- Info & Tours
- For Sale & Fractional
- List With Us
for Corent Apartment
by Susan & Family, USA
"We had an amazing week in Paris. What a delightful apartment. It's very light and bright. The beds are comfortable and access to metro is right outside the front door.
Fun things to do:
* Cooking with Class - great food and a lot of fun. Can climb to Sacre Couer when finished eating.
* Eiffel Tower - dinner at Jules Verne. Over the top dinner with a great view.
* Of course don't skip the Orsay, the Louvre, Arc de Triomphe, Luxembourg Gardens and so much more.
Close by to eat:
* St Germain - good, quick, nice waiters
* Le Comptoire - recommended by chef at cooking school. Menu only in French but delicious
* Les Editeurs - yummy and in Latin Quarter too.
Susan & Family, California, USA