When you stay with Paris Perfect, you can expect the very best value from the most trusted name in Paris vacation rentals. We promise excellent prices, the finest locations and vacation fun that starts from the moment you arrive! Our friendly, English speaking reservations team is there to answer any question, know every detail of every apartment and is available 7 days a week. When combined with our detailed apartment and neighborhood guides, you are assured a worry-free stay knowing we’re there for you.
Your time is your most precious commodity. Our promise is to help you create the most magical Paris experience by taking care of the little details so you can simply relax and savor time with family and friends in the City of Light.
Know that you are in good hands with Paris Perfect – just take a look at what the experts are saying. Paris Perfect has been commended by travel expert Rick Steves for nearly a decade in his annual Paris guidebook, which is an essential go-to resource for any traveler. Find a full list of recent press coverage of Paris Perfect here.
Continue reading to find out more about the key points that make Paris Perfect unique.
Beautiful, Centrally Located Apartments at Compelling Prices!
We believe that your vacation in Paris should be a memory of a lifetime – visiting museums, exhibitions and landmarks, but also about taking the time to relax and enjoy daily life “à la Parisienne.” You will feel at home the moment you step into one of our beautiful, impeccably clean Paris apartment rentals. Our apartments are all centrally located in the safest and most beautiful neighborhoods, which means the best of Paris is right at your doorstep!
Of course, you will want to visit all the great landmarks, monuments and museums that are just a short walk away. However, staying in a Paris Perfect apartment also allows you to kick back and enjoy a lazy afternoon curled up with music and a good book, or enjoy the Paris views from your windows, watching scenes of Parisian life unfold below. Fully refreshed, step outside and shop for food at an open-air market to savor in your home away from home – or enjoy a meal in one of the many intimate cafés that abound in Paris. These are just a few of the unforgettable memories we provide during your stay in the City of Light.
The Paris Perfect Value Promise
Renting an apartment in Paris means big savings during your holiday! When the cost of a small double room in Paris can be $400-600 per night, the value of living in a fully furnished apartment is clear. Here are a few more reasons you’ll save big:
- Prices for Paris hotels have skyrocketed in recent years, and they’re still the same tiny, postage stamp size where you pay for wireless internet and every extra amenity including water. With Paris Perfect, you can rest assured that you're getting not only the best prices, but also a beautiful home and worry-free holiday in Paris.
- With a fully equipped kitchen you'll save a ton of money when a cup of coffee costs $10 in a sidewalk café and hotels charge between $25 - $35 per person for breakfast. Just compare daily expenses with the incredible pleasure of shopping at the local open-air market or the local patisserie for a fraction of the cost!
- You’ll get the lowest prices for the best apartments in Paris directly from us.
- Wireless internet is free in all of our apartments and nearly all include free calls to many countries around the world
- Prices include taxes, commissions and utilities - No Surprises!
Management in Paris Means Impeccable Apartments
A French operating company manages the apartments in Paris with full time employees, a local Paris office and welcome center open 7 days a week. Guests are assured of the highest standards of cleaning and maintenance at their apartment and they love knowing that helpful staff is nearby to solve any problems or answer any requests.
When you arrive at a Paris Perfect apartment, you will be met by a friendly greeter who will introduce you to the apartment, show you how everything works, offer tips and answer all your questions. When you stay with Paris Perfect you get the best of both worlds – the privacy of your own vacation apartment in Paris along with the comfort of knowing that there are people on-the-ground to help
Historic Buildings, Charm & Careful Attention to Detail
We work hard to assure that our apartments have both quality furnishings and historic charm. Each Paris Perfect apartment is furnished with a combination of beautiful, 18th-century features and modern conveniences, such as comfortable beds, lovely furniture and modern lighting. Expensive sofas and mattresses are a must, and we buy the same high quality as you would find in Paris’ luxury hotels. We have very high standards for each of our vacation rentals and only hand pick the very best where we know our guests will feel at home in Paris.
Browse our beautiful Paris apartment rentals.
Elevators, Air Conditioning, Free Internet, Free Calls & Cable TV
The majority of our apartments offer the following features*:
- Elevators: no lugging up stairs with heavy luggage and groceries!
- Air conditioning: an important feature on those warm summer days and nights. This a rare benefit among Paris short term apartment rentals, but we believe it’s important for your comfort.
- Free phone calls to landlines and cells in the United States and Canada (except Alaska). Free calls to landlines only in Europe, Australia, New Zealand and many other countries.
- Free high speed internet so you can connect your laptop and devices to stay in touch with family and friends.
- English-speaking channels on the TV.
* Please check individual apartment listings for specific features. Nearly all apartments have elevators, expect where noted clearly in the apartment description under "Accessibility & Security."