Our team of trusted shopping guides will show you around the best markets of Paris, including the famous Les Puces – the largest flea market in the world – as well as a more off the beaten path markets. If you love antique shopping but don’t know where to start in Paris, this is the perfect opportunity to learn tips and insider locations from the pros! We can even help you organize shipping back home.
Add the 'Antique & Vintage Shopping Package' to your stay
This special Antique & Vintage Shopping Package is excellent value and priced between €325 - €585 per person (depending on the number of participants). The package can be added to any stay but we do recommend a minimum 5 night stay to take advantage of all that's on offer.
- Three Days of Antique Shopping: Visit the best and most unique antique shops and flea markets in Paris alongside an expert guide!
- Wine and Cheese Tasting: Delve into the world of France’s most famous gastronomic treasures while learning about pairing cheeses with the best French wines.
- Restaurant reservations at two of our favorite venues (we can even recommend some historic options in keeping with the antique theme!)
- Access to over 60 museums including the Louvre, Orsay, Notre Dame, Arc de Triomphe and Versailles Palace
- Seine river cruise - the perfect way to relax after a long day at the market!
- Travel Wifi so you can research and compare prices while on the go
Our Travel Design Team is on hand to help plan any other tours and excursions to complete your perfect week in Paris! (additional charges apply). If you're planning on traveling to Paris with a group please let us know; we can arrange special getaway weeks at excellent prices!
We will help you find the best bargains at the various flea markets
Beautiful antique trinkets make lovely souvenirs for friends and family back home
The vintage and antique shops in Paris are filled with all sorts of pretty tableware
Elegant tableware at the Paris flea markets
We love shopping for vintage jewelery and perfume bottles
Antique linens like these ones have been used in our recent renovation of 25 Place Dauphine
Research antique prices on-the-go with Travel Wifi!
Enjoy internet anytime, anywhere in Paris without paying huge data roaming fees. You can connect up to 10 devices simultaneously for a very low daily fee. Carry it with you everywhere and forget about trying to find servie in crowded Wifi hotspots while you're out and about in Paris. We personally book one every time we're in Paris!
Wine and cheese tasting in a small group
Delive into the world of France's famous cheese production with a tasting where you'll learn about pairing cheese with the best French wines.
Paris Perfect Starter Pack with Museum Pass, Seine Cruise & Métro Tickets (4-Days)
No need to hunt down tickets, Métro and bus passes or museum passes thanks to our extensive Starter Pack - custom designed for our guests - that puts the world of Paris’ top attractions at your fingertips. With skip-the-line access to more than 60 museums and sites in the region, as well as 10 public transport tickets for local buses, RER and the Métro, you’ll be fully equipped to see all the sites without all the legwork. Your vacation is precious, and the starter pack package ensures you don’t waste a minute researching passes or waiting in line – simply pick the sites for the day, stroll to the nearest transportation station and set off to discover Paris! Some of the fabulous museums in the pass include:
|Arc de Triomphe
||Palace de Versailles
Visit some of Paris' most famous museums with your 4-day pass included in the Paris Perfect starter pack
Use your Seine day ticket to get from one museum to the next or simply to relax at the end of the day
Please note that fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
Terms & Conditions
- Payments are non-refundable (if Paris Perfect changes the itinerary we will refund the difference if the new activity is less expensive).
- Prices are not negotiable and cannot change after the booking is made.
- Not Included: Accommodation, Airport Transfers, Transportation to Shopping Destinations, Meals (except for one dinner), any activity not listed as Package content (unless we swap it out with something else at our discretion). Shipping of all the wonderful antiques that you want to take home (although we are happy to make recommendations).