More Paris Bargain Shopping Tips!

catherine-max-1

ARLETTIE’S AMAZING DISCOUNT STORE IN PARIS!

We had a super response to our article about the biggest and best designer consigment store in Paris, Reciproque.

catherine-max-2

Find everything at Arlettie’s special sales by top  designers…

Arlettie is another Paris discount source that you shouldn’t miss. Like Reciproque, you’ll find top designer sales throughout the year located in various central points in Paris.  Click here for the website and calendar of events.   The sales include vendors such as Sandro, Mont Blanc, Hackett, Zilli, Vanessa Bruno, Darel and many more.  Find products from designers for fashion, jewelry, perfumes, home accessories shoes and so much more.

arlettie-2

Some of the brands in Arlettie’s sales

catherine-max-3

Abaco handbags on sale in Paris

There is clothing for men, women and children.  The store keeps merchandise fresh and they feature a new designer clearance sale every few weeks.  Discounts are up to an amazing 80% off!  A few weeks ago, they featured Christian Lacroix and John Galliano bathing suit tops and bottoms.  And stunning lingerie. Gorgeous designs and  colors!

catherine-max-4

Galliano Lingerie Sales at Arlettie

A unique aspect to the store and her website is that follow emerging designers and looks that are just hitting the Paris fashion scene.  Find new names and unique designs daily.

catherine-max-5

Lesser known designers featured such as these boots by Raffinee’

The special designer sales are announced via email every few weeks and recently included Lissonia, Rykiel and Sylvie Schimmel.  Click here to become a member to receive special sale privileges or to receive the Friday sale notices.

The emerging brands are worth a visit to the store or website.  Provocative, fresh and exciting!

arlettie-1

Dozens of exciting brands!

What  I like is how the sales  feature features lesser-known or emerging designers such as shown above.

Guarding the store are not one but two security guards with ear pieces and radios, who check your bags as you go in, but most importantly stay on top of crowd control.  The big sales mean huge crowds of Parisians looking for a bargain. They come back regularly because merchandise sells rapidly. You must be a member to shop here, for a reasonable price of Euros 20/year and you’ll receive the sale announcements by email. Alternatively, sign up at the front desk and start shopping.

catherine-max-9

Racks are full of designer clothing on sale

The racks are packed with clothing as are the sale tables that line the store from Balenciaga and Bottega Veneta to Paul and Joe, N2, Gat Rimon and Gucci. If you know designer brands you’ll realize the value, although soft leather infant shoes for 40 Euros by jacadi (originally Euros 75) aren’t for the faint hearted.

catherine-max-10

Soft leather childrens’ shoes in pink and blue leather. Adorable!

catherine-max-11

Gorgeous Estime leatherware including travel bags, ipod cases and computer bags offered on line

If the sale takes place at the Trocadero,  enjoy lunch at the Museum of Mankind, on a rise overlooking the Seine, Ecole Militaire and the Eiffel Tower.  It’s a beautiful spot that many don’t know about.  Or sit at one of the busy cafe’s with all of the chic Parisians in this in this beautiful neighborhood.

catherine-max-12

Lingerie by Kenzo on sale

cafe-scene-paris

Enjoy a cafe’ after a hard morning of discount shopping in the 16th!

catherine-max-13

Catherine max one rack offers Prada, Miu-Miu,Veneta, Prada

Parisians know to shop often because special designer sales are featured on a regular basis.  You’ll cruise through the racks carefully because clothing by  many designers  is packed together.

Happy Discount Shopping!

22 Responses to “More Paris Bargain Shopping Tips!”

1. janwesterberg_@hotmail.com' j westerberg says:

please sign me up for the catherine max designer outlet info..we are staying at Le Touraine apartment 3 june. what is the adress for the catherine max outlet please..i feel a shopping session for the girls coming on!!

thanks
    cheers
    jan

2. allstarsports99@gmail.com' ShoppingDiscountStore says:

Very cool dude! I found your blog through Google searches and I really love what you are doing! The effort you have put into your posting is awesome and I hope you keep up with it! Thank you!

3. walshandwalsh@bellsouth.net' Kathy says:

As many times I have visited relatives in Paris I did not know about this store……..I cannot wait to shop there when I am in Paris this summer……………..Maybe more than once.

K

4. Chapoton@smokingrabbit.com' computer backpacks says:

Intimately, the post is really the greatest on that worthwhile topic. I agree with your conclusions and also will certainly eagerly look forward to your next updates.

5. Stribble5@gmail.com' Myles Penttila says:

Hi. I just wanted to let you know that I been checking out your blog for the last week now and I wanted to say I’m beginning to enjoy your post. In the mean time please keep up the good work. thank’s for the great information provided. really appreciate it!

6. maddersb@gmail.com' madelyn says:

Hi Jan, just go to this link and sign up for email notifications and a Catherine Max membership card! http://www.espacemax.com/devenir_membre.php

7. […] The in-store offerings offer great prices for merchandise you wouldn’t find elsewhere. Click here for more information and photos on Catheirne Max’s discount store in Paris. […]

8. […] where you can pick up a barely-worn Herme’ scarf for half the price. Alternatively, see what the best designer overstock store in Paris has on sale, Catherine Max. Both stores are located in the 16th arrondissement, a fun outing and […]

9. Sgkane@sbcglobal.net' Nanette says:

My husband and I were in Paris last year and got to shop at the Catherine Max store. Did not have the invitation but the guard let us in. Outstanding shopping experience. We went back the following day.

10. benjaminabbou@hotmail.com' apartment vacation rentals paris perfect says:

Very nice article! Vacation rental is really much more convenient than the hotel and cheaper!

11. Paris is paradise on the earth there are lot of visitor visit for holidays so it is hard to find bargain shopping or cheap rate products. Good to know about the places where we can do the bargain shopping.

12. maddersb@gmail.com' madelyn says:

So glad you enjoyed it! It’s a real French secret and hopefully our blog will help others discover it…

13. nina.efthymiou@hotmail.com' nina says:

Hello i am interested for this bazaar could you tell me when it’s open and what days?!
    thanks a lot Nina

14. juliejoyner@charter.net' Julie Joyner says:

Would love to receive any email sales or discounts.

15. gabyjlk@aol.com' Gabrielle Korab says:

Would like to get on the mailing list for announcements. Thank you.

16. maddersb@gmail.com' madelyn says:

Hi, we’d be glad to add you to our mailing list.

17. lgavin@iinet.net.au' Lynda says:

Can you please include me on your mailing list – will be visiting Paris in January. Regards,
    Lynda

18. MPBAKER@COX.NET' MARTHA BAKER says:

CANNOT PICK UP THE URL FOR CATHERINE MAX. SIGN ME UP FOR HER EMAILS PLEASE !
    GREAT INFO !!
    MERCI ! MARTHA

19. hsutherland@telus.net' Margaret Sutherland says:

Getting prepped for our March 2011 stay, 14 year old daughter and I would please like to be signed up for the sale notifications as well, we are VERY excited, Thanks Marg

20. lolabear1@mac.com' Lisa Slavik says:

Please add me to your mailing list . My daughter goes to school outside of Paris, and I am going to visit her on Jan. 5th-Hope you can hook me up in time for my stay there!!!!

21. Wilsonsean@hotmail.com' Sean says:

Nice job. Thank you your for the great content.

22. mar.norris@gmail.com' Marion Norris says:

My daughter and I will be visiting Paris the week of 11 Sept, 2012. We would love to shop at Catherine Max. Do you need an invitation to enter? If so, I would appreciate it if you would send me one via my email. Thank you, Marion Norris