Cracking the Da Vinci Code
Making the history and iconic attractions of Paris accessible for all ages can be an enigma, but this tour takes all the guesswork out of keeping young minds engaged. Through a series of riddles, clues and codes, the streets of the city will be transformed into a puzzle worthy of famous code-breaker and symbologist Robert Langdon. You’ll meet your guide outside the Pantheon, where you’ll dive into the site’s history before receiving a clue to your next iconic destination. The two-hour adventure will fly by as you solve a series of puzzles to discover where you’ll go next, all while soaking up the vibrant history of this ancient city. Covering two iconic Paris neighborhoods –Saint Germain des Pres and the Latin Quarter – your young adventurers will be rewarded with a secret treasure at the end of their expedition, providing a perfect end to a fascinating Paris exploration. All-in-all, this tour will be a pleasure for any visitor who wants to embark on a Da Vinci Code-style adventure that’s simply unforgettable.
- Priority access to the Pantheon
- Fun-packed game booklet
- A secret treasure at the end
- An experienced private guide
- This tour is approximately 2 hours.
- This tour is available daily.
- CANCELLATION POLICY:
- Up to 30 days: 100% refund
- 30 - 3 days: 50% refund for the tours, no refund on hands-on workshop
- Within 3 days: no refund
- MEETING POINT:
- In front of the Pantheon
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
- Family parties up to 6 people can be accommodated.
- The minimum age for this tour is 10 years.
- Priority access to the Pantheon is included.
- Extensive walking is involved throughout the tour.
- A 20% deposit is due at booking and balance should be paid two months before arrival.
Make a Booking
Make a Booking
- Skip-the-line Tours
- Walking Tours
- Museums & Galleries
- Family Focused
- Gourmet Experiences & Cooking Classes
- Seine River Cruises
- Private & Custom Tours
- Day Trips & Excursions
- Romantic Paris
- Paris Nightlife