Private Cooking Experience with Chef Marie-Françoise in a Parisian Home
This unique cooking class is taught by one of our favorite chefs and will take you on a tour of Parisian cuisine from the market to an exquisite home kitchen. Renowned chef and teacher Marie-Francoise will welcome her students with open arms in her own home, where a variety of French dishes, techniques and recipes will be effortlessly explained. Using simplified cooking methods that bring out the best results and which can easily be replicated well after a vacation is over, students will be treated to a hands-on class and will then be able to sample the fruits of their labor during a leisurely luncheon. For a full tutorial on French cuisine, this class can be combined with a market visit beforehand to pick out the best fresh ingredients that are abundant in the city and that change with every season. Delicious from start to finish, this is a rare opportunity to step into the shoes – and home – of an expert chef to learn the secrets of exceptional French cuisine.
The intimate and engaging cooking class can be combined with a market visit beforehand for a full experience. Dishes prepared during the class will vary depending on seasonal ingredients available at the market, and the price varies as well depending on the number of students, and whether a market visit is included. Lunch will be served directly after the class in the dining area or in the garden.
- Duration ranges depending on whether a market visit is involved.
- Availability ranges, but classes are held mornings and midday to coincide with an optimal market visit, as well as a post-class lunch.
- CANCELLATION POLICY:
- There is a 7-day cancellation policy on the class. In the case of a cancellation within 7 days or a no show your card will be charged the full amount.
- MEETING POINT:
- The location and meeting point will be arranged upon booking. The cooking class and lunch will take place at Marie-Francoise’s home.
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
- Please let us know upon booking if you have any severe allergies or are unable to come in contact with any specific ingredients like shellfish, nuts, etc.
- Groups of 2-6 people can be accommodated.