Private Family Tour of the Louvre
The whole family will love this skip-the-line guided tour of the Louvre, tailored to all ages from kids to grandparents. A historical adventure trail, it’s a fun 2.5-hour discovery experience sharing the magic of art in a former fortress and palace setting.
A local art history expert and family tour specialist will guide you through this monumental museum. You’ll be introduced to the smiling Mona Lisa, armless Venus de Milo, Great Sphinx of Tanis and Winged Victory of Samothrace. Travel back in time to admire this breath-taking gallery’s masterpieces, from Greek and Roman sculptures to Italian Renaissance paintings, and uncover its secret treasures.
Our family-friendly guides are great with young visitors, employing innovative teaching techniques to keep their attention. They can also adapt tours to suit the diverse ages, interests and attention spans of your group. An interactive workbook with fantastic activity sheets for kids to complete is just one clever tool for engaging children. They are designed for those aged 5 to 11, but younger kids are welcome to join tours too.
Youngsters will find out which kings and queens lived at the Louvre, what makes a portrait, and even draw their own version of the famous Mona Lisa!
The tour lasts approximately 2.5 hours.
This tour usually runs at 2pm or 5pm daily, except Tuesdays and Sundays, subject to availability.
- CANCELLATION POLICY:
Refund up to 48 hours
- MEETING POINT:
The tour meets at Le Kiosque des Noctambules kiosk, 12 Place Colette, 75001 (near Palais Royal-Musée du Louvre metro station).
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
- Maximum size of group: six people
- 2km walk
- This tour is designed for families with children. Kids aged four and under can join for free, but let the team know the full number of your party in advance.
- For groups of seven or more, a special Louvre reservation is required, so let the team know on booking.
- Large backpacks and luggage are not permitted in the Louvre and will need to be left in your residence.
- Strollers are permitted with advance notice to your guide.
- This priority-access tour means you’ll skip ticket queues, but there may be a wait to pass security checks.
- Disabled access.
Make a Booking
Make a Booking
- Gourmet Experiences
- Cooking Classes
- Skip-the-line Tours
- Walking Tours
- Museums & Galleries
- Family Focused
- Seine River Cruises
- Shopping Tours
- Private & Custom Tours
- Day Trips & Excursions
- Romantic Paris
- Paris Nightlife
- Christmas & Seasonal Tours