close by, the breathtaking stained glass of Sainte-Chapelle. Nearby on the Right Bank is the Place de la Bastille with its Opera and markets. When you're comparing Paris vacation rentals, staying in one of the safest and nicest neighborhoods greatly enriches your Paris vacation. When you step outside your Paris vacation rental, you'll be mingling with local Parisians as you enjoy the cafés, shops, restaurants, and open markets in this popular, village-like setting.
In the Neighborhood
- Restaurants (1-5 min walk)
- Place des Vosges (3 min walk): often considered the most beautiful square in Paris, the Place des Vosges is certainly one of the oldest. The arcades surrounding Place des Vosges are lined with lovely shops, restaurants, art galleries and fashion boutiques and most are open on Sunday.
- Carnavalet Museum (4 min walk)
- Victor Hugo Museum (4 min walk)
- Seine River (5 min): stroll the banks of the beautiful Seine or board a scenic river cruise
- Picasso Museum (8 min walk)
- Ile St Louis (10 min): Stroll medieval Ile St Louis just across Pont de Sully. It's only six blocks long and two blocks wide, making it easy and fun to explore. The most famous ice cream shop in Paris, Berthillon, is there, and each time you cross the Pont de la Tournelle to the Latin Quarter on the Left Bank you'll have a breathtaking view of Notre-Dame that will leave you dazzled.
- Notre Dame (15 min): Cross Pont St Louis to Ile de la Cite to visit Notre-Dame
- Boulevard St-Germain (15 min walk): The Left Bank's most celebrated thoroughfare, packed with cafés, famous restaurants, and unique specialty shops.
- Louvre Museum (24 min): The world's greatest museum, located on the Right Bank.
- Place Maubert (20 min): Features a lively open-air market every Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday.
Public Transport in the Area
- Métro: Saint-Paul métro (line 1; 2 min walk)
- Bus: 3 min from the stop Saint-Paul (line 69, 76, 96, BAL); 4 min from the stop Birague (line 69,76); 4 min from the stop Place des Vosges (line 29, BAL)