Paris, France is a city that is packed with fun and fresh experiences for a girlfriend getaway. Start brainstorming your next dream Paris vacation right now to find out where to eat, drink, explore and stay. For a stellar place to gather together during your stay, you can't beat our beautiful Paris vacation rentals from Vacation Perfect. We have apartments with spacious living areas overlooking dreamy Parisian views – all with exceptional amenities within your reach. Read on for our top suggestions for the best perfect vacation rental for your girlfriend getaway as well as fun things to do and must-see attractions in Paris!
Where To Stay In Paris
Whether you're here for fabulous food, chic boutiques or cultural adventures, we have the perfect girls' trip vacation rental in Paris. Our beautiful properties are near the best cafés, restaurants, stores and galleries – ideal for exploring with friends. Start your holiday planning by checking out some of our most popular vacation rentals for larger groups:
- Margaux: This stunning apartment with wrap around balcony and outdoor lounge area with a stunning view of the Eiffel Tower is a wonderful home for a Paris vacation. It's a spacious three-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom apartment that welcomes up to 8 guests.
- Saint Julien: A fabulous two-bedroom, two-bathroom apartment with a dreamy location in the 7th arrondissement. This cheerful apartment is ideal for five guests.
- Beaujolais: A gorgeous two-bedroom, two-bathroom apartment in the charming 7th arrondissement on Paris's Left Bank. Make a toast with your girlfriends as the Eiffel Tower sparkles!
- Châteauneuf: A fantastic three-bedroom, three-bathroom vacation rental where you'll feel right at home. Be prepared to fall in love with the excellent location in the heart of the Left Bank.
What To See In Paris
Indulge in a girlfriend getaway packed with shopping and dining at our stylish girls' trip vacation rentals in Paris. There is a fabulous variety of things to do and see. Here are some sights and not-to-be-missed experiences near our Paris vacation rentals.
- Palais Galliera: Don't miss visiting the Palais Galliera to see the beautiful collection entirely dedicated to fashion and fashion history.
- Eiffel Tower: Plan a picnic in the Champ de Mars gardens and a photo opportunity with the Eiffel Tower as your backdrop. Then later go shopping in the 7th arrondissement.
- Rue Cler: The charming rue Cler open-air market street is excellent for food shopping and dining. You and your friends will enjoy treats from traditional Parisian shops and restaurants. Or find a table at a café – the perfect spot for conversation and people watching Parisian-style!
- Seine River area: Leisurely walk along the Seine River and stop to visit iconic sights like the Musée d'Orsay, Tuileries or the Louvre.
- Paris Fashion History tour: Explore the birth of haute couture in the City of Style with a fashion history expert on a Paris Fashion History Tour!
- Marais neighborhood: This medieval neighborhood is a thriving melting pot of vintage boutiques, cafés and bars. A fun a lively shopping area! Then stop off at the Picasso Museum or enjoy a break in the historic Place des Vosges.
Have A Blast In Paris
Make this a Paris girlfriend getaway to remember when you stay with Vacation Perfect. Read about Paris and our vacation rentals on our Paris Perfect travel blog for more ideas and travel information inspiration. Contact us on our website or call 1-888-520-2087 to learn about renting a vacation apartment in Paris.