Lido de Paris Evening Cabaret
The magnificent Lido, located in the heart of Paris on the show-stopping Avenue des Champs-Élysées, is the ultimate in French cabaret experiences. The recently renovated panoramic theater comfortably seats over a thousand spectators, with nightly performances welcoming visitors from all over the world and showcasing a dazzling spectacle of music, dancing and technical wizardry.
“Paris Merveilles” is the name aptly chosen to describe the brilliance of this ode to the City of Light, and the talented artistic performances and famous Bluebell Girls invite you to sit back and enjoy the sequins, satin and extravagant costumes artfully paraded on stage. Over 200 kilos of feathers and frills are highlighted, complete with show-stopping choreography dreamed up and directed by the highly renowned Franco Dragone, who was the founder and creative director of the Cirque du Soleil.
Let the magic begin! You can elect to wine and dine in style from early evening for the 21:00 performance, as dinner is served from 19:00. There are three menus to choose from, details below, plus VIP and birthday options, or alternatively you can simply enjoy "une coupe de champagne" at either of the two evening spectacles at 21:00 and 23:00 (all seats to be taken at least thirty minutes earlier if you are not dining).
Dinner and show:
- Soirée Plume – show at 21:00 and three-course menu beforehand, no drinks included
- Soirée Étoile - show at 21:00 and three-course menu beforehand, glass of champagne and ½ bottle of wine included
- Soirée Champs-Élysées – show at 21:00 and gastronomic three-course menu beforehand, half bottle of Lido Brut 1er Cru champagne or 1/2 bottle of wine included
- Soirée Triomphe – show at 21:00 with VIP access pass, appetizer and gastronomic three-course menu beforehand, half bottle of wine or Ruinart/Taittinger Champagne included.
Show only :
- Sparkling Offer – “Paris Merveilles” show (21:00 or 23:00) with a glass of Lido Brut 1er Cru champagne
- Show & Champagne Offer – “Paris Merveilles” show (21:00 or 23:00) with a half bottle per person of Lido Brut 1er Cru champagne.
Vegetarian, birthday and children’s menus available on request.
For more details about the Lido and other cabaret entertainment in Paris, read our blog here.
- Each show lasts around 90 minutes; dinner is served from 19:00 for the 21:00 performance.
- Every evening.
- CANCELLATION POLICY:
- Between 30 and 11 days prior to your reservation, 100% refund.
- Within 10 days of your booking, no refunds are available.
- MEETING POINT:
- Le Lido, 116 Avenue des Champs-Élysées, 75008 Paris
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
- Please note that the dancers appear tastefully topless during certain performances on stage.
- Children are permitted from the age of 4 and upwards (the under 12s are welcomed free of charge); however, parents are respectfully requested to ensure their children’s good behavior before and during the show.
- Photography and video filming during the show is not permitted.
- All guests have access to the cloakroom to store their coats and belongings. No large bags or suitcases are allowed, for security reasons.
- PLEASE NOTE: There is a dress code. No shorts, bermudas, casual shoes or sportswear.
Make a Booking
Make a Booking
- Skip-the-line Tours
- Walking Tours
- Museums & Galleries
- Family Focused
- Seine River Cruises
- Shopping Tours
- Private & Custom Tours
- Day Trips & Excursions
- Romantic Paris
- Paris Nightlife
- Cooking Classes
- Gourmet Experiences