VIP Behind-the-Scenes Versailles Tour
This favorite spot of Parisian aristocracy has enjoyed centuries of admiration for its charming chateau and beautifully manicured gardens. Begin your tour with your licensed guide and wander the grounds that were once the exclusive domain of the royals and nobles of France. Sit down to lunch at a local restaurant where you will dine on meals prepared with vegetables from the garden of King Louis XIV. Slip into the palace through a side entrance with your small group and avoid the crowded public rooms. Marvel at the grandeur of the Hall of Mirrors where the royal family once made daily appearances. Follow their footsteps and discover the king's personal library and the private game room where Marie Antoinette once entertained guests over card games. As the tour comes to an end, you're free to remain and wander the grounds at your leisure.
- VIP Behind-the-Scenes Tour is €125 for adults and children 4-11. Children under 4 are free.
- The tour features several exclusive Versailles highlights including: skip the line entry to the chateau and the gardens, guided tour of the royal gardens, behind-the-scenes access to hidden rooms, a Versailles licensed tour guide, and an exclusive lunch at a local Versailles restaurant.
- The tour includes:
- Round-trip train tickets from Paris to Versailles
- Guided tour of the Versailles Royal Gardens
- VIP Skip-the-line entry to the private apartments of Louis XV and Louis XVI
- Experienced Versailles tour guide
- Skip-the-line entry to the public section of the Versailles Chateau
- The tour lasts approximately 7 hours.
- Mar 26 - Mar 31: Tue, Sat @ 9:45am
- Apr 1 - 30 Apr: Tue @ 9:45am
- May 1 - Sep 30: Tue, Sat @ 9:45am
- Oct 1 - Oct 3: Tue @ 9:45am
- CANCELLATION POLICY:
- We offer 100% refunds if the reservation is canceled more than 72 hours (3 days) prior to the scheduled tour.
- We do not offer refunds for any reason once within 72 hours of the scheduled tour.
- MEETING POINT:
- Your tour meets at a café located at 1, rue de la Convention, 75015 Paris. The name of the café is “Cafe Regalia” and has an orange awning. The closest Métro station is Javel-Andre Citroen (line 10). Use exit 2 (“sortie 2” in French) on the left side saying Rue de la Convention when coming out of the Métro station. You will find the Cafe to the left when exiting the metro.
- Your guide will be wearing a t-shirt with a bicycle logo and holding a sign.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to tour departure. It is imperative that all guests arrive on time. Once the tour has begun we do not have the ability to wait and add late arrivals to the tour.
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
- All of our tours operate rain or shine. Please check the weather and dress accordingly.
- We recommend you wear appropriate footwear and that you are comfortable with a full day of walking.
- We are not responsible for any loss associated with events out of our immediate control.
- Lunch is not included in this tour. We will pause for lunch on the grounds of Versailles where there is a kiosk and a more formal restaurant/cafe. You also have the option to bring a picnic lunch with you.