Skip the Line Eiffel Tower Tour
The Eiffel Tower has long held its place as the most well known landmark in Paris, despite the fierce competition of a city brimming with architectural accomplishment. Waiting in line to enter the Eiffel Tower can often take hours, but on the Easy Pass tour you'll skip the line and ascend immediately to the second level. Your guide will share their comprehensive knowledge of this building's impressive history as you take in the panoramic view of the sprawling City of Light below. Gaze at the sights below while your guide points out landmarks around the city, and discusses the special role this building played during the both the World Wars. At the end of the tour you'll be taken to the top of the tower where you can enjoy the most breathtaking view of Paris. When the tour is over you can remain at the top for as long as you like, so take photos at your leisure as you appreciate this unique view.
- The price for the Easy Pass Skip the Line Eiffel Tower Tour varies from season to season for adults and children 4-11. Children under 4 are free. Please view the calendar for the accurate price.
- Easy Pass Tours asks you to arrive to the designated meeting point at least fifteen minutes prior to your reserved tour.
- The tour features several important Eiffel Tower features including: skip-the-line access, summit access, historical information, an entertaining, fact-filled guide, and awe-inspiring photo opportunities.
- Easy Pass Tours provides you with a ticket for skip-the-line entry to the Eiffel Tower.
- The tour runs rain or shine; please dress according to the weather.
Easy Pass Skip the Line Eiffel Tower Tour is offered every day of the week at various times; please check the calendar for exact tour times. No tours are offered on Dec 25.
The tour lasts approximately two hours.
- CANCELLATION POLICY:
- Easy Pass Tours maintains complete refunds for cancellations made seventy-two hours prior to your reserved tour.
- Easy Pass Tours does not recognize refunds for cancellations made less than seventy-two hours prior to your reserved tour.
- MEETING POINT:
- Your Easy Pass Skip the Line Eiffel Tower Tour does NOT meet at the Eiffel Tower; the underbelly of the tower is incredibly crowded.
- Your tour meets at the Easy Pass Tour Office, 36 Avenue de la Bourdonnais. This is a three-minute walk from the Eiffel Tower to the southeast.
- The closest metro stop is École Militaire on line 8 or the RER station Pont de l’Alma on line C. The walk is approximately ten minutes to the meeting point from either metro stop.
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
- Easy Pass Tours requires at least one-hour advance booking prior to a scheduled tour.
- Child reservations must include all infants; children three and under may enter the tower for free. However, proof of age may be required at the tower.
- The skip-the-line access skips the regular line; however, you may be required to wait just a bit for security checks or elevators.
- Please remember: no sharp objects or glass bottles on the tower. They will be removed at security.
- In the event that the summit is closed for safety or maintenance reasons, your tour is not subject to discounts. The guided portion of the tour ends on the second level, prior to heading to the summit. Therefore, the summit’s closure does not affect your tour.
- Tower entry is subject to all Eiffel Tower policies.