Paris Horse and Carriage Ride
Pure Parisian romance, culture and history all effortlessly combine on this beautifully orchestrated excursion that will easily be a highlight of any Paris vacation. Via this romantic adventure, passengers will take a leap back in time in their own private carriage as they explore some of the top sites in the city. The sound of steady clip-clops will set the pace for a leisurely tour that cruises past the towering Eiffel Tower, the stunning golden dome of the Invalides, and even the grand Champs Elysees – one of the most famous avenues in Paris. With room for everyone in the family, or just a quiet party of two, visitors will soak up a breathtaking new perspective of Paris on this excursion that’s perfectly designed for amore.
- A private horse drawn carriage
Per Family (maximum 6 in a group): €225.00
- This tour is approximately 1 hour.
- This tour is available daily.
- CANCELLATION POLICY:
- Up to 30 days: 100% refund
- 30 - 3 days: 50% refund for the tours, no refund on hands-on workshop
- Within 3 days: no refund
- MEETING POINT:
- To be determined.
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
- Family parties up to 6 people can be accommodated.
- There is no minimum age for this activity.
- A 20% deposit is due at booking and balance should be paid two months before arrival.
Make a Booking
Make a Booking
Tours & Experiences
- Skip-the-line Tours
- Walking Tours
- Museums & Galleries
- Family Focused
- Gourmet Experiences & Cooking Classes
- Seine River Cruises
- Private & Custom Tours
- Day Trips & Excursions
- Romantic Paris
- Paris Nightlife