Photograph Paris Like A Pro
Taking the perfect photo is an art form, and especially in a city like Paris where beauty surprises you around every corner. Make the most out of your vacation photos, and start your Paris stay with a class that goes behind the lends to show the tips and tricks that transform an ordinary snapshot into a picture you’ll want to keep on your mantle at home. You’ll enjoy your tutelage at the brilliant Louvre museum and the picturesque Jardin des Tuileries – one of the most iconic and stunning sights in the city – where a talented professional photographer will outline the basic techniques of great photography, no matter where you are or what you see. Everyone in the family will be able to use the SLR camera, and at the end of the session, all of your photos will be given to you on a USB stick so you can return home with your memories fully intact. A fun adventure for shutter bugs of all ages, this activity is a must for anyone on the hunt for the perfect Paris family photo.
- A private photography teacher for the family
- A USB stick with all your pictures
- This tour is approximately 2 hours.
- This tour is available daily.
- CANCELLATION POLICY:
- Up to 30 days: 100% refund
- 30 - 3 days: 50% refund for the tours, no refund on hands-on workshop
- Within 3 days: no refund
- MEETING POINT:
- A designated spot at the Louvre museum / Jardin des Tuileries.
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
- Family parties up to 6 people can be accommodated.
- The minimum age for this activity is 7 years.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved.
- Your pictures will be given back to you on a USB stick.
- A 20% deposit is due at booking and balance should be paid two months before arrival.
Make a Booking
Make a Booking
- Skip-the-line Tours
- Walking Tours
- Museums & Galleries
- Family Focused
- Gourmet Experiences & Cooking Classes
- Seine River Cruises
- Private & Custom Tours
- Day Trips & Excursions
- Romantic Paris
- Paris Nightlife