Armagnac is one of the most sunny and charming one bedroom apartments in Paris that we’ve ever seen! Located on the famous rue Saint Dominique in the 7th arrondissement, it is situated on the 6th floor (7th North American), with elevator, central air conditioning and top quality finishes throughout. This property is truly a Parisian dream come true.
An Amazing and Beautiful Remodel
It was a daunting challenge to remodel Armagnac. It had not been touched since 1960 and the prime position as a corner building meant we had to create a plan to ensure the renovation realized all this potential. Our team did this beautifully and even had some surprising discoveries during the renovations. The contractor’s team uncovered several very old oak beams and we revealed them to add more character to Armagnac. We also discovered a long-forgotten window, which was boarded up and hidden for more than a century.
We’re delighted with the results and the breathtaking Eiffel Tower views! Now Armagnac has a stunning living room with full-on Eiffel Tower views, a luxurious bedroom, fully remodelled bathroom and a separate half bath along with a gorgeous open plan kitchen and dining room. The five large windows that wrap around the living room, dining room and kitchen fill the entire space with sunlight and beautiful Paris views. And, best of all, there are the most spectacular views of Madame Eiffel from almost every vantage point in the apartment.
Imagine this view from the fully equipped kitchen as you prepare your coffee each morning. Light and airy, this is the perfect space to linger over dinner as you watch the sun set behind the Eiffel Tower.
Relax in the central air conditioning, a rarity in Paris, as you watch the Eiffel Tower sparkle.
1 BEDROOM; SLEEPS UP TO 4
Bedroom 1: Extra wide queen bed (63in x 75in; 160cm x 200cm)
Living room: High-quality sofa with trundle converts into two comfortable single beds (31in x 75in; 80cm x 190cm)
Bathroom 1: Large shower with fixed rainwater showerhead plus flexible showerhead, double sinks and separate Bosch washing machine and dryer
Half Bath: Toilet and sink
Our Shared Fractional Co-Ownership Program began in 2018 when we sold the Carianne, our first one-bedroom fractional apartment, very quickly (within a month!) and with a waiting list of interested buyers. That waiting list has continued to grow and we are proud of the success of our concept. Buyers have told us that shared ownership is an excellent solution for many who love Paris but don’t plan to live there year-round. With our excellent management service, it makes owning a Paris apartment hassle free.
Armagnac is divided into 13 ownership shares, which includes four weeks each year for every buyer. This is NOT a timeshare property nor vacation club. You physically own part of the apartment, meaning you participate in the real estate value of the apartment. Your shares are fully deeded and can be sold or passed on to loved ones.
The only annual cost is the all-inclusive annual fee. This fee includes everything and is among the lowest in the industry. It covers all building charges, utilities, service, cleaning and maintenance – even a reserve fund for future maintenance or updates. It’s the most reasonably priced way to stay in Paris: four weeks per year for less than the cost of a few nights in a five-star hotel.
- Located on the 7th floor (North American) of an elegant Haussmannian-style building (6th floor French), with elevator
- Central A/C
- One bedroom with sofa bed for additional sleeping
- Security door at street level and second security door in the lobby to get into the main building
- Shared owner storage room to leave your personal essentials
KEY ATTRACTIONS ON YOUR DOORSTEP
- Steps from the Champ-de-Mars garden, home of the Eiffel Tower
- Overlooks the intersection of Rue Saint-Dominique, Avenue Rapp and Avenue de la Bourdonnais, three of the most storied streets in Paris
- Central to everything: Owners joke that their most difficult choice is deciding where to walk to and what to discover each day. And then what restaurant to choose for a fabulous, affordable meal afterwards!
HASSLE-FREE OWNERSHIP IN THE MOST BEAUTIFUL CITY IN THE WORLD
The idea of fractional or shared ownership was launched in the United States with substantial success. Thanks to the Internet, many owners can live and work in their favorite places for part of each year. They increasingly want to spend time in a favorite location, such as Paris, and in their own home -- without the hassles and expense of full ownership of a second or third home.
It was a natural fit for Paris Perfect, a company that has been remodeling and managing apartments in Europe for decades. We are uniquely able to offer a second home in Paris, carefully managed and maintained at a reasonable cost. In fact, we’ve done the cost comparable research. Take a look at our price comparison presentation to see for yourself.
The purchase price represents 1/13th share of the property. You will actually be an owner of the apartment, enjoying it to the fullest, without the worries and expense of day-to-day hassles.
- The annual maintenance fee covers virtually everything: cleaning fees, building management, insurance, accounting, payments, banking, property taxes, utilities, supplies, linens, personal item storage and property management fees, plus a contribution toward a longer-term maintenance fund for regular updates to the apartment as well as minor building assessments. Changeover and mid-stay housekeeping are included in the annual fee.
- The annual fee will not vary with the number of owners, which means you will not pay more if some of the shares are unsold.
- Stays are 2 weeks + 2 weeks: Allocation of stays, two weeks at a time, is based on a rotational draft system so all owners have a fair chance for the most popular weeks. The first round of the draft locks in two consecutive weeks, and a second round guarantees two more consecutive weeks. As with other well-run properties, weeks can be exchanged with the other owners or lent to friends and family.
- Complementary Third Home membership, meaning a $10,000 savings in the premier home exchange club, with luxury homes throughout the world.
HOW WILL I CHOOSE MY WEEKS?
- This is a great problem to have as there are no bad answers! Owners have two blocks of two weeks each per year. Will I come in the summer, when life slows down and I can enjoy Paris, summer menus and activities at a slower pace? Or shall I come in the cooler months, when exhibitions, design shows and activities are in full swing and there are new menus with the freshest ingredients at every restaurant?
- Click here to see why Paris is a city to love and live in for every season of the year.
Q: You’re a well-regarded company at Paris Perfect for luxury rentals. Can you tell us why you decided to expand to fractional ownership?
A: The reason we launched Paris Perfect Shared is because we recognized a desire among many of our clients to have a beautiful home in their favorite city without the hassles and expense of full ownership. Paris Perfect has a very clear advantage: We know how to locate, remodel and manage the most beautiful homes in Europe. Thanks to that reputation, and our base of thousands of loyal clients, the first fractional apartment sold out quickly. Paris Perfect continues to offer the same excellent service as they have for over twenty years with professional maintenance, a dedicated housekeeping and linen team and an English-speaking welcome center. With our attention to detail, owners step into a beautiful, impeccably clean apartment each time they arrive.
Q: Will we need a French bank account, or be liable for taxes in France?
A: No, and this is a key advantage of purchasing fractionally from Paris Perfect Shared. The annual fees include all estimated costs and are paid in dollars to a US non-profit company that owns all the shares of the apartment. The payments are wired to the French bank account of the French SCI (like an LLC), which exclusively owns the apartment. There are no French reporting requirements and no need for a French bank account.
Click Here to read all the important questions you may have about fractional ownership, such as the annual budget and whether there are any additional costs -- and how Paris Perfect Shared has made it such a success.
Please let us know if you would like to know more about becoming a Paris Perfect Shared owner. We would be pleased to schedule a call to discuss further!
- Eiffel Tower
- Marche Grenelle
- Rue du Commerce
- Ecole militaire de Paris
- Rue Cler
- Musée Branly Ethnic Arts
- Trocadero and Museum of Cinema
- Sewer Tour of Paris
- Alma Open Market
- Musée de la Mode
- Arc de Triomphe
- The Avenue of the Grand Couturiers
- Ave Montaigne: Four Seasons and Plaza Athénée
- Ave de Saxe Open Air Market Street
- Excellent neighborhood food shops and boutiques
- Rodin Museum
- rue de Grenelle: shops and restaurants
- rue St. Dominique: real Parisian Neighborhood
- Musée d'Orsay Impressionists
- Antiques and shopping rue du Bac
- Fashion boutiques on rue du Bac
- Bon Marche and Grande Epicerie Food Store
- Shops and fashion boutiques
- Left Bank Shopping on rue de Rennes
- Luxembourg Gardens
- St. Sulpice
- Shopping and cafe's Blvd St. Germain
- Restaurants and shopping
- Restaurants and brasseries; you're spoiled for choice
- Musée Du Louvre
- rue de Rivoli
- Sainte Chappelle
- Cluny Museum
- Notre Dame Cathedral
- BHV Department store
- Pompidou Museum
- Carnavalet Museum
- Berthillon Ice Cream
In the Neighborhood
- Seine River (5 min): Stroll along the romantic Seine river at sunset
- Eiffel Tower (5 min)
- Champ de Mars Park (2 min): Walk, jog, play in one of the playgrounds, throw some hoops, go to the puppet theater or just sit and enjoy the beautiful gardens.
- Paris Sewer Tour (5 min): Fascinating tour of limestone arches and caverns with street signs that traverse all of Paris . The Phantom of the Opera was inspired by these underground streets.
- Boat Tours (6 min): Bateaux-Mouches, Batobus and Bateaux Parisiens boat tours.
- Musée Branly (5 min): Award-winning Museum of Ethnic Arts.
- Ecole Militaire (10 min): Napoléon attended military school here and the buildings still show signs of gunfire from the French Revolution in 1789.
- Bike & Segway Tours (12 min)
- Open Markets: Pont de l'Alma market is a 12 minute walk and has the largest open market in Paris every Saturday morning. Rue Cler is five minutes away and is among the best and most famous shopping streets for food in Paris.
- High Fashion (14 min): Walk to the Grand Couturiers on avenue Montaigne - from Chanel, Dior, Givenchy, Valentino, to the outrageous Jean-Paul Gaultier and many more.
- Four Seasons Hotel, Plaza Athénée (14 min): Enjoy tea or 3 star dining. Plaza Athénée is famous for being the venue where the final episode of 'Sex and the City' was filmed.
- Trocadero (15 min)
- Invalides (15 min): Napoléon's tomb rests under its golden dome.
- Grand Palais (20 min): Venue for world-famous art exhibitions.
- Rodin Museum (20 min)
- Champs-Élysées (20 min): Walk to the Champs-Élysées, Arc de Triomphe and Louis Vuitton flagship store.
- Musée de l'Armée (15 min): One of the world's finest collections of arms, medieval armor and uniforms
- Rue du Commerce (20 min): A true Parisian shopping street with trendy boutiques, food stores, bistros and the Monoprix department store, like a French Target - good quality and great prices!
- Musée d'Orsay (25 min)
- Place de la Concorde, Madeleine, American Embassy (25 min): Walk along the beautiful river or take a nearby train.
- Bon Marché, rue du Bac (25 min): Famous shopping area.
- Louvre Museum (40 min): Walk along the beautiful river or go direct by bus.
- Department Stores: Direct metro and bus to Galeries Lafayette and Printemps Department Stores.