Welcome to the first episode of our Paris Perfect video series sharing our love for Paris and providing a glimpse into our company, the joys of Parisian living and our favorite Paris experiences. In Episode 1 we take you behind the scenes to see how our company was founded and give you a glimpse of the exciting new project we have been working on – 25 Place Dauphine! Get a look at how the project started and the incredible renovation process. Then take a peek inside one of our successful apartment rental remodeling projects to see behind the scenes how it all works. Finally, enjoy a little friendly competition as we do a blind taste test to find the best croissants in the 7th arrondissement!
Stay tuned for upcoming episodes in our series dedicated to our passion for making Paris holidays perfect for each and every one of our guests!
Featured in this Video
- Discover more about 25 Place Daupine here!
- See more photos of the Hermitage apartment rental featured as the remodel in this video.
- Our designer featured in this video is Jo Cicero.
- The Croissant Winner is Les Gourmandises D'Eiffel at 187 rue de Grenelle in the 7th arrondissement. The croissants are fabulous and were the winner of our blind taste test, but they also have some of the best pastries in Paris and delicious breads too.
- The Croissant Runner-Up is Le Champ des Delices at 145 rue St. Dominique in the 7th arrondissement. Philippe admitted their croissants are not as good as Les Gourmandises D'Eiffel, but swears their baguettes are the best in the neighborhood. The fact that the top restaurants in the area buy their baguettes means he’s probably right!
See All Videos