Skip-the-line Guided Public Tour of the Louvre Museum
As arguably Paris’s most famous museum, the Louvre is always stocked with locals and tourists alike looking to explore its historic collection. On this tour, you get the chance to skip the lines and satisfy your desire to see some of the most esteemed art pieces up close. Lead by a professional tour guide, this tour allows you to discover the 786,000 square-foot museum and all of the galleries that come with it. From ancient Egypt to 19th century Europe, you’ll be taken through almost 7,000 years of artwork. You will see some notable pieces like the Venus de Milo, sculpted by Alexandros of Antioch in 100 BC, the 33-foot-long Coronation of Napoleon, painted by Antoine-Jean Gros in 1807, and of course, Leonardo Di Vinci’s Mona Lisa, painted in 1506. Don’t want to leave after the tour is over? Good news! You can use your tour ticket to stay at the Louvre and spend time in the galleries, shops and cafes for as long as you choose.
- November 01, 2015 - March 24, 2016: Departure: 9.30 AM Monday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday except 1st Sunday of each month, December 25, January 1 and special events + December 26 and 27. Departure: 2.15 PM Thursday except special events. Departure: 6.30 PM Friday except December 25, January 1 and special events.
- March 25 - March 31, 2016: Departure: 9.30 AM Everyday except Tuesday and special events. Departure: 2.15 PM Thursday and Saturday except special events. Departure: 6.30 PM Wednesday, Friday except special events.
- April 01, 2016 - October 31, 2016: Departure: 9.30 AM Everyday except Tuesday, May 1, July 14, October 2 and special events. Departure: 2.15 PM Monday, Thursday, Saturday except July 14, August 15 and special events. Departure: 6.30 PM Wednesday, Friday except special events.
- November 01, 2016 - March 31, 2017: Departure: 9.30 AM Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday except 1st Sunday of each month, December 25, January 1 and special events. Departure: 2.15 PM Monday, Thursday and Saturday except special events.
- CANCELLATION POLICY:
- Free cancellation 72 hours in advance of your departure date
- MEETING POINT:
- At a central point in Paris
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
- This tour accommodates a maximum of 20 people.
- You will receive a voucher via email. Please print out your voucher and present it to the tour guide on the day of your departure.
- Priority access allowing you to skip the line for every room in the Louvre, including temporary exhibitions.
- Tours held in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese and Mandarin. Languages offered depends on date and time.
- Large bags, strollers and umbrellas must be left in the museum cloakroom.
- Elevators are not available during the tour.
- This is a walking tour and is not suitable for those with reduced mobility.
- Tour ticket allows you to stay longer in the museum after the tour is over.