Special “Secrets of Paris” Tour: May 5-12, 2018
Hurry, only 4 places left!
Dreaming of Paris in Spring? We invite you to join us for the trip of a lifetime! Go beyond the beaten tourist path and enjoy exclusive private tours, behind-the-scenes VIP experiences, authentic French cafés and bistros, and remarkable museums you will not find on any other Paris tour. Read on to find out more…
- Make it a girl’s getaway or a special mother/daughter trip
- Come on your own and join our small group of friendly, like-minded travelers
- Come as a couple and share the fun with others
Our apartments offer loads of configurations to suit – from sharing a beautiful three bedroom home to booking a gorgeous studio apartment. Whatever the size of your group, we have stellar options for all. Browse our rentals and don’t forget to check our attractive special offers.
We are delighted to partner with Mary Ann Grisham of Enchanted Traveler to offer our guests a fully-escorted, small group tour of Paris! Mary Ann is a Certified France Destination Specialist, accredited by the French Government Tourist Office, Atout France, with years of experience in France travel and itinerary planning. Let our experts guide you around the sights.
Mary Ann has worked with our Paris Perfect guests for years to craft unique, customized itineraries, and now you are invited to join her as she unlocks the secrets of Paris. Read her customer testimonials here. The amazing tour is designed for the connoisseur: whether you delight in art, music, classic French cuisine, history, literature or shopping, this tour will delight all your senses.
Make it a girl’s getaway or a mother and daughter adventure. Come as a couple or even on your own, joining our small group with friendly, like-minded travelers. There is something for everyone on this extraordinary trip.
– Full day trip to Impressionist master Claude Monet’s home and gardens in Giverny
– VIP Seating at a private concert in King Louis IX’s 13th-century masterpiece St. Chapelle
– Sumptuous brunch at the most beautiful tea room in Paris in the Jacquemart Andre museum, with private tour by art historian Michael Osman
– Private French cheese master class with wine pairings, led by expert fromager Pierre Brisson
– Musee l’Orangerie to visit Monet’s huge water lily masterpiece canvases
– Admission to Atelier des Lumieres – be among the first in the world to experience this extraordinary new sound and light art installation, opening April 2018
– Private walking tour uncovering stories of heroism and survival as you trace the history of Paris during the WWII Occupation, led by private guide Corey Frye of A French Frye in Pairs
– Glorious upscale dinner cruise on the Seine, with 4 courses, champagne, and wine
– Two dinners with wine in charming, authentic neighborhood bistros
– Two free days to customize as you wish, and we will assist with recommendations to personalize your visit
– Welcome wine & cheese reception
– Neighborhood walking tours
– Personally escorted throughout
And much more! Click here for full details.