Small Group Cooking Class & Delectable Lunch in an Intimate French Restaurant
Held in a delicious French restaurant in the 7th arrondissement, guests will be charmed by their host and master teacher, Catherine, who will share both the basics and classic French Gastronomy principles while helping students create a stellar menu of an appetizer, main course and dessert. Along the way, students will pick up a wealth of tips and tutorials that they can utilize in their cooking adventures at home, and will get their hands dirty in the open kitchen that’s ideal for small classes. At the end of the instruction, students will dive into the fruits of their labor with a glass of French wine (or two) and will toast a sumptuous end to this inviting and all around entertaining cooking adventure. This experience is at the top of activities for our guests, and after enjoying the wafting smells from the kitchen or diving into one of the freshly produced courses, you will soon discover why!
The menu changes regularly and is seasonal as the chef / instructor utilizes only the freshest ingredients collected from the local markets. Students are free to actively participate in all aspects of the meal preparation, including the cooking, plating and overall enjoyment. Wine is served with the meal.
- The cooking class lasts 4.5 hours, which include 3 hours of cooking and 1.5 hours for lunch.
- Class are held Sunday through Wednesday mornings at 10:30am.
- CANCELLATION POLICY:
- There is a 7-day cancellation policy on the class. In the case of a cancellation within 7 days or a no show your card will be charged the full amount.
- MEETING POINT:
- Students will meet at the intimate restaurant in the 7th arrondissement.
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
- Private parties and classes can be accommodated, but must be requested in advance.
- Please be sure and note any allergens or dietary restrictions before the class.
- Class size is limited to 8 people total.
- You are welcome to have a guest join the group after the class and enjoy the meal you prepared for an additional €75 euros).
- Wine is not included in the price. There is a €7 fee per class.