Skip the Line Versailles Chateau and Gardens Tour
Board the train that will take you through the French countryside and arrive in Versailles to meet your licensed tour guide and small group. Avoid the crowds and skip the line as you pass the chateau's golden gates and slip in through a side entrance. Your guide will regale you with tales of the French royalty as you explore the palace where they once passed their days in leisurely splendor. The sublime beauty of this chateau is matched only by its rich history. Slip back in time to the 17th century when King Narai sent his Siamese embassy to meet with the royal family as your guide leads you through the opulent Hall of Mirrors in which they were received. Say goodbye to your guide as your tour comes to and end and wander the gardens that were once the domain of Marie Antoinette at your leisure.
- VIP Behind-the-Scenes Tour is €75 for adults, students children 4-11. Children aged 0-3 are free.
- The tour features several exclusive Versailles highlights including: skip the line entry to the chateau and the gardens, guided tour of the royal gardens, the Hall of Mirrors, a knowledgeable Versailles tour guide, and the intimacy of a small group.
- The tour includes:
- Round-trip train tickets from Paris to Versailles
- Skip-the-line entry to the Palace of Versailles
- Skip-the-line entry to the Royal Gardens
- Knowledgeable and personable guide for the Royal Gardens
- Audio guide for the Palace of Versailles
- The tour lasts approximately 4.5 hours
- Apr 4 - May 30: Tue @ 9:00am
- Jun 3 - Jul 29: Tue to Sun @ 9:00am
- Aug 1 - Oct 31: Tue @ 9:00am
- Closed: May 1
- CANCELLATION POLICY:
- We offer 100% refunds if the reservation is canceled more than 72 hours (3 days) prior to the scheduled tour.
- We do not offer refunds for any reason once within 72 hours of the scheduled tour.
- MEETING POINT:
- Your tour meets at a café located at 1, rue de la Convention, 75015 Paris. The name of the café is “Cafe Regalia” and has an orange awning. The closest Métro station is Javel-Andre Citroen (line 10). Use exit 2 (“sortie 2” in French) on the left side saying Rue de la Convention when coming out of the Métro station. You will find the Cafe to the left when exiting the metro.
- Your guide will be wearing a shirt with a bicycle logo and holding a sign.
- Check-in opens 30 minutes in advance and closes 5 minutes prior to your activity time, so please arrive early. It is imperative that all guests arrive on time. Once the tour has begun we do not have the ability to wait and add late arrivals to the tour since we will have already boarded the train to Versaliles.
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
- All of our tours operate rain or shine. Please check the weather and dress accordingly.
- We recommend you wear appropriate footwear and that you are comfortable walking 5km/3 miles over the course of the tour.