We’ve visited hundreds of apartments in Paris over the years, but every once in awhile we see one that is simply spectacular. Hold onto your hats – because that’s what we visited this week! The spacious 3 bedroom apartment we visited will be going on the market shortly, and it’s one of the most beautiful apartments we’ve seen. For almost 2,000 square feet (182m²), the asking price of €2,900,000 is excellent for the size, location, Eiffel Tower and Paris views and superb fully remodeled details.
- Spectacular View: Eiffel Tower views on the right — from all the main rooms
- 6th floor – just what we repeat in our Paris buying tips. Sunny, bright and high above the street. You’ll love just being here
- Apartment building with elevator for your comfort
- Finished to the highest standard we’ve seen
- One of the best locations in Paris’ 7th arrondissement – close to the famous rue Cler market street, Eiffel Tower, rue Saint Dominique and rue de Grenelle
- Almost 2,000 square feet (182m²): 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, large living area and last but not least a gourmet chef’s kitchen
- Media/living room – imagine relaxing in front of a movie with a glass of wine and fire each evening. That’s what it’s all about!
- Price of €2,900,000 includes appliances and most of the designer furnishings
At Paris Perfect, our business is to market and look after owners properties when they are away. Our years of experience tell is this would be one of the best apartments we’ve seen. If you are seriously looking for a Paris apartment of this size and quality, please email us for more details at [email protected] .
Best of all, a buyer can move in as soon as they get the keys. This is the sort of luxury Paris property we successfully manage and market for owners when they are away! With our award-winning service, your property is in excellent hands when you’re away.
For serious interest in this luxury property, please contact: [email protected].