- Info & Tours
- For Sale & Fractional
- List With Us
for Corent Apartment
by Toni & Sally, USA
"To whom it may concern (and future guests), this was our second time using Paris Perfect for renting an apt in Paris. The locations are ideal for visitors - close to the metro and buses, restaurants and shops. The office is always available if you need help. Our greeter was very communicative while we dealt with a couple of minor issues during our stay. Now that I am "spoiled" with apt living, I wouldn't want to use hotels anymore (if I can help it!)
* La Cigale restaurants - beautiful salads and truffles, a local hangout on Rue Recambier
* Le Bon Marche - a favorite for years
* Cafe Varenne - good bistro food, friendly service - a pleasant surprise
* Cafe Constant (rue Dominique) - near Eiffel Tower and open Sunday. Excellent fare by chef Christian Constant. No reservations so get there early and have a drink at the bar to guarantee table at opening.
* Marais - open on Sunday - shops and restaurants open / nice for strolling
* City Pharma (rue de Four) - best prices for French skincare - always crowded, go early!
* Take the buses! It nicely compliments metro network - it's relatively easy to work out and offers a nice tour above ground.
*Rue Buci - Lots of restos/clubs in the area of St Germain. Lively especially on Fri/Sat. Couple blocks down from Cafe des Flore/Deux Maggot."
Toni & Sally, San Francisco, USA