Step into Syrah and immediately you’ll see why everyone refers to it as the “jewel box.” Overlooking the tree-lined avenue de la Bourdannais and the Eiffel Tower, Syrah is light, airy and elegant. With two bedrooms and two bathrooms, it’s a perfectly designed and beautifully decorated space for savoring the best of Parisian living.
REMODELED TO PERFECTION
Situated on the third floor (second floor French) in a classic Haussmannian building in the heart of the Gros Callou neighborhood of the 7th arrondissement, Syrah has everything you need for a comfortable stay in Paris. Completely renovated and decorated to be both stylish and cozy, the apartment features an open plan living, dining and cooking area and two luxurious bedrooms. Two bathrooms, one ensuite and one with a separate toilet, add a practical touch.
Designed for the modern lifestyle, Syrah features two work spaces and high-speed internet – ideal for remote working or keeping in touch with family and friends. Sunlight streams in the windows as there are no buildings obstructing the view, creating a pleasant place for work or relaxation.
We couldn’t be happier with how the space turned out. From the rich jewel tones of the living area to the sophistication of the bedrooms, a tremendous amount of thought went into creating the perfect home away from home.
Watch Madelyn give a tour and see for yourself what a “jewel box” Ann Huff and the team at Huff Harrington have created.
Get THIS view from your window every day!
Imagine preparing an apéro in this open kitchen.
2 BEDROOMS SLEEPS UP TO 6
Bedroom 1: Extra wide queen bed (63in x 75in; 160cm x 200cm)
Bedroom 2: Extra wide queen bed (63in x 75in; 160cm x 200cm) that can be unzipped to form two single beds (31in x 75in; 80cm x 200cm)
Living room: High-quality sofa with trundle converts into two comfortable single beds (31in x 75in; 80cm x 190cm)
You will love sleeping in these luxurious bedrooms.
Unpack and instantly feel at home in Paris.
Bathroom 1 (Ensuite to bedroom 1): Large shower with fixed rainwater showerhead plus flexible showerhead
Bathroom 2: Large shower with fixed rainwater showerhead plus flexible showerhead
Half Bath: Toilet and sink
Beautiful French details are present throughout the apartment, even in the powder room.
Our Shared Fractional Co-Ownership Program began in 2018 when we sold the Cairanne, our first one-bedroom fractional apartment, very quickly (within a month!) – and with a waiting list of interested buyers. That waiting list has continued to grow and we are proud of the success of our concept. Buyers have told us that shared ownership is an excellent solution for many who love Paris but don’t plan to live there year-round. With our excellent management service, it makes owning a Paris apartment hassle free.
Syrah is divided into 13 ownership shares, which includes four weeks each year for every buyer. This is NOT a timeshare property nor vacation club. You physically own part of the apartment, meaning you participate in the real estate value of the apartment. Your shares are fully deeded and can be sold or passed on to loved ones.
- Located on the 3rd floor (North American) of an elegant Haussmann-style building (2nd floor French), with elevator
- Central A/C
- Two bedrooms with sofa bed in the living room for additional sleeping
- Two bathrooms, one with a separate toilet and sink
- Security door at street level and second security door in the lobby to get into the main building
- Shared owner storage room to leave your personal essentials
- Two work spaces
- Laundry area with a separate Bosch washing machine and dryer
KEY ATTRACTIONS ON YOUR DOORSTEP
- Steps from the Champ de Mars garden, home of the Eiffel Tower. The Seine is only a couple of blocks away – perfect for a sunset stroll.
- Enjoy a lovely view overlooking the tree-lined avenue de la Bourdonnais with a view toward the Champ de Mars. This elegant neighborhood is one of the most charming and livable in central Paris.
- Central to everything: Owners joke that their most difficult decision is deciding where to walk to and what to discover each day.
- Excellent for gourmands! Whether it’s fresh produce shopping along rue Cler, relaxing at a café with a sunny terrasse or a restaurant for a fabulous, affordable meal, this neighborhood has an abundance of fine choices for food shopping and dining.
HASSLE-FREE OWNERSHIP IN THE MOST BEAUTIFUL CITY IN THE WORLD
The idea of fractional or shared ownership was launched in the United States with substantial success. Thanks to the Internet, many owners can live and work in their favorite places for part of each year. They increasingly want to spend time in a favorite location, such as Paris, and in their own home – without the hassles and expense of full ownership of a second or third home.
It was a natural fit for Paris Perfect, a company that has been remodeling and managing apartments in Europe for decades. We are uniquely able to offer a second home in Paris, carefully managed and maintained at a reasonable cost. In fact, we’ve done the cost comparable research. Just take a look at our price comparison presentation to see for yourself.
The purchase price represents 1/13th share of the property. You will actually be an owner of the apartment, enjoying it to the fullest, without the worries and expense of day-to-day hassles.
- The annual maintenance fee covers virtually everything: cleaning fees, building management, insurance, accounting, payments, banking, property taxes, utilities, supplies, linens, personal item storage and property management fees, plus a contribution toward a longer-term maintenance fund for regular updates to the apartment as well as minor building assessments. Changeover and mid-stay housekeeping are included in the annual fee.
- The annual fee will not vary with the number of owners, which means you will not pay more if some of the shares are unsold.
- Stays are 2 weeks + 2 weeks: Allocation of stays, two weeks at a time, is based on a rotational draft system so all owners have a fair chance for the most popular weeks. The first round of the draft locks in two consecutive weeks, and a second round guarantees two more consecutive weeks. As with other well-run properties, weeks can be exchanged with the other owners or lent to friends and family.
- Complementary Third Home membership, meaning a $10,000 savings in the premier home exchange club, with luxury homes throughout the world.
The sophisticated French chic is present throughout Syrah, even in the hallway.
HOW WILL I CHOOSE MY WEEKS?
- This is a great problem to have as there are no bad answers! Owners have two blocks of two weeks each per year. Will I come in the summer, when life slows down and I can enjoy Paris, summer menus and activities at a slower pace? Or shall I come in the cooler months, when exhibitions, design shows and activities are in full swing and there are new menus with the freshest ingredients at every restaurant?
- Click here to see why Paris is a city to love and live in for every season of the year.
- Q: You’re a well-regarded company at Paris Perfect for luxury rentals. Can you tell us why you decided to expand to fractional ownership?
- A: The reason we launched Paris Perfect Shared is because we recognized a desire among many of our clients to have a beautiful home in their favorite city without the hassles and expense of full ownership. Paris Perfect has a very clear advantage: We know how to locate, remodel and manage the most beautiful homes in Europe. Thanks to that reputation, and our base of thousands of loyal clients, the first fractional apartment sold out quickly. Paris Perfect continues to offer the same excellent service as they have for over twenty years with professional maintenance, a dedicated housekeeping and linen team and an English-speaking welcome center. With our attention to detail, owners step into a beautiful, impeccably clean apartment each time they arrive.
- Q: Will we need a French bank account, or be liable for taxes in France?
- A: No, and this is a key advantage of purchasing fractionally from Paris Perfect Shared. The annual fees include all estimated costs and are paid in dollars to a US non-profit company that owns all the shares of the apartment. The payments are wired to the French bank account of the French SCI (like an LLC), which exclusively owns the apartment. There are no French reporting requirements and no need for a French bank account.
Click Here to read all the important questions you may have about fractional ownership, such as the annual budget and whether there are any additional costs – and how Paris Perfect Shared has made it such a success.
Look at the Eiffel Tower out the windows!
Let us know if you would like to know more about becoming a Paris Perfect Shared owner. We would be pleased to schedule a call to discuss further!
In the Neighborhood
- Seine River (5 min): Stroll along the romantic Seine river at sunset
- Eiffel Tower (5 min)
- Champ de Mars Park (2 min): Walk, jog, play in one of the playgrounds, throw some hoops, go to the puppet theater or just sit and enjoy the beautiful gardens.
- Paris Sewer Tour (5 min): Fascinating tour of limestone arches and caverns with street signs that traverse all of Paris . The Phantom of the Opera was inspired by these underground streets.
- Boat Tours (6 min): Bateaux-Mouches, Batobus and Bateaux Parisiens boat tours.
- Musée Branly (5 min): Award-winning Museum of Ethnic Arts.
- Ecole Militaire (10 min): Napoléon attended military school here and the buildings still show signs of gunfire from the French Revolution in 1789.
- Bike & Segway Tours (12 min)
- Open Markets: Pont de l'Alma market is a 12 minute walk and has the largest open market in Paris every Saturday morning. Rue Cler is five minutes away and is among the best and most famous shopping streets for food in Paris.
- High Fashion (14 min): Walk to the Grand Couturiers on avenue Montaigne - from Chanel, Dior, Givenchy, Valentino, to the outrageous Jean-Paul Gaultier and many more.
- Four Seasons Hotel, Plaza Athénée (14 min): Enjoy tea or 3 star dining. Plaza Athénée is famous for being the venue where the final episode of 'Sex and the City' was filmed.
- Trocadero (15 min)
- Invalides (15 min): Napoléon's tomb rests under its golden dome.
- Grand Palais (20 min): Venue for world-famous art exhibitions.
- Rodin Museum (20 min)
- Champs-Élysées (20 min): Walk to the Champs-Élysées, Arc de Triomphe and Louis Vuitton flagship store.
- Musée de l'Armée (15 min): One of the world's finest collections of arms, medieval armor and uniforms
- Rue du Commerce (20 min): A true Parisian shopping street with trendy boutiques, food stores, bistros and the Monoprix department store, like a French Target - good quality and great prices!
- Musée d'Orsay (25 min)
- Place de la Concorde, Madeleine, American Embassy (25 min): Walk along the beautiful river or take a nearby train.
- Bon Marché, rue du Bac (25 min): Famous shopping area.
- Louvre Museum (40 min): Walk along the beautiful river or go direct by bus.
- Department Stores: Direct metro and bus to Galeries Lafayette and Printemps Department Stores.