Full kitchen/dining area with views of Tour-Beffroi-Horloge, an iconic belltower in the Gros-Caillou neighborhood
1 bathroom with shower and sink; separate toilet
Juliet balconies in the living room and bedroom, with views of the Invalides dome and Parisian rooftops
8th North American floor (7th French floor)
37 square meters
Mobile air conditioning
8 building floors
Finest Eiffel Tower Location to Make Your Paris Apartment Dream Come True
SALES PRICE: €709,500
A gorgeous, light-filled one-bedroom, fully furnished and equipped apartment in the chic 7th arrondissement, steps from the Eiffel Tower, Juliet balconies, views of Les Invalides, Tour-Beffroi-Horloge and rooftops.
Just two blocks from the iconic Eiffel Tower, this charming one-bedroom apartment in the elegant, centrally located 7th arrondissement, is the perfect place to call home in Paris. If you’ve ever dreamed of owning your own pied-à-terre in the City of Light, this darling apartment is what you’ve been waiting for. The apartment is fully equipped for your enjoyment; all you need to bring is your toothbrush!
Enjoy lots of light from the large windows throughout, so it is bright and cheerful all day long. It is located on the beautiful, tree-lined Avenue Rapp, one of the most prestigious and expensive streets in Paris.
The apartment is located on the eighth floor North American and is accessed by an elevator. It is extremely well thought out, with an excellent use of space. The open-plan living room, dining and kitchen area are perfect for relaxing. A high-quality trundle sofa bed in the living room converts to two single beds. The spacious bedroom is located in the back of the apartment, overlooking a quiet courtyard, ensuring a restful night’s sleep. French doors open to a Juliet balcony. There is enough space for a small table and chair, perfect for enjoying morning coffee or toasting sunsets, with views of the golden dome of Les Invalides and the Parisian rooftops.
The remodeled bathroom has an enclosed shower, sink and heated towel rack. The separate toilet ensures convenience with guests.
Entertaining is a pleasure with a fully equipped kitchen that leads into the dining and living room. From the large kitchen window, is an outstanding, up-close view of Tour-Beffroi-Horloge, an iconic clocktower located in the Gros-Caillou neighborhood. In the living room, French doors open to another Juliet balcony.
Just steps from the apartment is gourmet heaven, the famous Rue Cler, with cafés, brasseries, open-air food market and gourmet stores, as well as all of the boutiques along rue Saint-Dominique and rue de Grenelle. This beautifully appointed apartment is also just a hop-skip from the Eiffel Tower, Champ-de-Mars garden, Musée du quai Branly and the Seine.
A few minutes’ walk across the river, in the 8th and 16th arrondissements, is a treasure trove of Paris delights. Museums such as Palais de Tokyo, Musée Cernuschi, Palais Galliera, Cité de l’architecture and Museum national d'Histoire naturelle are minutes by foot. The famous Champs-Elysées and glamorous Avenue Montaigne are a short stroll for shoppers. Truly, the best of Paris awaits, with this apartment as your home base.
- One bedroom, one-bathroom, living room, dining area and kitchen
- Small balcony off the bedroom
- Kitchen with dishwasher, full-size refrigerator, two-burner stove, microwave/oven combo, Nespresso-style coffee machine, pots, pans, dishes
- Washer/dryer combo
- Mobile air conditioning
- Tall French windows in the living/bedroom room ushers in natural light
- From the street, there are three doors that require security codes
- Cave (basement storage)
- Top-floor, courtyard location
- Sold fully furnished and completely equipped
- Views of Les Invalides, TourBeffroi-Horloge and the rooftops of Paris; the Eiffel Tower and Champ-de-Mars gardens are two blocks away.
- Perfect location in the sought after and stylish 7th neighborhood, a short stroll from the Rue Cler food street
This apartment is a wonderful retreat, ready for your enjoyment, but we thought it would be fun to ask a professional decorator for some design inspiration. We consulted with our favorite designer Ann Huff of Huff Harrington Home. She is the marvelous designer who has helped transform many of our apartments from tired to terrific! Ann was delighted to share her tips on what she would do if this was her apartment. Enjoy visiting Ann’s website to see her ideas for this pretty Paris apartment. We think you’ll be inspired too!
SALES PRICE: €709,500
Left bank, heart of the 7th arrondissement. Staying in maybe the nicest Paris neighborhoods means everything. The apartment is surrounded by cafés, shops, restaurants and open markets; it retains its original village feel.
In the Neighborhood
- American Library (1 min): An institution in Paris; take out a daily membership and catch up on the news or use their internet facilities.
- Eiffel Tower & Champ de Mars Park (5 min): Walk 500 metres and you're at the Eiffel Tower! Join locals for a run around the park, have a picnic in the gardens or rent a bike and tour the city. Children will also love the four playgrounds, carousel and antique puppet theater.
- Seine River (4 min): Stroll along the romantic Seine or board one of the many scenic boat cruises.
- Open Markets (8 min): 4 wonderful outdoor food markets in the neighborhood which are famous among Parisians - Pont de l'Alma (8 min), Rue de Grenelle (18 min) and Ave. de Saxe (20 min). The famous Rue Cler is 5 blocks away.
- Rue Cler (6 min): One of the best and most famous streets in Paris for food; open every day, including Sunday morning, but several shops are closed on Mondays.
- Ecole Militaire (10 min): Napoleon's former headquarters and home to his elite Emperor's Troops in 1795. The buildings still show signs of gunfire from the French Revolution.
- High Fashion (10 min): Grand Couturier's on Ave. Montaigne -- Dior, Chanel, Hermes, Valentino, Bonpoint, Ynes de la Fressange, Bulgari, Ferragamo, Max Mara, and many, many more.
- Four Seasons George V, Plaza Athenee Hotel (12 min): Enjoy tea or 3-star dining after a hard day of shopping. You will appreciate even more our luxurious apartments with unforgettable views when you check the prices of their rooms!
- Musee de l'Armee (14 min): One of the finest collection of arms, armor and uniforms in the world.
- Invalides (15 min): A masterpiece of French Classical architecture; Napoleon's tomb rests under the golden dome.
- Trocadéro, Grand Palais (18 min)
- Champs Elysées (17 min): Visit the Louis Vuitton flagship store.
- Rue de Grenelle Market (17 min): Open on Wednesdays and Sundays. Prices are excellent at this market located in the 15th arrondissement.
- Rodin Museum (20 min): Picnic in the gardens among the sculptures
- Ave de Saxe (20 min): Open on Thursday and Saturdays; one of the most beautiful markets in Paris with many organic and deluxe food stands.
- Place de la Concorde, La Madeleine (20 min)
- Rue du Commerce (18 min): Near La Motte Piquet metro. Find excellent fresh foods, clothing shops, perfume stores and the Monoprix department store (a French Target), with supermarket on the first floor -- good quality and great prices.
- Department Stores (25 min): Bon Marché and Blvd. Haussman
Public Transport in the Area
- Metro: Alma-Marceau metro (7 min); Ecole Militaire metro (8 min).
- Pont de l'Alma RER suburban train (5 min): take the fast train 2 stops to to Musée d'Orsay, 3 stops to Notre Dame.
- Bus: Catch the 42, 69 and 87 at the main bus stop at avenue Joseph Bouvard (3 min). There are also other stops along rue Saint Dominique and avenue de la Bourdonnais.
Take a walk along the Rue Cler market street.
Enjoy a French café crème.
Sit and soak in the atmosphere at a local café.
Pick up a crusty baguette to eat with French cheeses and charcuterie.
Visit the wonderful cheese shops on Rue Cler.
You'll find wonderful pastries nearby!
Enjoy a picnic in the Champ de Mars.
Kids and adults will love the nearby Champ de Mars park.
Go boutique shopping in the neighborhood on Rue de Grenelle.
Stroll along the romantic Seine River.
See Napoleon's tomb under the golden dome of Les Invalides.
See the beautful sculptures at the Rodin Museum.
The Eiffel Tower is in the neighborhood!