The Cairanne, an incredible shared apartment
Find your very own elegant Parisian pied-à-terre at the Cairanne, a stunning one bedroom, two-bathroom apartment with an excellent setting in the heart of the 7th arrondissment. Light pours into the living room through two large French doors, one of which opens to a cute balcony with bistro table. Admire the picture-perfect views of the Eiffel Tower soaring above the classic Parisian buildings across the tree-lined street.
The living room features a refined décor with antique mirrors and decorative pieces handpicked from the Paris flea markets. The clever open-plan design includes a modern kitchen perfectly blended into the style of the room with a table for dining at home with a view of the Eiffel Tower. Here’s the story of how we found the Cairanne apartment: Love At First Sight.
Step into the stylish bedroom to find a dual-extra wide queen bed, en suite bathroom and view over the peaceful courtyard. With a sofa that coverts to additional sleeping space in the living room and extra bathroom with shower and powder room, this apartment welcomes up to four people comfortably. This beautiful apartment takes its name from the sun-drenched village of Cairanne in the south of France that is known for its beautiful wines. You’ll be tempted to sit back and relax in the elegant living room with a glass of French wine while watching the Eiffel Tower sparkle at night! You might enjoy seeing the before/after remodeling of Cairanne.
With an ideal setting in the 7th arrondissement, you’ll love strolling just around the corner to rue Cler for the best gourmet food shopping and array of fabulous dining options and cute cafés. Stroll to the Seine and Champ de Mars gardens to see the Eiffel Tower or explore the boutiques along rue Saint-Dominique and rue de Grenelle, two of the best shopping streets in Paris. Plus, with plenty of bus lines and the Métro just two blocks away, getting around Paris is quick and easy from the Cairanne. Find out more about this special neighborhood in Paris.
Each share represents four weeks ownership per year in the most beautiful city on earth. This is NOT a timeshare property or vacation club. You physically own part of the apartment, meaning you participate in the real estate value of the apartment; your shares are fully deeded and can be sold or passed on to loved ones. Best of all, the annual costs are very low and owners never have to worry about emergency maintenance callouts and repairs. The apartment is fully managed, impeccably cleaned and stocked with luxury linens by our award-winning company. Please email us if you’re interested in future fractional projects. We'd be happy to add you to our email list.
1 BEDROOM(S); SLEEPS UP TO 4
Bedroom: Dual-extra wide queen bed (62in x 75in; 160cm x 190cm) which can be unzipped to form two single beds
Living Room: High-quality sofa with trundle converts into two comfortable single beds (31in x 76in; 80cm x 193cm)
Bathroom 1 (en suite): Shower (fixed and flexible showerhead) , toilet and sink
Bathroom 2 : Shower (fixed and flexible showerhead) and sink
Half Bath: Toilet and sink
ACCESSIBILITY & SECURITY
- Elevator: Yes, Apartment is located on the 4th floor (5th floor American).
- Hotel-style safe for your valuables
KEY ATTRACTIONS ON YOUR DOORSTEP
- All of central Paris
- Eiffel Tower & Champ de Mars gardens
- Seine River
- Paris Bus Tours, Boat Tours, Bike & Segway Tours, Paris Walks, Sewer Tour
- Landmarks and Museums: Musée Branly, Musée d'Orsay, Invalides, Napoléon's Tomb, Ancient Army Museum, Rodin Museum
- Paris Open Markets and famous rue Cler Market Street
- Public Transport: La Tour-Maubourg Metro; Ecole Militaire Metro; major bus routes
HASSLE-FREE OWNERSHIP IN THE MOST BEAUTIFUL CITY IN THE WORLD!
The idea of fractional or shared ownership was launched in the United States with substantial success. The reason is simple: Thanks to the Internet, many owners can live and work in their favorite places for part of each year. They increasingly want to spend time in a favorite location such as Paris, and in their own home -- without the hassles and expense of full ownership of a second or third home.
It was a natural fit for Paris Perfect, a company that has been remodeling and managing apartments in Europe for decades. We are uniquely able to offer a second home in Paris, managed and maintained perfectly at a reasonable cost.
HOW WILL I CHOOSE MY WEEKS?
This is a great problem to have, and there are no bad answers! Owners have two blocks of two weeks each per year. Will I come in the summer, when life slows down and I can enjoy Paris, summer menus and activities at a slower pace? Or shall I come in the cooler months, when exhibitions, design shows and activities are in full swing and there are new menus, with the freshest ingredients, at every restaurant?
Click here to see why Paris is a city to love and live in for every season of the year.
Q: You’re a well-regarded company at Paris Perfect for luxury rentals. Can you tell us why you decided to expand to fractional ownership? How you think you can do it better?
A: The reason we launched Paris Perfect Shared is because we recognized a desire among many of our clients to have a beautiful home in their favorite city, without the hassles and expense of full ownership. Paris Perfect has a very clear advantage: We know how to locate, remodel and manage the most beautiful homes in Europe. Thanks to that reputation and our base of thousands of loyal clients, the first fractional apartment sold out quickly. Paris Perfect continues to offer the same excellent service as they have for over twenty years, with attention to detail, from in-house maintenance staff, housekeepers and welcome center to even our own laundry. Owners step into a beautiful, impeccably clean apartment each time they arrive.
Q: Will we need a French bank account, or be liable for taxes in France?
A: No, and this is a key advantage of purchasing fractionally from Paris Perfect Shared. The annual fees include all estimate costs and are paid in dollars to a US non-profit company that owns all the shares of the apartment. The payments are wired to the French bank account of the French SCI (like an LLC), which exclusively owns the apartment. There are no French reporting requirements and no need for a French bank account.
Click Here to read all the important questions you may have about fractional ownership, such as the annual budget and whether there are any additional costs -- and how Paris Perfect Shared has made it such a success.
Please let us know if you would like to know more about becoming a shared owner. We would be pleased to schedule a call to discuss further!
Set in the heart of the chic 7th arrondissement, on the left bank of the river Seine, this elegant apartment is situated in one of the nicest neighborhoods of Paris and surrounded by cafï¿½s, shops, restaurants and open markets.
- Eiffel Tower
- Marche Grenelle
- Rue du Commerce
- Ecole militaire de Paris
- Rue Cler
- Musée Branly Ethnic Arts
- Trocadero and Museum of Cinema
- Sewer Tour of Paris
- Alma Open Market
- Musée de la Mode
- Arc de Triomphe
- The Avenue of the Grand Couturiers
- Ave Montaigne: Four Seasons and Plaza Athenee
- Ave de Saxe Open Air Market Street
- Excellent neighborhood food shops and boutiques
- Rodin Museum
- rue de Grenelle: shops and restaurants
- rue St. Dominique: real Parisian Neighborhood
- Musée d'Orsay Impressionists
- Antiques and shopping rue du Bac
- Fashion boutiques on rue du bac
- Bon Marche and Grande Epicerie Food Store
- Shops and fashion boutiques
- Left Bank Shopping on rue de Rennes
- Luxembourg Gardens
- St. Sulpice
- Shopping and cafe's Blvd St. Germain
- Restaurants and shopping
- Restaurants and brasseries; you're spoiled for choice
- Musée Du Louvre
- rue de Rivoli
- Sainte Chappelle
- Cluny Museum
- Notre Dame Cathedral
- BHV Department store
- Pompidou Museum
- Carnavalet Museum
- Berthillon Ice Cream
Views from the Apartment
- Spot the Eiffel Tower soaring over Parisian rooftops from the living room and balcony.
In the Neighborhood
- Open-Air Fruit & Vegetable Markets (2-7 min): Pont de l'Alma is a seven minute walk and has the largest open market in Paris every Saturday morning. Rue Cler is one block away (2 min walk) and is among the best and most famous shopping streets for food in Paris.
- Champ de Mars Park (7 min): Walk, jog, hire a bike or play in one of the playgrounds; throw some hoops, watch the puppet theater or just sit and enjoy Parisian life and the beautiful gardens.
- Seine River (7 min): Stroll along the romantic Seine at sunset or board a scenic river cruise.
- Musée de l'Armée (7 min): One of the world's finest collections of arms, medieval armor and uniforms.
- Napoléon's Military School (8 min): Napoléon attended military school here and the buildings still show signs of gunfire from the French Revolution in 1789.
- Paris Sewer Tour (8 min): The Phantom of the Opera was inspired by the underground limestone arches and caverns that traverse all of Paris.
- Eiffel Tower (10 min): Take the elevator to the top of this magnificent structure for beautiful views over Paris.
- Musée Branly (10 min): Award-winning Museum of Ethnic Arts.
- Invalides, Napoleon's tomb (10 min): Napoleon's tomb rests under its golden dome.
- Boat Tours (11 min): Bateaux Mouches, Batobus and Bateaux Parisiens boat tours.
- High Fashion Shopping(12 min): Cross the river to the Grand Couturiers on Avenue Montaigne - Chanel, Givenchy, Valentino, Jimmy Choo to the outrageous Jean-Paul Gaultier and more.
- Paris Bike, Segway and Walking Tours (14 min).
- Four Seasons Hotel, Plaza Athénée (15 min): Enjoy tea or 3 star dining. Plaza Athenee is famous for being the venue where the final episode of 'Sex and the City' was filmed.
- Rodin Museum (15 min): Picnic in the gardens among the sculptures.
- Rue du Commerce (17 min): A true Parisian shopping street with trendy boutiques, food stores, bistros and the Monoprix department store, like a French Target - good quality and great prices!
- Grand Palais and Petit Palais, Palais Chaillot (20 min): Expositions throughout the year.
- Champs Elysées, Arc de Triomphe (20 - 25 min).
- Trocadero, Museum of Mankind (24 min).
- Musée d'Orsay (25 min): Walk along the river or go direct via RER.
- Place de la Concorde, Madeleine: (25 min): Walk along the beautiful river or direct by bus or metro.
- Bon Marché, rue du Bac (25 min): Famous shopping area.
- Louvre Museum (40 min): Walk along the Seine or direct bus/metro.
- Department Stores (42 min): Direct metro and bus to Galeries Lafayette and Printemps Department Stores.
Public Transport in the Area
- Metro: Ecole Militaire (5 min).
- Pont de l'Alma RER suburban train (7 min): takes you directly to Invalides, Notre Dame and more. Take a day trip to Versailles.
- Bus: Major bus stop intersection (5 min) - one of the best ways to tour around Paris.